over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Relationship struggles

Cut your loses and don't look back

As pretty much everyone is advising, cut her loose bro. She has 3 kids, and is 41. Most younger and even older guys don't 3 kids. I would run like hell.

It's gonna hurt, but you will be a happier man down the road.

Ya I did man this past weekend we took break see were it goes just gotta keep myself busy now
As pretty much everyone is advising, cut her loose bro. She has 3 kids, and is 41. Most younger and even older guys don't 3 kids. I would run like hell.

It's gonna hurt, but you will be a happier man down the road.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Ya I did man this past weekend we took break see were it goes just gotta keep myself busy now

How did she take it? Were her kids affected by this?
Take care.
MS

How did she take it? Were her kids affected by this?
Take care.
MS
I don't know. She has a 22 year old and 20 year old both girls 1 son. I really don't know the daughters follow me on social media.

So far I don't know how to feel. I keep wanting to text her but fuck I cant.

My boys has been keeping me busy going out on random ass days.

I just need to get my confidence back and into a groove.

I've been having some killer workouts lately.

Only time will tell I'll keep everyone updated.

Quick update... So since my last post my situation is better now took awhile. I'm still cool with my ex were good friends.

So my friend introduced me to a app called bumble Holly hell. Women galore its pretty cool to meet people on thete. 10 dates later I finally meet a girl who is a wild one and younger than me 27 I'm 31. Only thing she hard to read, i think she wants to play the field and then see what's up with me. We hang out more than I usually do with a new girl but I like her she cool asf pays for everything has a good job. But she is a Lil flirt and its obvious she is playing the field. She got divorced last year. Only thing that worries me is she can drink like me if not more so I'll keep an eye on that. And definitely won't let me her get me jealous.

She already knows I think she cool and enjoy her company. But I think now is a good time to play a little hard to get or be more mysterious I haven't been in the dating game in a minute Lil rusty but I can hang. And yes we had sex on the 2nd date. She made me work for it a little but I didnt care still took her to town.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Leave asap. You'll look back in 6 months or a year and regret it if you don't. Plus, all it's going to take is the attention from some other young girl, your age or younger, with no kids and no responsibilities to get you to leave, or at least cheat once, then you'll be planning your exit.

Guaranteed.
This is very true

Quick update... So since my last post my situation is better now took awhile. I'm still cool with my ex were good friends.

So my friend introduced me to a app called bumble Holly hell. Women galore its pretty cool to meet people on thete. 10 dates later I finally meet a girl who is a wild one and younger than me 27 I'm 31. Only thing she hard to read, i think she wants to play the field and then see what's up with me. We hang out more than I usually do with a new girl but I like her she cool asf pays for everything has a good job. But she is a Lil flirt and its obvious she is playing the field. She got divorced last year. Only thing that worries me is she can drink like me if not more so I'll keep an eye on that. And definitely won't let me her get me jealous.

She already knows I think she cool and enjoy her company. But I think now is a good time to play a little hard to get or be more mysterious I haven't been in the dating game in a minute Lil rusty but I can hang. And yes we had sex on the 2nd date. She made me work for it a little but I didnt care still took her to town.

lol.. something tells me that you're going to get rekt by these women bro. be good to yourself... and only look out for number 1 (you)

you get what YOU want, you get what YOU need.

do not feel sorry for these women ever, they will not feel sorry for you

lol.. something tells me that you're going to get rekt by these women bro. be good to yourself... and only look out for number 1 (you)

you get what YOU want, you get what YOU need.

do not feel sorry for these women ever, they will not feel sorry for you
Hey man I'm just doing whatever I wanna do. If I meet a cool chick to have fun I'm all for it. I was in such a toxic past relationship I lost my confidence but I got it back now.

And what do u mean rekt?

Hey man I'm just doing whatever I wanna do. If I meet a cool chick to have fun I'm all for it. I was in such a toxic past relationship I lost my confidence but I got it back now.

And what do u mean rekt?

wrecked

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws