over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reply to finabear post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alin

I ordered from him a couple months ago and he came though like a champ ! He's a good dude !

Plus if it was a $2000.00 order, he has to send it in 3 to 5 packages depedning on your order. He double checks things to make sure they will pass through customs. He is very professional...and in this day, there are SOOOOOOOOOOO many people on here you cannot trust with you cards.

Also, there are so many BULLSHIT artists, it could be someone try to get free postcards.

They make a complaint and in order for the source to stay good, he fills that order even though there was no initial order.

Alin is very professional with his cards. NO way would he screw someone for 260.00 or even $2,000.00 he would be better off staying in business...he has a great following.

who is this

finabear guy anyway where did he come from & why did he get off thnking he can bash our main bro from accross the sea i call newbie or rival whatever the case we all know its b/s

OK thanks for the reply Alin-hope it leads to the problem being solved.
Thread is going back to locked as Alin replied as was hoped. He is a good guy IMO! It seems Im not alone in thinking that either. :cool:

And I merged the 2 relevant threads also.

Last edited:
alin's order

guys,
you may be right that i was not aware of the proper channels to ask the question. for that i appologize. it was not a post to try and bash Alin. it was a post to see if anyone could get him in touch with me. i had tried emailing him 6 times and he never responded. it was unusual for him, that is all. I have used Alin over 15 times myself, so the fact that he says he does not know who I am kind of worries me. I have posted on this site bumping him and telling all he always comes through....check back to july of 2003. that is why i thought it was strange for him to not get back to me. i am still on his mass email list...recieved the one about his systems being down, etc. so for all of you, once again...sorry, i AM new at the boards. And to Alin, you have always come through for me in the past, so thank you for that. you are a great source! but, i still have not received an email from you. hopefully I will get in touch with you to try and work things out. have a great day all! alin, i email you from a ziplip account if that helps you figure it out.

Last edited:
Sir

Please email me. If you dont get a reply check your email account seting or something on your part. If my email is down can be down for a upgrade for few hours maximum.

I found your order is that 250 USD order not 2000 like you posted :) You tought that 2000 could sound tragic ? :)

Lets discuss this over email ( not PM ) please email me

Cheers
ALIN

First off, I'lm not taking sides. However, when nothing else is working, sometimes a fella has to do something extreme to get things accomplished. It seems that Alin is somewhat overwhelmed and sometimes I don't think he remembers who orders from him. I think it's just a miscommunication and I don't think the guy's trying to bash him at all. He just wants to be reassured that Alin's doing something to get his order moving. If it were you or me, we'd do the same thing, at least I would. Actually I did. I was in the same position as fb and when I complained, some people stuck up for Alin and bashed me. But I was right and had just slipped thru the cracks of Alin's business. Fortunately, Alin realized what happened and he took care of me in a professional manner.Now I'm a happy and satisfied customer who will again order more postcards in the future. Hopefully, if finabear is truely legit in his complaint, Alin will rectify the situation, and we can be a happy go lucky family again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner