over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Regan Grimes in Kuwait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you mention superior peptides, since they were sending out bunk shit! This post reveals your entire marketing strategy. Get some guys with post count up on boards that know about bodybuilding. Give them free drugs and get them to post. Sell unregulated unchecked untested shit to the masses. You're just a money grubber.

Except some of us were around during those times and we remember the fly by night shit that went down. So you can only make history repeat itself enough times before somebody calls you out, Mike Arnold.

You are so full of crap! Superior was legit and everyone loved it! You obviously have an agenda here!

Funny you mention superior peptides, since they were sending out bunk shit! This post reveals your entire marketing strategy. Get some guys with post count up on boards that know about bodybuilding. Give them free drugs and get them to post. Sell unregulated unchecked untested shit to the masses. You're just a money grubber.

Except some of us were around during those times and we remember the fly by night shit that went down. So you can only make history repeat itself enough times before somebody calls you out, Mike Arnold.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT!!!

What are you on about? You obviously have an agenda against Mike as you stated he sent you bunk shit in another thread too. Now you are saying Superior peptides did. Is this because we agreed with Mike in the other thread? I have nothing to gain from this post and in no way am I associated with Mike. Mike has never sent me anything but when I see words being taken out of context badly like in the other thread I will post my opinion. You obviously have a big issue with Mike and to everyone else he hasn't done anything wrong with you. Well Alfresco liked your post so not sure why he has unless he thinks the same about Mike or Superior. I explained why you may not get a high IGF-1 on MK-677 and I don't think Mike has ripped you off in any way. Yet you follow him around on every thread liking every post against him.

Now having people with a good honest rep trying out your products is simply good marketing. There is nothing dodgy in that. It's dodgy if they lie to get free product though. But if you don't have good product guys will know straightaway. If you get 1000 good reviews and 5 bad you know you have good product. You can never please everyone. Seriously I get pm's about Superior to this day and they have been gone for ages. No company is perfect but they put out solid products. All the major companies have athletes who do the same. Everyone sponsor on here does the same and every major brand from My Protein, Nutrex, Optinum Nutrition etc etc. It's hard to get your name out or across the board espesically if you are a new sponsor. They pay a lot to advertise here and without effective promotion there is simply no point. Guys who think good products sell themselves well partly true but many sell good products so it means nothing. You need to get customers and fast otherwise you will lose money on here. Nothing dodgy and all of the big names on here including the pro's have tried product from companies. They are honest so nothing is wrong with that. Yet you post like Mike is ripping everyone off because he agrees with that promotion strategy. If I use the igf-1 and it's no good I will say so. If it's great then I will say that. I would think if the sponsor is that confident in his product it should be good though. You don't seem to have a problem with the numerous guys on here who do the same just Mike and well apparantly Superior now.

If you don't like Mike then fair enough. But you are basing all this on an IGF-1 score when there are 101 variables that can effect that score so it's pretty stupid to do so. As I mentioned in the other thread there are guys taking hgh from a pharmacy getting approx 30 serum and they get an igf-1 and it is low. IGF-1 is just an indication when testing the purity and effectiveness of any given brand of hgh or mk-677. How your body converts hgh to igf-1 can be effected by so many factors including diet, drugs and stress etc.

Last edited:
I see the other thread has been deleted so not sure what was stated. Did you see my reply? I was just trying to help you out and make you aware of the many factors involved in IGF-1 before you bashed Mike even more. If you had written Mike was a tit to me and never sent me anything then I wouldn't say anything as that could be true. But you were basing the fact he had ripped you off on an igf-1 score. I mentioned had you used any drugs such as tamoxifen, nandrolone, trenbolone, metformin etc recently? What about your diet? Were you dieting/cutting? Had you lowered dairy/milk consumption? Were you stressed? So many things can drop your igf-1 so I wouldn't go on that to base him ripping you off.

Superior selling bunk shit? Bullshit bro, most people know your agenda. I used superior for years and was better than any other source. Bad brand to try and talk shit about lol.

Last edited:
Mike never had anything to do with superior anyway so not sure how it was his marketing strategy to rip people off lol. This guy is a conspiracy theorist.

Mike never ripped off anyone. Handle your complaint like a man. The bashing is unwarranted and uncalled for. Superior is not in existent so whatever, but MA Supps is a solid sponsor here and your slandering and bashing will not be tolerated.

Mike never had anything to do with superior anyway so not sure how it was his marketing strategy to rip people off lol. This guy is a conspiracy theorist.

Mike never ripped off anyone. Handle your complaint like a man. The bashing is unwarranted and uncalled for. Superior is not in existent so whatever, but MA Supps is a solid sponsor here and your slandering and bashing will not be tolerated.

I wondered if he thought Mike was part of Superior. Mike was never part of Superior ever. Mine, yours, JJ's and Mike's paths have crossed simply because we all post about the same subjects. Mike likes his peps and so do we and the same for aas etc. If someone doesn't like someone then that is nothing to do with me. But all of this over 1 bottle of MK that wasn't even bunk. I wouldn't usually comment on a product I have never used but literally 50 guys have pm'ed me stating his MK is good... some of these are guys who have used multiple brands. But say it was bunk to base it on an IGF-1 score is stupid. But all the posts he made in the other thread are simply unnecessary and anyone with half a brain could see he was taking his words and twisting them. Another funny thing is Superior don't even exist and haven't done for a long time and left on good terms... well they didn't scam anyone that's for sure.

Superior MT2 was always on point

and that's all I have to say about that :cool:

I wondered if he thought Mike was part of Superior. Mike was never part of Superior ever. Mine, yours, JJ's and Mike's paths have crossed simply because we all post about the same subjects. Mike likes his peps and so do we and the same for aas etc. If someone doesn't like someone then that is nothing to do with me. But all of this over 1 bottle of MK that wasn't even bunk. I wouldn't usually comment on a product I have never used but literally 50 guys have pm'ed me stating his MK is good... some of these are guys who have used multiple brands. But say it was bunk to base it on an IGF-1 score is stupid. But all the posts he made in the other thread are simply unnecessary and anyone with half a brain could see he was taking his words and twisting them. Another funny thing is Superior don't even exist and haven't done for a long time and left on good terms... well they didn't scam anyone that's for sure.

I've known Mike for years now. Before superior, before I ever even used a pep! I was still a newbie trying to figure things out. The first peps I ever used were ipam, hex, and cjc no dac. I even consulted with Mike and he gave me recommendations at the time. I've always considered Mike a friend even though there was times we didn't see eye to eye and even got into arguments!

I've known Mike for years now. Before superior, before I ever even used a pep! I was still a newbie trying to figure things out. The first peps I ever used were ipam, hex, and cjc no dac. I even consulted with Mike and he gave me recommendations at the time. I've always considered Mike a friend even though there was times we didn't see eye to eye and even got into arguments!

Me too. Me and Mike go back years. I have even posted Mike can get a bit over the top at times when it's to do with his company. But everything he has wrote here has been justified and it must be frustrating. We haven't always seen eye to eye but I know he is a good guy and he definitely wouldn't rip people off. He cares too much about his company etc to do such a thing.

I wonder if he is referring to Hernon's pep company....as far as Superior I tried a shit ton of both research chems and peps and they did exactly what they were supposed to do....and Elvia, Rambo, and JJB1 are some of the most honest dudes on the forum....just regular dudes that tell it the way it is....I have the utmost respect for that with all the lying and bullshit that goes on

I wonder if he is referring to Hernon's pep company....as far as Superior I tried a shit ton of both research chems and peps and they did exactly what they were supposed to do....and Elvia, Rambo, and JJB1 are some of the most honest dudes on the forum....just regular dudes that tell it the way it is....I have the utmost respect for that with all the lying and bullshit that goes on

Thank you Brotha!!!

Thank you. That's why they are my mates as I respect the way they are and I love the fact they are honest. It's sounds stupid even stating but it seems to be very rare these days. I have many friends on here and you will notice most are all just tell it how it is type of people (like you). If they do something stupid (even non bb related) they will just tell you. Too many people are too concerned with how others think of them. Unfortunately if you are a rep of some sort on here many automatically think you are a liar and just want free products. You can't please everyone :eek::D

I forgot to mention we all know about Phil and obviously it doesn't need to be said for the 10th time on here. The folli thing was a weird situation and showed a lot. However they actually sold great quality peps back in the day. The cjc-dac was the best I ever used. Their mt2 was fantastic as was their ghrp-6/2 etc. Myo stuff can't be trusted for 101 reasons. I just wanted to mention as sometimes guys think they sold all fake stuff. They actually had great products but it's the myo stuff that can't be trusted. I have nothing to gain from this post as they are long gone (years) but just wanted to be open.

I only used one myo product from Superior and it was crap and I posted openly about it. So even a great company like Superior could have been the same. I remember stating to them perhaps it was a bad idea getting it in stock before I used any due to all the reputation of the product and their very fragile nature. I notice a few sources/sites sell them today and I wonder just how good they are. Some sellers may be trustworthy and get them in wanting to please customers as lot's ask for them but again as a whole I don't think Myo stuff can be trusted. Perhaps it was good at one point but they are supposed to be so fragile they may just go bad... I don't know.

I recently ordered some ace-031 with the lr3 I just used. I had great results from the ergo one so wanted to try it again just to see if it actually done anything. Who knows if the ergo ace-031 was actually that and who knows what I have today. It wasn't cheap what I got either but you know me I like my experiments and figured just try it out to see. Stuff like ace-031 is not needed at all but hopefully it is good. If I owned a peptide company I wouldn't even sell the myo stuff. Well if there is good product today then maybe but most of the things I tried were crap. I keep hearing good things from people but I don't know what to believe as me, JJ and Rambo all feel the same on this subject.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention we all know about Phil and obviously it doesn't need to be said for the 10th time on here. The folli thing was a weird situation and showed a lot. However they actually sold great quality peps back in the day. The cjc-dac was the best I ever used. Their mt2 was fantastic as was their ghrp-6/2 etc. Myo stuff can't be trusted for 101 reasons. I just wanted to mention as sometimes guys think they sold all fake stuff. They actually had great products but it's the myo stuff that can't be trusted. I have nothing to gain from this post as they are long gone (years) but just wanted to be open.

I only used one myo product from Superior and it was crap and I posted openly about it. So even a great company like Superior could have been the same. I remember stating to them perhaps it was a bad idea getting it in stock before I used any due to all the reputation of the product and their very fragile nature. I notice a few sources/sites sell them today and I wonder just how good they are. Some sellers may be trustworthy and get them in wanting to please customers as lot's ask for them but again as a whole I don't think Myo stuff can be trusted. Perhaps it was good at one point but they are supposed to be so fragile they may just go bad... I don't know.

I recently ordered some ace-031 with the lr3 I just used. I had great results from the ergo one so wanted to try it again just to see if it actually done anything. Who knows if the ergo ace-031 was actually that and who knows what I have today. It wasn't cheap what I got either but you know me I like my experiments and figured just try it out to see. Stuff like ace-031 is not needed at all but hopefully it is good. If I owned a peptide company I wouldn't even sell the myo stuff. Well if there is good product today then maybe but most of the things I tried were crap. I keep hearing good things from people but I don't know what to believe as me, JJ and Rambo all feel the same on this subject.

We ended up throwing away all that folli and myo. Complete waste of money. I tried it and it caused me welts. We weren't willing to sell it, so we tossed it. Tough shit, you live and you learn.

We ended up throwing away all that folli and myo. Complete waste of money. I tried it and it caused me welts. We weren't willing to sell it, so we tossed it. Tough shit, you live and you learn.

I know matey. I won on a bet so added that vial into my cart but I don't have money to burn. I post this info as I don't want guys to think I just get stuff for free and it doesn't matter. I work for geno and get everything (aas) for free so the fact I pay out for lr3 and the vial of ace-031 should show I actually rate them or in the ace-031 case I am genuinely hoping for the best. It's not like I get it for free so it doesn't matter if it is crap. I will see if it does anything. The LR3 was great so I am hoping for the best. If there were these amazing myo products out there you would have heard of it by now. Although that ace-031 I tried years back was fantastic but you don't really see any reviews. I know I talk about reps a certain way but sure I get guys as I feel the same way and guys simply lie to sell things. I have seen some reps bigging up myo stuff but you just don't know what to think. The basics are all that are needed. But if it's good then great :)

Last edited:

What the hell are you talking about? I don't own or work for KeyTech, have anything to do with Superior peptides (never did) or sell IGF-1. Get your head out of your ass, son.

I want to add one more thing (which further proves what a shit-talking liar you are).

You say that my marketing strategy is to give free products to guys with high post counts so that they will post about my products. First of all, I think that is a great strategy for someone who needs to get their company name out there. Otherwise, how is a company going to get it's name/products out there? Just wait for people to notice?

Aside from me fully approving of that marketing strategy (so does basically every other company), would you please tell me how many guys on this board I have sent free stuff too?

I'll give you a hint. You can count them on less than 3 fingers and all of them received the same product. This was Vicaine...and the reason I chose that product is because no one really knew what it was, so I needed to get some reviews out there. I chose only respected, long-term, featured members that the community trusted...and who had provided trustworthy feedback in the past.

As for my other 5 products, not a single one was sent out for free. Virtually EVERY review you see on Somatozine (and all the other products) are from customers who bought my products with their had-earned money.

So, aside from the fact that there is nothing wrong with a company choosing to do sponsored logs with well respected members, I have probably sent out less free products than any sponsor on this site. This just goes to show that much of what you say is nothing more than pure, fabricated bullshit.

You can only get caught lying so many times before you destroy your reputation here forever, so keep it up. You're only doing a disservice to yourself.

Matsua, the entire point of my original post in this thread (to KeyTech) was three-fold.

* One, I wanted to help out KeyTech because to my knowledge they would be the first company to sell such a product. I was impressed.

* Two, with all the recent talk centered around Increlex, I figured it would be a great opportunity for the board to see how multiple, respected members responded to the product.

* Three, I wanted to give my friends the opportunity to try it out...and because they were qualified to do so, it is a win-win for both parties (my friends and KeyTech).

Matsua, you had to reach real hard to come to the conclusions you did on this one, but we all know it wasn't your real conclusion anyway. Rather, it was just another attempt to try and bash me out of anger...because I made you look like a fool in the other thread after you unjustly tried to disparage MA Labs. So, now you're on a war path...but this particular path is only making YOU look bad...and will only end up hurting you. Remember, there is a rule against sponsor bashing, especially when the accusations are not only completely unfounded, but demonstrate ignorance of the subject matter. In your case, your proposed gripe is so ridiculous that it wouldn't even be considered by the leadership of this board, let alone taken seriously.

Regarding the members here, if you would have had any merit to anything you've said in any of these threads, you would have had people backing you...or at least asking questions while withholding judgment. But the fact is that no one took your side (because your primary argument, as well every attack you've launched afterwards, has been silly) is pretty strong evidence that you are wrong. You've now gotten to the point where you are disagreeing with nearly everything I post, coming up with weird conspiracy theories, and twisting what I say. This only further solidifies your agenda in the eyes of others. I normally wouldn't speak for other people, but based on the response of others thus far...and the fact that you've already openly admitted to having a vendetta against me for the most idiotic reason, leads me to believe that my assessment of the situation is accurate.

Last edited:
I do not know Myke, but have appreciate his words, I'm new here. I try to sell the best from a large peptide company, of course the products have to be tested and used free by some guys of forums and from my friends who make contest. All the peptide we used and tested, including me, are great. This is new to us, it was produced at the request of many athletes, only this. The speech seems right

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351