over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reliable peptide/research chem companys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicago712

Registered
Hey guys, I haven't ordered any peptides in years and I was considering ordering some cjc and ghrp6.

I use the mobile app so I am not able to view a lot of the banners for site sponsors.

But do any of you guys have a suggestion on which companies are reliable or which to stay way from.

I've used purchased peptides, greatwhite peptides but it's been years and really don't know where to go for good reviews that aren't paid for

Sent from my SM-G930T using Professional Muscle mobile app

Red the rules dude, no asking for sources. There is a sponsor section and a peptides section...

I really dont think the rules are talking about peptides.. And I'm not asking for a source. Just a brand name.. And if I'm asking about sponsors what's the problem?.

Hey guys, I haven't ordered any peptides in years and I was considering ordering some cjc and ghrp6.

I use the mobile app so I am not able to view a lot of the banners for site sponsors.

But do any of you guys have a suggestion on which companies are reliable or which to stay way from.

I've used purchased peptides, greatwhite peptides but it's been years and really don't know where to go for good reviews that aren't paid for

I would borrow a friends computer or go to the library and use a desktop. :lightbulb:

I really dont think the rules are talking about peptides.. And I'm not asking for a source. Just a brand name.. And if I'm asking about sponsors what's the problem?.

Ha, the brand name pretty much coincides with the source.........

Jim's world of Peptides is not selling Upton peptides.......

Lmao it's hilarious how no one bats an eye mentioning sponsors or names of sources for shit like GH or gear all over the place but when someone asks about something like research chems. A couple random users want to play moderators... so I don't post in a sponsored thread and want forum members opinions on the various sponsors on how they are currently because I'm trying to order within the next day or 2..

The mods would've closed and deleted this thread if they felt I was breaking any of the forum rules.

There's numerous sponsors for RCs. It's pretty much like asking what SEO someone prefers it may be a fucking grey area but it isnt sourcing GH or gear

Go do something else with your time if you aren't contributing anything positive to this or any other thread

Your attitude sucks! Rather than running your mouth - why don't you go research what you want to know and quit expecting to be spoon-fed information.

Lmao it's hilarious how no one bats an eye mentioning sponsors or names of sources for shit like GH or gear all over the place but when someone asks about something like research chems. A couple random users want to play moderators... so I don't post in a sponsored thread and want forum members opinions on the various sponsors on how they are currently because I'm trying to order within the next day or 2..

The mods would've closed and deleted this thread if they felt I was breaking any of the forum rules.

There's numerous sponsors for RCs. It's pretty much like asking what SEO someone prefers it may be a fucking grey area but it isnt sourcing GH or gear

Go do something else with your time if you aren't contributing anything positive to this or any other thread

Here's some helpful info for you..........most of the reputable companies are getting their raws from the same place. Then packaging it...........
So what you need to do is find a sponsor you trust that will actually order the correct raws, label them accurately and sell it to you at a fair price.

Do you actually think that the people that blindly support the sponsors within their specific threads in the Sponsor Forum will be more honest with you in this thread outside of the sponsor forum????

Well, I am one of the moderators here and you are breaking the rules. NO ASKING FOR A SOURCE MEANS NO ASKING FOR A SOURCE HERE. NOT ALL Peptides are all consider legal either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members