over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

??? regarding synthelator

musclebelly

Newbies
how long do the effects last, and does your body do anything freaky when the effects are over, i.e., water retention?

Effects last for several hours. Just don't have a panic attack like I did after my first try with it, when it makes you "light-headed."

I drank 2 bottle of Pedialyte after the evening show and had NO water retention problems. I was more concerned about "rebound effects" from diuretic use more. Wylde told me about the Pedialyte.

xcel

Pedialyte is the shit, I drink it after practice and halftime of games. I think I'm going to take some to drink during games also. It's great when you get dehydrated to cause it doesn't give you the runs like water does.

the reason i was asking is ofcourse i want to use it for the prejuding and night show. people have recommended taking it one hour before a show- if it lasts for several hours why not just take it early morning before you get there??? I have a bottle of pedialite in my fridge, it's going with me to the show. you know they also make pedialite popcicles.

This is how I interpret AMP dosage. 200mg per 100# of bodyweight - so a 200# would take 400mg. I know I didn't take as much as I should have befor PJ because of my prior experience (somewhat gunshy about passing out in my PU truck - LOL). Because it's suppose to help prevent cramps and was REALLY starting to cramp up at PJ I talked to Wylde about using it for evening show. He basically said to cut the dose in half. I made it about 3/4 of first shot since my first was probably too little!

xcel

xcel- so at PJ take in 10 ml/ 400 mgs at 200 lbs then NS 5 ml /200 mgs. and you saw the effects for a few hours?? sweet. well SKIP will be there with me so if either of us passes out we can make fun of eachother. lol

PUMPED said:
just make sure the show will start on time. :)

pumped- goes with my question. is it necessary to take 1 hr before a show??

Youhave to take it at least one hour before stage so it's effects are at maximum.

The effects will last for hours. After a few hours after the shot, it will flatten you out if you don't eat enough - eat your normal comp day food. If you do eat properly, you won't flatten out and it will work straight into the night show.

DO NOT use it again in evening, as you most likely will pass out - it has a build up effect. If you use 10ml in the morn and 5 ml in the evening, it's no different than using 15 ml at once.

BIG A - thankyou! by the way when you say normal comp food what do you mean??? I am not trying to be stupid here, but so many people have different normal comp day foods.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws