over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

replacing HGH with MK677 ?

MK-677 is trash. Never retained so much water so fast in my life. Edema was so bad in my lower legs that I could feel the water sloshing around when I walked. I’ve taken up to 10iu gh and had no water retention. I threw the MK away after 10 days.

MK-677 is trash. Never retained so much water so fast in my life. Edema was so bad in my lower legs that I could feel the water sloshing around when I walked. I’ve taken up to 10iu gh and had no water retention. I threw the MK away after 10 days.
Maybe for you both many others like myself have had wonderful success using it. There’s no one size fits all when it comes to how our body handles certain compounds.

Who is “we?”
Have you tested your igf1 after using both for a month?
Blood work doesn’t lie.
There is plenty of research on pubmed.com to back it up.
I’m not here pushing for MK-677 use over HGH use.
Both work.
I get elevated blood pressure from MK and too much lethargia compared to HGH. I’m more full on MK. HGH leans me out quicker. Blood pressure is my #1 concern these days. I have to do everything precisely to stay in normal range. I recently lost a friend due to long term extremely high bp which killed his kidneys and led to heart arthymia and cardiac arrest, so I won’t use MK these days. My bp is fine on HGH even at 8ius daily.
So, yes, I prefer HGH, but research studies have proven 25mg MK-677 is similar to 4ius of HGH.
Be specific then. YOU MEAN similar in terms of bloodwork, that’s about it.

In every other way imaginable, it’s NOT similar and leads to far more negative reviews than GH.

Be specific then. YOU MEAN similar in terms of bloodwork, that’s about it.

In every other way imaginable, it’s NOT similar and leads to far more negative reviews than GH.
I mean in IGF1 increase as demonstrated by bloodwork.
I mean in pulsatile HGH release as proven in a plethora of studies on pubmed.com.

I mean in IGF1 increase as demonstrated by bloodwork.
I mean in pulsatile HGH release as proven in a plethora of studies on pubmed.com.
The anabolic Igf increase is why people take HGH so I don’t understand why they say it doesn’t work.
If data shows it does, then it does.
As Layne says… data > feelings.

MK causes your body to produce more endogenously.
Hgh use is exogenous.
If you take exogenous hormones and get a better result than your endogenous production.. maybe your system is the issue not the product.

The anabolic Igf increase is why people take HGH so I don’t understand why they say it doesn’t work.
If data shows it does, then it does.
As Layne says… data > feelings.

MK causes your body to produce more endogenously.
Hgh use is exogenous.
If you take exogenous hormones and get a better result than your endogenous production.. maybe your system is the issue not the product.
No one is saying it doesn’t work.
“People” say it has different effects in the body. Different than exo GH. Also different than other GH producing peptides like CJC + GHRP. But maybe the 1000s of reviews and anecdotal evidence are be wrong. Maybe it’s “our system.”

Yes, and it was always normal and so was my blood pressure. I also utilize metformin but when I didn’t I was still fasted in the low 80s while on MK.
Then I would say you are in the minority of people. One that actually has a positive response. Percentage wise, it seems most have a negative experience with MK. Bloating, water retention, extreme lethargy, BP issues, insulin resistance, the list goes on. Did you find you actually looked better on MK?

Then I would say you are in the minority of people. One that actually has a positive response. Percentage wise, it seems most have a negative experience with MK. Bloating, water retention, extreme lethargy, BP issues, insulin resistance, the list goes on. Did you find you actually looked better on MK?
No, I wouldn’t say I look better. It’s does make me hold a very small amount of water. Muscles are full and it does increase my appetite at first.

Is it as effective as HGH, absolutely not. I’m by no means saying MK is a better drug.

25mg MK-677 daily is comparable to 4ius HGH. I trust Mike Arnold for my research supplements. @Mike Arnold
Agreed. I've used various brands of MK677 and without doubt Mike Arnold's Somatozine is the best.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131