over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Remember the kid from Youtube?

that first pic didn't do em justice. they are decent.
I am most impressed with his conditioning. and maybe his honesty lol
-JS

Takes a real man to admit he was wrong, so good for you. That last pic definitely shows that his legs are good. Sure they couldn be bigger, but I think they're impressive.

So why do people get on someones ass about talking about AAS so openly, but those same people bitch because they say the pro's are not being honest about AAS use. Fuckin hypocrites.

This is not directed at you, just asking a general question to your post.

I agree. Not to mention....look around? This whole fucking board is a supermarket of information. I do not see what so wrong with his videos.

AT LEAST THIS KID HAS THE BALLS TO PUT A FACE ON IT AND TELL IT LIKE IT IS!

Don't have to agree with everyone, however the bashing is what is retarded here.

His both parents were bodybuilders.
here is his dad

Attachments

• JL.jpg
    JL.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 460
The funny thing was i started to talk to him on face book because his buddy won the teen class in the contest i was in. Then out of know where I put two and two together and saw it was the guy from youtube. I was definently impressed.

Thanks for posting Dado. i was there for the prejudging and thought he really rocked the show. Props to him for winning the overall. He had great size, conditioning, posing and enthusiasm. Nice to see - a well deserved win!

Thanks for posting Dado. i was there for the prejudging and thought he really rocked the show. Props to him for winning the overall. He had great size, conditioning, posing and enthusiasm. Nice to see - a well deserved win!

yeah it was a great show.
I was supposed to do it too but 11 weeks prior to the show i started coughing blood and had to get off all supps and bail out from comp prep.

But ill be ready for the next year:)

He looks great... good on him. His dad looked fantastic in that pic.

I think he looks great! Nice back and delts. Kid takes more than what I, personally, would feel comfortable with, but he puts in work. Hard to not respect him, IMO.

The physique should have never been in question -- body is GREAT! Its the idiocy of blatantly incriminating yourself and representing yourself in a less than IDEAL spotlight....

It was the pointless admission to "x + y + z" drugs and how to get them etc...

That was the ridicule --- the physique is very NICE!

-FF

yeah it was a great show.
I was supposed to do it too but 11 weeks prior to the show i started coughing blood and had to get off all supps and bail out from comp prep.

But ill be ready for the next year:)

How r u doing now dado??

OK, LERS SIDETRACK FOR A SECOND

how did he go from fat amd bloated and do a show and gain thickneas?? is gh that magical???? and if with palumbo.... zero carbs, so HOW did he remain thick and roind??

i was cut all to shit, but wasn't thick

Phats

Well, if you "pump yourself full of 7ml of oil every day" as he told my friend and me, I'd say that's probably a good start. The copious insulin and gh probably didn't hurt either. I think this kid is a perfect example of what Big A said in his old thread about just using more if you wanna keep growing.

I fear for this kid's health, to be that young, dieting up and down that much, and using that many different drugs....

Last edited:
Lol. These forums crack me up! It's Bostin. I never write on these but I just wanna clear the air. I've worked with tip so called gurus in the industry and no one comes close to Dave's knowledge. I worked with Dave for only 8-12 weeks in offseason I started out very soft n he managed to out 26 lbs if stage weight on me. And for people to think Dave keto diets all his clients is simply retarded. He starts all his guys out with carbs and depending on how they react he will cut them. I never once went keto and he cut all my cardio out 3 weeks out. Thanx for the ppl on these forum that are here to back me up I appreciate it. As far as drugs go I didn't do anything to crazy so don't blame my transformation on my drug use.

Lol. These forums crack me up! It's Bostin. I never write on these but I just wanna clear the air. I've worked with tip so called gurus in the industry and no one comes close to Dave's knowledge. I worked with Dave for only 8-12 weeks in offseason I started out very soft n he managed to out 26 lbs if stage weight on me. And for people to think Dave keto diets all his clients is simply retarded. He starts all his guys out with carbs and depending on how they react he will cut them. I never once went keto and he cut all my cardio out 3 weeks out. Thanx for the ppl on these forum that are here to back me up I appreciate it. As far as drugs go I didn't do anything to crazy so don't blame my transformation on my drug use.

bostin, i sent you a PM bro!

Glad to see you on the board Bostin. Congrats on your show. Amazing transfromation!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN