advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Relationship between stable blood levels and gains?

asertus

Newbies
I read this all the time, and yet there is nothing I've seen as to why. Ask somebody about taking 50mg/dbol/day and the answers you get are something like, 'split dosage and take 3x per day, preferably 4'. Hell, why not take 1mg of dbol every 30 minutes?

Oh you are taking test...well then, split your shots into M-W-F, or at the very least twice/week, blah, blah, blah.

Why not take it all at once? Your body doesn't send out test in level amounts, it's a pulse, right? So why would we take gear in level amounts? Is it more beneficial, less beneficial?

And the anabolic receptors are either on or off, right? So is it a waste if they are saturated and you still have gear floating around ready to be destroyed by your liver? Why not go for the quick strike, load the receptors, and get out?

I understand why you want some kind of gear in you all the time for libido, focus, and emotional reasons, but why not have most of your gear all at once? Especially orals?

I'd like to hear some people's thoughts.

The body doesn't like huge changes all at once. It doesn't necessarily need or want huge doses of anything all at once... be it food, supplements, drugs, even vitamins or water.

That's like saying... 'Well I need 3,000 calories in day, why not just have 1 meal? That's way simpler right?"

Yes it would be simpler. But it would also cause a huge insulin spike, ingest more carbs or fat than you can utilize at one sitting, and you'd be deficient in protein for most of the day afterwards. It would distend your stomach, as well as probably cause other problems.

Similarly, if you take in large doses of steroids all at once, especially testosterone or anything that can aromatize into estrogen, you are mostly just increasing your side effects more than your gains.

The body can only grow so fast. If you take large doses of orals all at once, you are causing extra liver stress. I haven't done any crazy experiments... but from what I can tell, you will feel better, and grow better, spreading things out more evenly.

One of the best tips I got from a veteran bodybuilder was.... "Spread your Testosterone doses out as much as possible throughout the week. If you're scared of needles or don't want to pin everyday, this isn't a sport for you."

If you think about, it makes sense. Spreading out your test reduces the potential for peaks (which causes aromitization), which reduces your need for AIs. It also reduces valleys in blood levels, which presumably are periods of lesser growth and recovery.

Last edited:
The body doesn't like huge changes all at once. It doesn't necessarily need or want huge doses of anything all at once... be it food, supplements, drugs, even vitamins or water.

That's like saying... 'Well I need 3,000 calories in day, why not just have 1 meal? That's way simpler right?"

Yes it would be simpler. But it would also cause a huge insulin spike, ingest more carbs or fat than you can utilize at one sitting, and you'd be deficient in protein for most of the day afterwards. It would distend your stomach, as well as probably cause other problems.

Similarly, if you take in large doses of steroids all at once, especially testosterone or anything that can aromatize into estrogen, you are mostly just increasing your side effects more than your gains.

The body can only grow so fast. If you take large doses of orals all at once, you are causing extra liver stress. I haven't done any crazy experiments... but from what I can tell, you will feel better, and grow better, spreading things out more evenly.

One of the best tips I got from a veteran bodybuilder was.... "Spread your Testosterone doses out as much as possible throughout the week. If you're scared of needles or don't want to pin everyday, this isn't a sport for you."

If you think about, it makes sense. Spreading out your test reduces the potential for peaks (which causes aromitization), which reduces your need for AIs. It also reduces valleys in blood levels, which presumably are periods of lesser growth and recovery.

Exactly. Even though test for example is usually attached to a long ester like enanthate.. there are still big peaks and valleys in large infrequent dosages. Avoiding these peaks and valleys leads to more of the drug being used and not converted to Estrogen/DHT during this large spikes

I recently started working with a pretty high level coach and he recommends injecting cyp every 3rd day at the very least. He explains that sides are easier to manage with more frequent injections.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131