over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Repairing muscle tears

megarips250

Registered
So last year I tore my right pec while benching. I felt like it wasn't anything to serious because it just hurt for a few days and I was still able to go in the gym and train. Anyways, now i have this wierd looking lump that i feel takes away from my look. I stretch regularly and roll with a lacross ball but it never shrinks or goes away.

Is there any methods out there that i could use to fix the look of my torn pec. (Even things out). I heard that SEO injected in the right spots could fix the look of the tear. Could BPC or TB500 help in the long run?

Trying to avoide going under the knife just to fix a cosmetic problem.

In for responses. In currently dealing with a bad calf tear and trying to get back to my football league.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

And pls no BPC. Answers. For some reason I have a hard time believing it repairs everything. Its a pretty ridiculous claim since there's different mechanisms to healing with different soft tissue injuries

And pls no BPC. Answers. For some reason I have a hard time believing it repairs everything. Its a pretty ridiculous claim since there's different mechanisms to healing with different soft tissue injuries

Bpc truly is a miracle in a bottle. It's helped me repair tears in record time. It's healing abilities aren't just a claim there is plenty of data out there showing what it can do as well as sooo many threads on every forum out there showing how awesome it is at healing.
Now combine it with tb500 and it's even that much better.

But ey since it's not what u wana hear fuck it don't ever try it lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

a year ago...???

its already healed....

now its just dealing with it....
and yup...it will be there forever....

sucks huh....

:(

on a side note.....injecting ANYTHING "into it"....will just make
weaker then it already is.....the good thing about that is....its already
torn.....:)

Last edited:
a year ago...???

its already healed....

now its just dealing with it....
and yup...it will be there forever....

sucks huh....

:(

on a side note.....injecting ANYTHING "into it"....will just make
weaker then it already is.....the good thing about that is....its already
torn.....:)

What are your thoughts on the information in this video?
This video was actually what compelled me to ask about it on the forum and find out more.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WscUYb8kI8A[/ame]

I know the lump will be there forever but if there was any way to smooth out the look I would be all about trying it.

If it was just a tear, then the lump is scar tissue. Yes, it can be improved. Two techniques that are fantastic for this - ART, and graston. They both will strip the scar tissue specifically, and fibers can be realligned. New tissue formed will be smoother. Will take a few sessions.
Lacrosse ball is great for trigger points and fascial stretching, wont work with scar tissue. Stretching will help healthy muscle, not scarring.
Injecting directly into scar tissue will grow more scar tissue. Injections work best on trigger points and spasms

Last edited:
Once something tears away from the bone or insertion point. I do not see how a miracle drug will stretch it back to it's original position and reattach it. It may heal and fuse to it's new location. But it wont be the same or probably look the same.

ok.....lets slow down alittle.....and a pic would do us all a favor....

but if you REALLY tore your pec...??? there is absolutely
NOTHING you can do about "a weird looking lump"....its there
for good...

and NOW more than likely (after a year) its TOO LATE to get it repaired....
especially if its a rupture....

the only thing that can happen is SLIGHTLY regrow (IN THAT AREA)
but the actual tear itself will never regrow or "heal" as you call it.

even if you have a ton of scar tissue in there (and you'll know its scar
tissue because it will hurt to use that pec)....

the lump or divot will never go away, with any amount of tissue message
or graston or nothing....its an unfixed muscle tear....unfortunately in a place
that REALLY shows it....

so how many members are answering your question actually have
had a pec tear...???

:cool:

ART or deep tissue massage
IASTM
Shockwave
Class 4 laser

Incorporating as many or all four of these therapies will expedite breaking down and realignment of fibers.

Don't waste your time with BPC or TB-500, fucking garbage.

What did you tear? Tendon, muscle or ligament?

BPC has been proven to heal tendons and muscle. It's aided in healing torn tricep tendon for me. I had tears in my left tri for a couple years. Tried prolo, ART, etc. Was about to do prp injections but figured I'd try BPC first. Ultrasounds before and after a 12 week cycle showed significant improvement on the ultrasound sound. Also most pain is gone.

Muscle it doesn't really need much as the muscle gets enough blood to heal itself. Just you gotta give it massage during healing, cross fiber massage or whatever it's called.

Ligament I think you're shit out of luck.

I tore my pec. Partial tear of pec major, muscle to tendon, not tendon to bone so surgery is kinda out of question. Been using 6mg of tb500 a week and between ultrasounds the doc was impressed because right after the tear the untorn tendon and muscle was very beat up and on the edge of rupture in their opinion. 6 weeks later and they said the tendon and muscle looks healthy and well stretched. Waiting on second opinions but looks like tb500 saved me from further injury or is getting me back to training way quicker.

I've also noticed could be in my head but the divet in my chest, the visible space where the tendon ripped is smaller.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

What did you tear? Tendon, muscle or ligament?

BPC has been proven to heal tendons and muscle. It's aided in healing torn tricep tendon for me. I had tears in my left tri for a couple years. Tried prolo, ART, etc. Was about to do prp injections but figured I'd try BPC first. Ultrasounds before and after a 12 week cycle showed significant improvement on the ultrasound sound. Also most pain is gone.

Muscle it doesn't really need much as the muscle gets enough blood to heal itself. Just you gotta give it massage during healing, cross fiber massage or whatever it's called.

Ligament I think you're shit out of luck.

I tore my pec. Partial tear of pec major, muscle to tendon, not tendon to bone so surgery is kinda out of question. Been using 6mg of tb500 a week and between ultrasounds the doc was impressed because right after the tear the untorn tendon and muscle was very beat up and on the edge of rupture in their opinion. 6 weeks later and they said the tendon and muscle looks healthy and well stretched. Waiting on second opinions but looks like tb500 saved me from further injury or is getting me back to training way quicker.

I've also noticed could be in my head but the divet in my chest, the visible space where the tendon ripped is smaller.

Calf muscle I'm currently soaking a warm wash cloth with Epsom salt. Played football yesterday. Had pain but I finished the game. 2 week old injury
de8f10b80a2184993528f8e271397d5e.jpg

Front view. Got bruising on front and back.

Last edited:
Yea if bpc helps us imagine it helps with muscular healing. If it helped for connective tissue I'm positive the drug companies would be all over it and prescribed by orthos everywhere

Yea if bpc helps us imagine it helps with muscular healing. If it helped for connective tissue I'm positive the drug companies would be all over it and prescribed by orthos everywhere

Well two things, one it's in clinical studies still. Two it's not a substance a company can patent, which makes the price they can charge very low because their would be competition. Low price means low profit. Pharm companies rely on the years of exclusivity to make money and justify the cost of r&d. If right off the bat 12 companies are making it and you're in a price war it's not worth it.

This happens with tons of drugs.

Well two things, one it's in clinical studies still. Two it's not a substance a company can patent, which makes the price they can charge very low because their would be competition. Low price means low profit. Pharm companies rely on the years of exclusivity to make money and justify the cost of r&d. If right off the bat 12 companies are making it and you're in a price war it's not worth it.

This happens with tons of drugs.

I know what your saying but it hasn't stopped pharma from putting out a fish oil product. Just add a molecule and call it something else lol

I know what your saying but it hasn't stopped pharma from putting out a fish oil product. Just add a molecule and call it something else lol

Which will happen once human clinical studies have been concluded.

Just logic dude. SEO will help to fill in a hole but not something that's sticking out. Sometimes there is a little divot next to the lump so a little fill in could help it cosmetically. Depends on the person, injury, how it looks now, how old, etc, etc.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws