over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rent a CPAP machine for a month?

In the US Craigslist (neighborhood marketplace that's very popular across the country) is where people get them without prescription so try something like that.

CPAPs are super easy to use. The manual for whatever you get should be online (if it doesn't come with one) and it's usually a matter of pressing some button combination to get into provider mode and change the settings. If you feel like you're getting too much air, bring it down. If you feel like you're not getting enough, bring it up. It really is that easy.
Sounds pretty good. Do you have a favorite brand/type of machine? I understand you're no doc ( right? Haha) so no medical advice, just so I know what direction to look.

Sounds pretty good. Do you have a favorite brand/type of machine? I understand you're no doc ( right? Haha) so no medical advice, just so I know what direction to look.
No, I'm not any kind of medical expert.

I originally used a Philips Respironics Dreamstation. I was very happy with it but it was recalled due to foam pieces breaking apart. I now use a Dreamstation 2 and am very happy with it.

How does the OP know what setting to put the air pressure on? He doesn't. I have sleep apnea, and it is not something to take for granted and try and guess what to do with the machine. It is no big deal to get a sleep study done. Just bring your own pillow, let them hook you all up, and they will have your results the next morning. I have mild apnea, but it is still a health concern. Ive been using the CPAP for over 10 years, and I still am not used to wearing it. My wife says I take it off in the middle of the night sometimes and not even know it till I wake up. It is pretty scary waking up in the middle of night, not being able to breathe or catch your breath till your throat relaxes back to normal. So I wear it religiously. I can't even take a nap on the couch, because my tongue falls back in my throat, jaw shifts, cutting off my oxygen.

I didn't even know you could buy a cpap machine without a script. But I guess they are on Ebay, but again, I would opt for the sleep study and get diagnosed correctly.
Actually they do a lot of at home sleep studies now. Mine was I stop breathing 12 times per hour which somehow is considered moderate. I always thought my waking up was my ptsd and I still do wake up from that but the apnea was more than half of my lost sleep. I did not like my docs settings so I watched a few videos and learned how to program it myself and I have around 0.2 per hour and when I first got it I couldn’t stand it but adjusting my settings did the trick I can now wear it 9 hours no sweat, I still wake I up to piss and it has a quick detachment so you don’t even take it off, Phillips Dream machine good shit. Sleep study or not thats on him. My machine has an amazing app that basically tells you what’s going on but like he said if money is no issue then yea a sleep study unless you’re worried your insurance will skyrocket of course also my wife was telling me that I was stopping breathing then gasping all without waking and I don’t snore so snoring is common to Alena but not a lock, but if your chic says you stop breathing well I’d say thats 100% also if you think you have it I’d say odds are good

I did a sleep home study about 9 months ago. Doc prescribed the CPAP about a week later. I hate it but I only get up to pee about 2 times per night. About once per week I only get up once.
My out of pocket cost was $975.

I did a sleep home study about 9 months ago. Doc prescribed the CPAP about a week later. I hate it but I only get up to pee about 2 times per night. About once per week I only get up once.
My out of pocket cost was $975.
Yes I consider a CPAP basically a mechanical PED for those of us who need it which I would say Is prolly on this board above 80%

Resmed air sense or dream station 2. I don’t know if you’re familiar with Stan efferding, but he is pretty familiar with resources for purchasing used cpap machines in Europe for his athletes. Might be able to point you in a good direction if you send him a message on Instagram. He always responds

Resmed air sense or dream station 2. I don’t know if you’re familiar with Stan efferding, but he is pretty familiar with resources for purchasing used cpap machines in Europe for his athletes. Might be able to point you in a good direction if you send him a message on Instagram. He always responds
I use a Resmed machine with the Phillips Dream Machine mask. It can get a lil warm but I modify the back strap and sleep great. I did look there are some on EBay.

This sounds pretty good. I'll check with him, thanks brother!

First result for a Craigslist search in my area 45350FBF-C656-4C44-BDFF-937914468009.jpg
I use a Resmed machine with the Phillips Dream Machine mask. It can get a lil warm but I modify the back strap and sleep great. I did look there are some on EBay.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws