over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Remembering Sept 11 2001

Johnny Bravo

Registered
GOD Bless our Firefighters, Police, and the thousands of innocent Americans , and foreign brothers and sisters who died 2 years ago.

God Bless everyone!

Spend this day close to your loved ones and let's all be thankful for being so fortunate to be alive and have the things we do. I was with some really good friends 2 yrs ago while this was going on and I'm gonna be sure to give them a buzz and tell how thankful I am.......God Bless our country, take care!

patk

I was on a Plane at the time of the attacks going to Chicago. I thank God that I wasn't on one of the planes that was taken over....................God bless each and every family that was affected by these COWARDLY acts.

Yah lets keep this post going in honor of all those who lost brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers... It was a sad day, lets honor the workers, firefighters and police that either helped or died... We made a good come back, and got some of those bastards! Osama is gonna get his in the end!!

Have to bump this one to the top. I remember everything about that day, and always will. We wont ever forget 9-11.
Everyone of those sorry SOB's who were behind it will definitly burn in the afterlife.

Bump

If I lost a parent, spouse, kid in that tragedy Id be a wild vigilanty!
Bless those that suffered loss, its not fair. :(

god it seems like it was yesterday I had just moved to new york to go to Saint johns and that happened. talk about being away from home and scared to death. Truely a sad day for every one

yes it was a sad ass day. i was getting dressed for work, was running a lil late and saw it on the news, at first thought it was just a horrible accident, but on the way to work, thats when we found out what had happened. i just pray that nothing like that happens again and ALL the people responsible gets theirs tenfold.

JW

God bless those that died and their families

When I saw it on TV - and I don't watch much TV - I just thought it was some special effects/prank. Took me quite a while to believe that it was real - I guess that internally I didn't want to believe it.

xcel

I had a close friend pass away on 9-11 in the north tower. I remember him every day and i know he's looking down and watching out for me. I'll never forget you bro.

I remember that mourning very well. I was sitting in the car after taking a friend to work, jamming out to the radio and they come on saying shit about the towers and what not. I took it as a joke since that station was pretty comedy based anyhow, but after a few minutes i thought it was one of those small Sesna type planes.

So i run into my buddys work and say "Dude, i think a plane just hit the Trade Towers." I grabbed the cell phone and tried to call my buddy in the North tower, but all i got was his voice mail. I knew something was wrong. His voice mail never picks up at that time of the mourning. So i run down the block to a barber shop and talk with the guys in there. Next thing you know, the next plane hit.

I've seen ALOT of shit in my life so far, but that by far was the sickest thing i have ever seen.

This pisses me off just talking about it so i'm going to cut it short. To all those who passed away and those who made the ultimate sacrifice, I'll always remember you. To my man Blue, I'll never forget you bro. Your always here with me brother.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131