over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Repeating Tren Cycles back to back?

Sesshomaru

Kilo Klub Member
Is it ok to repeat the same cycles back to back or will the body develop a tolerance to certain compounds? I guess it would be dependent on the compound as I think about this while typing

For instance, Im taking cyp and tren for 10wks. After PCT I want to get my blood checked but after a few weeks off, Im not sure if I should repeat the same cycle or move onto something else. Im sure its goal dependent and my goals are to mainly increase strength and small amounts of lean mass (Im in a weight class).

Could I make small changes like taking enan and tren? I was thinking that if I had to move onto something else to give the body a break from cyp and tren, perhaps using enan and EQ.

Thoughts?

considering tren is really hard on the system, I'd just at least the time to my receptor to clean up and takes everyhting to o a total "wash out" before I'd go back to tren

this is what I did sometimes and tren didn't lose in efficiency in my case

As Dave has said, testosterone is testosterone. The ester has no biological activity(related to muscle building, anyway), so the only difference your body notes is the release rate of the steroid from the depot. Of course, this makes for slightly differing activities, e.g. enth vs. prop vs. suspension.

So, long story short, enth = cyp.

Yeah, keep a lot of distance between tren cycles. I ignored all of the talk about tren toxicity and learned the hard way the tren IS DANGEROUS. It has a toxic build up in the kidneys. I wouldn't use it more than twice a year for 4-6 weeks at a time.

BigBoyJ said:
Yeah, keep a lot of distance between tren cycles. I ignored all of the talk about tren toxicity and learned the hard way the tren IS DANGEROUS. It has a toxic build up in the kidneys. I wouldn't use it more than twice a year for 4-6 weeks at a time.

If you don't mind me asking, what happened?

I have run Tren for 10 weeks along with Cyp and EQ. That was my favorite "summer shape up" cycle!

if your panels are all good, kidneys and liver are all fine run whatever is most effective for you. we all react differently to each and every drug. tren might drive some guys nuts and gives them bad sides others have no problems, its all individual. as long as you continue with blood work every 4-6 months you will know what you can and cant take and determine what is best for you and at what doseages no matter what anyone else says

edge250 said:
if your panels are all good, kidneys and liver are all fine run whatever is most effective for you. we all react differently to each and every drug. tren might drive some guys nuts and gives them bad sides others have no problems, its all individual. as long as you continue with blood work every 4-6 months you will know what you can and cant take and determine what is best for you and at what doseages no matter what anyone else says

Thanks for the info guys!

BigBoyJ said:

I am curious too what happened to you BBJ?
I have only ran tren twice @ 75mg/ED and it was less then 4 weeks total. It felt pretty harsh to me, gave me the same lowerback pain as dbol. I probably took too much though. If I did it again I wouldn't mind trying tren hex, or run it at a lower dose maybe 75mg/EOD. It did give me better gains then any thing else I have ever ran.

I run 100 mg EOD and it works like a freakin charm for me. It is my favorite compound when combined with Cyp and EQ. Clean gains!

Bump because Im curious to hear from BigboyJ.

Also, to those who say test is test, it makes sense to me, but Ive heard that different esthers should be cycled because of receptor sensitivity or something along that line. Thoughts?

Tren can also enlarge the prostate and bloodwork will not show this happening.

say you used it for 5 weeks precontest, then off for 2, then back on for 4 weeks...to be included in my rebound growth cycle.

not that bad??? is it?

I ran tren for 6 weeks and did enjoy the gains, but felt like shit the whole time. I cut it out last week and all of a sudden felt good every day and actually had energy. Tren makes me think I'm half sick all the time and also makes me nausiated during my workouts. I guess that just explains how harsh it is on the system. Who cares how good you look when you feel so bad on a daily basis.

Sesshomaru said:
Also, to those who say test is test, it makes sense to me, but Ive heard that different esthers should be cycled because of receptor sensitivity or something along that line. Thoughts?

Steroid + ester has no action at the receptor; the ester negates the ability of the steroid to bind ("lock and key" or induced fit). Since the ester must first be cleaved for receptor binding, it cannot have any effect on the steroid action at the receptor.

That said, I still run different esters depending on the goal of the particular cycle.

as long as bloodwork showed no problems I would stick with what works. tren is my new favorite and will be run as much as possible.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws