over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Relationships with untrained women?

I'm glad you posted this thread, I was going to post something similar! My girl lives in san diego and I'm in LA. I work out 5-10 times a week, eat healthy and take supps and vitamins and study longevity.
She has a naturally awesome body despite eating crap, but she is also young, 19 :naughty: I know i know! lol... ok this is not a debate on my girls age... lol
anyway she was working out for a few weeks and i was stoked, we see each other on the weekends and we would workout together and i would cook good food. But the past couple of months she hasn't worked out at all and doesn't care about health and that stuff... It concerns me.
We have a serious relationship and yes she is hot now, but how about in 15 years with the same habits? I'm trying to get her to start thinking healthier but she is sometimes receptive, sometimes not!
She is supposed to move to LA in february and i have a feeling she will adapt my the healthier lifestyle, but if she doesn't it would be a major turn off for me. I just can't stand people who don't take good care of themselves health wise. She is hot as fuck, but I'm not sure if i could marry a girl who didn't workout somewhat...
how could i let her know this? any thoughts?

Dude, this was me back when we met. I can say this (and I didn't think about it then since I was in love) ... to get a clue what she'll look like if she keeps her habits ... look at her folks. As far as that goes, watch how her mom treats her husband / spouse. My grandad told me this 30 years ago, I didn't listen, but how true it turned out to be:banghead:

my gf isnt into the health side of things,

working out

dieting, etc

but she understanding so helps me out weneva im doing my roids, injections, diets etc

she also drinks occasionaly, eats fatty food etc, and i love it coz it gets me to enjoy some of the pleasures in life aswell and brings me back to reality

plus shes fukin sexy, so she can do wateva she wants and eat wateva she wants long as she stays looking the way she does

btu second she starts looking chubby shes gonna be going gym with me, and eating my chicken breast

boom this right here.

If I was with a girl, I would be ok with her not working out but if she got chubby, then either she gets her ass back in shape or she's gone

I actual like the fact that my wife does not really enjoy working out. She does the occasional yoga class but that's about it. I take this time for me!! Its really nice to have sometime to myself....I can be as narcissistic as I want to be lol :) She is VERY supportive of what I want to do. I am about 5+ weeks into a diet and last 13 days with zero carbs. She tries not my eat all here candy and shit in front of me!! She know that if she eats cookies (my weakness) while I am around I will kick her butt.

She eat like crap and weights the same thing since she was in high school(125-130). She is in fine health and really that all i care about. She has put on a few lbs in her ass but i am ok with that being an ass man and all.:headbang:

Its all about support!! You don't have to do what I do but be supportive!!

Dude, this was me back when we met. I can say this (and I didn't think about it then since I was in love) ... to get a clue what she'll look like if she keeps her habits ... look at her folks. As far as that goes, watch how her mom treats her husband / spouse. My grandad told me this 30 years ago, I didn't listen, but how true it turned out to be:banghead:

Funny how wise your elders are isnt it? When youre young you just dont listen, and its not until its too late that it all makes sense! I think your grand dad was on to something there.

Well...

I didn't read the other post's, at work right now... seems like there are some various possible scenario's, so it depends...

1) You workout, she doesn't. She doesn't "get it"= TROUBLE
2) You workout, she doesn't. She doesn't "get it" BUT is cool with it= GOOD
3) You workout, she does, but doesn't like it= POTENTIAL trouble
4) You workout, she does and likes it= WIN-WIN

I've been in #1 a couple times... real hassle man.

I've been in #2 and it worked very well, we broke up for other reasons.

I am now in #4 and it really rocks.

As long as she does not mess with your training goals and gym time who cares.
Having a hard core bodybuilding gf is not all good in my experience . Been there done that.Phew glad that is long in the past. T

I use the gym to get away from all that.. Besides, how would I flirt with all the new girls if my girl trained there!! ;)

Well this is my 2 cc on the subject. My ex and I were together for about 8 years. She was always in good shape...geneticly girted...never worked out...or even diet...now for the most part she ate clean tho....she was supportive of me competing but would never come to the gym with me or anything.

My current girlf is my training partner...and honestly the best one I ever had....she works 60 hours a week most weeks as a nurse. She never misses a training day...or cardio session...always eats every piece of food I tell her too.....

Its so nice having someone who understands this life style...and she loves it...she pushes me so hard in the gym...my training is the best its been in years.

Would it be a deal braker if my girl didnt work out or eat proper? Not at all...but I am blessed that she is....love it!!!

Good luck bro

Nice to hear, iàm in same situation. Have had a few "wifes" on past 28 years, but my current "wife" since 8 years, is first one that workingout.
She is my training partner, and she forces me to the gym allso days when i
feel lazy, and do not miss a training. Relationship allso mutch better because she understands the game. Love it.

WOW!

I'm glad I started this thread!!!!

I didn't expect all these responses! It's GREAT!

Anyway,

To SIR-LOIN:

I feel for ya bro! I haven't been in that exact situation, but I definitely understand where you're coming from! Hormones, menstrual cycles, birth control F-ing up their hormones, menopause, child birth! I will admit women have the short end of the stick.

I can't imagine having to deal with all that freaking estrogen in my body making me crazy and fat! That's gotta be a bitch.

However, I am by no means a damn feminist!

Women definitely play the equal rights BUT, also pull the "Be nice to me I'm a girl" card at the same damn time WTF ladies!

I work at a hospital so I'm in an environment that 95% women! So I hear a lot of their bullshit.

Women have the ability/curse of thinking/agonizing of multiple things at one given time. Unlike men, where we typically tackle one thing at a time.

Anyway SIR-LOIN,

Tell your woman she is overreacting and being selfish! And you guys have been together way too long for her to pull this insecurity crap! Chicks bitch when we don't communicate with them! And then where the bad guys! But when they do it it's ok or, they say shit like you should have figured out what I was really upset about!

Seriously ladies, we are not mind readers! Communication is a two way street. So don't hold us to rules that you aren't accountable too as well!

Alright, enough ranting.

I hear ya bro. Def not 350. More like a solid 500 lbs! Haha! I think I'd throw up!

Just curious on everyone opinions that's all.
So do you guys do the whole role reversal of Java the Hut (her) and Princess Leia?

:p

They have requirements, we have requirements. They both need to be respected. This is ALL about respect. For you, and their self-respect.

I train 5 days a week, and work 12 hours a day.

I'm not doing all this because I have nothing better to do than work and train. I love to train, but I really do all this because of what I expect from life and from myself. The effort she puts into herself is a sign of respect for me and for herself.

If she doesn't care about looking good for me, why should I care about working hard for her? I have all I need. The rest is for her. I want it, because I think she deserves it.

My current girl trains 5-6 days week as she makes her living partly by being in shape. So, it's cool thus far.

I'm one day out from a show, and she said she isn't ever participating in my contest prep ever again, doesn't even want me to call her and tell her if I did well, or anything ... (I'll be 4 hours away). I do have some buds that are going, so it's cool. She says she just can't get into me when I'm all self absorbed and pay more attention to myself than her and my daughter, but she's just using that as a crutch. This show, I literally had no plans to enter until 10 days ago. I just ate well and did my cardio religiously for about 8 weeks, took the carbs down to less than 150 for a couple weeks, then decided I'd try it, since I can possibly go as a super heavy (227 this am, 600 pm weigh in). Not quite as sharp as I could be, but hell, only 2 weeks of suffering ... nothing ventured, nothing gained. I shouldn't be the worst one there.
At the end of the day, though, I will not let this ruin my marriage, I will work for some common ground. I don't plan to compete every year, so if she can just separate herself from the competition aspect, maybe it'll work. Because one day I won't be able to compete, or lift like a madman, then I don't want to look back and see that I've alienated my daughter and played a part in a lost marriage for something silly as this. I have 18 years of marriage behind me, my situation is different ... you guys that have girlfriends that are giving you trouble already, if you aren't truly in love and can live without them ... run like HELL!

this thread makes me want to grab some cardio bunny on the elliptical and make sweet passionate love to her on the abs mats

Before my wife got into the fitness lifestyle our relationship was very rocky, but now that she is as into it as I am, we are solid as a rock!

Definitely helpful to be with someone that is in the lifestyle. My girlfriend is a bikini competitor so she understands when Im committed to training

Funny how wise your elders are isnt it? When youre young you just dont listen, and its not until its too late that it all makes sense! I think your grand dad was on to something there.

my mother in law is awsome, treats her husband like a king....and so does my wife!!! (well trained - isn't that what this thread is about?)

I've been blessed my wife has always been petite 5'2" 110 lbs even after 2 kids, her butt is a little bigger, but i like big butts and i cannot lie!!! What's even better is she is totally cool with whatever i choose as long as it doesn't effect our lifestyle. She did threaten to leave me when she busted me smokin so i gave that up.

What's really great is she grew up with her father (step-father but we call him her father cause he was more to her than her biological one) playing golf every weekend and going on golfing trips so when i say i'm doing it; it's no big deal to her - she's pretty awsome!!! AND SHE KISSED A GIRL AND LIKED IT!!!!!

I didn't read the other post's, at work right now... seems like there are some various possible scenario's, so it depends...

1) You workout, she doesn't. She doesn't "get it"= TROUBLE
2) You workout, she doesn't. She doesn't "get it" BUT is cool with it= GOOD
3) You workout, she does, but doesn't like it= POTENTIAL trouble
4) You workout, she does and likes it= WIN-WIN

I've been in #1 a couple times... real hassle man.

I've been in #2 and it worked very well, we broke up for other reasons.

I am now in #4 and it really rocks.

myo, my wife gets me wanting to work out and really likes that i am eating healthier - all in all it adds up to a healthier life which hopefully translates in to me being around longer for my family ;)

the one thing she doesn't get is me spending so much time on the forum looking at other guys pics - LMAO!!!

That's the truth right there.
I am 29 now, and made a point of telling my mom and dad one day that they were right about everything they ever said and I wish I would have listened. It almost brought a tear to my mom's eye, lol.

I just changed my pic, because this thread makes me appreciate my wife.

Quick story: We were having an evening meal together last night talking about our busy agendas for the following day. She tells me she wants to get her armpits waxed in the mornng after cardio, and get her hair and nails done in the afternoon after training.
I say Ohhh OK... What's the occasion? She says "It's all for you baby"....:eek:

So anyway I am looking forward to this evening and the weekend. we have trained together for the last couple weeks. She wanted to train with me, basic and heavy for a few weeks.. She impresses the hell out of me with her strength and style...:D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws