over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

replacing HGH with MK677 ?

Bigboomer5150

Registered
Verified Customer
Ok guys I’ve been running hgh for about 2 years from a vendor here now with great results I’ve never exceeded 4ius day anyways money is getting super tight and the bills and cost of living is going up every day which is why I was thinking of just temporarily switching to MK677 any thoughts on this and a good Dosage comparable to what i was taking w hgh and even good sources would be appreciated

Two very different drugs despite MK677 causing GH release. If I were you I would start with 10-15mg/day for a couple weeks. Once the worst of the water retention and lethargy pass(you may the lucky guy who gets none of this but it is very common) you could try 25mg/day. The difference between 25 and 50 is so small it's not worth it and at 50mg/day you are in good generic GH price range anyways. Buy enough for a month or two and by then you will KNOW if you want to keep going or go back to GH.

A lot depends on your goals as well. If you put a premium on looking nice and lean and already struggle with overeating/appetite control then buckle up as MK will likely(not always) not be ideal for you. Now if you are pushing food and going for strength and size then game on.

Mike Arnolds Somatozine is great.

25mg MK-677 daily is comparable to 4ius HGH. I trust Mike Arnold for my research supplements. @Mike Arnold

I like it a lot. I don't get much appetite from it and initially the lethargy is bad, but very good impact on sleep. I get much deeper sleep on mk677. Where I live it's about $16 for a month's supply so the price difference with gh is even larger. mk677+cjc with dac is a fantastic combo. I never got much bloating or numbness from it either. Everyone reacts differently though.... try it out for yourself!

Extreme bloat and an impossible appetite to control. But you’ll never sleep better.

I would ONLY use it sporadically (insulin sensitivity takes a big hit) and for periods of being ok with a 1,000 calorie surplus daily

Maybe pure ectomorphs can do it longer. I am not genetically gifted in the insulin sensitivity department.

Definitely start at 10-15mg at first. If you sensitive to bloat, 25mg will put on so much water, squats, deads, bent rows are out of the picture due to breathing and lower back pumps

You could possibly rotate MK with GH to lower GH monthly costs. MWF MK677, Tuesday/Thursday hgh 3-4ius

25mg MK-677 daily is comparable to 4ius HGH. I trust Mike Arnold for my research supplements. @Mike Arnold
I will have to try his somatozine for my clients. I am taking 4iu of Jins rn
It can fuck insulin sensitivity pretty quickly and hunger pains are insane for me. Almost a feeling like you need to be sick, prefer to just run growth
when this happens, what is the solution to fix the insulin sensitivity issue?

Not even worth it.
If price is truly an issue, then u need to go EOD and/or drop your dosage down.
MK vs GH is not even comparable in my book anymore. You could do other peptides but the price will rival GH.

MK will make u look worse and wreck your fasting blood glucose. What looks good on paper is not good in reality. Farrrr to much anecdotal evidence on here and other boards that show this.

Wow there is a lot of hate on MK lol.

I use 25mg ED as a part of my HRT most of the year. Anything over 25mg daily is a waste. Minimum dose worth its salt is 12.5mg

No distention, i don’t get any “bloat” if I control my diet, I only get additional hunger if I use it when restricting calories.

I'll reiterate what I do in every MK-thread: it's great for muscle fullness but that's about it as far as the positives go.

The negatives are plenty...

Me fat boy. Me no able to handle hunger from MK. Me eat too much already

Hey guys I appreciate everyone’s feedback well I’m sold on just sticking with the growth I’ll just drop it down a bit…i still can hold size and fullness and feel pretty damn good on 2ius day just trying to budget damn credit card debt smh honestly I can’t see not running HGH that’s why I figured maybe try the MK etc anyways thanks for help!!!! 2 years on Growth has honestly changed me and for the better so much more energy sleep well-being old injuries faded away low dose anyway I’ve bumped it up but man I was sleeping at work I would drop glasses of milk 🥛 and I didn’t want to have to add insulin or metformin just a little has went miles ✌️🙏💪

O

Oh stop with that 25mg is comparable to 4iu gh lol.
It's not...we all know that now.
Who is “we?”
Have you tested your igf1 after using both for a month?
Blood work doesn’t lie.
There is plenty of research on pubmed.com to back it up.
I’m not here pushing for MK-677 use over HGH use.
Both work.
I get elevated blood pressure from MK and too much lethargia compared to HGH. I’m more full on MK. HGH leans me out quicker. Blood pressure is my #1 concern these days. I have to do everything precisely to stay in normal range. I recently lost a friend due to long term extremely high bp which killed his kidneys and led to heart arthymia and cardiac arrest, so I won’t use MK these days. My bp is fine on HGH even at 8ius daily.
So, yes, I prefer HGH, but research studies have proven 25mg MK-677 is similar to 4ius of HGH.

I like MK a lot but it’s just not the same as HGH. If money is tight, why not take a break from the growth hormone?
Well i am now…. but honestly my addictive personality is telling me I should stay on HGH to keep from losing the benefits and fullness it’s been almost 2 years on at 2 ius day, last year I would bump it up to 4 ius total split am/pm… but yeah you have a great point im just worried I’ll fall apart lol it’s helped so much with shoulder pain my mobility is back range of motion etc what’s the worst that can happen Though right??

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131