over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

REPRINTING A "HISTORIC" ANABOLIC PRICE LIST

Bolasterone has never been made over seas. It was originally sold in the US as an oral under the
name brand Myagen. It was taken off of the market because of extrmeme
liver toxicity. Since when do Eurpoean countries use multiple dose
vials for human consumption too. BTW, If there is more than 1 drug
coming out in a 42cc vial, I would bet $1,000,000.00 that it is fake.
The couterfeiters must have been given a great deal on 42cc vials and
are using them for everything. BTW, the Bolasterone sold inthe mid 80's
here in the US in 30cc vials was not Bolasterone either. Bolasterone is
just a mythical tyope name that everyone associates with greatness.
Just like Dimethazine, Nordiethylene etc.

Dimethazine, an awesome steroid first released in the 1960's as a script drug in both Italy and Mexico, was re-released as an OTC designer in 2006. Dan knew it was an awesome drug back in the 80's, yet how many guys over the last 10 years--mostly traditional steroids users--have bashed the fuck out of this and virtually every other OTC designer?

All I heard for years from steroid users was that OTC drugs were inferior to "traditional" steroids, which is actually hilarious being that Dimethazine WAS a traditional script drug (with exceptional potency, I might add). I can't even tell you how many times I have heard people say "If you'e going to use steroids, just use real gear"--another fine example of people talking shit about things they know nothing about.

I have used Dimethazine for years and in fact, I am using it right now. Human research has shown that it is significantly more potent than Anadrol from a muscle building standpoint, and it sure makes you look a hell of a lot better too (hard, dry, and full)...not to mention strong as hell. I would rather use Dimethazine over Anadrol 9 times out of 10. When comparing Dimethazine to Anadrol on a mg per mg basis, there is no comparison. 50 mg of Dimethazine kills 50 mg of Anadrol. You might gain more weight with Anadrol (people often gain just as much with Dimethazine), but much of it will be water--water which will fall right off as soon as it is discontinued. The bottom line is that Dimethazine builds more muscle fiber, makes you harder, drier (probably more vascular too, or at least equally so) and for many people, makes them just as strong.

Since it is essentially nothing more than 2 SD molecules bound together by an azine bond, its effects are very similar, although it is not quite as strong as SD from a muscle building or strength gaining standpoint. However, it is generally more mild than SD in terms of side effects, so most people can tolerate it just fine when used within a moderate dosing range. Most people will make great gains with 30-40 mg/day, although more advanced users may go as high as 50 mg/day. I would not exceed that dose, however, as toxicity would be a bit too much for my tastes.

Last edited:
Remember When...

Yikes I feel so old (lol)
Remember when...
- you you could buy the cassette tapes of Duchane being interviewed on the phone from Prison and every few minutes they were interrupted with "this call is coming from a penitentiary" or something like that ?
- met-rx in base and plus in 2 separate jugs
- Ultimate Orange ?

Yikes I feel so old (lol)
Remember when...
- you you could buy the cassette tapes of Duchane being interviewed on the phone from Prison and every few minutes they were interrupted with "this call is coming from a penitentiary" or something like that ?
- met-rx in base and plus in 2 separate jugs
- Ultimate Orange ?

I remember it all like it was yesterday.

I used to get Dantes underground newsletter back in the 90's. probably still have them somewhere. Those things were pure gold back then

Haha, first cycle.....Deca and D-Bol. I think it cost me $150! Most of the cost was the Deca, D-Bol was cheap. And it was one vial of Deca.

My first cycle in January 1992 was d-bol, deca and Upjohn Cyp.

Yeah it does date some of us. I remember in "1981" getting the original
Ciba dbol "the little blue ones," for $15 for a bottle of 100.
:cool:

Those or the Syntex Drol would put some massive size on you in a hurry. Too bad that most of it was water. lol

Wow! These papers kinda give you an idea on the kinds of dosages guys were actually taking. Recommending one shot of Parabolan per week...that kinda puts things into perspective.

Wow! These papers kinda give you an idea on the kinds of dosages guys were actually taking. Recommending one shot of Parabolan per week...that kinda puts things into perspective.

All the guys I knew were taking just 25 mg/day of dbol and growing like weeds. Pretty sure it was the Ciba brand back in 1986-88 or so we had. We would pyramid up from 5mg/day up to 25mg/day and then taper back down. Ended up putting on good mass and strength just from that.

Is this legit? Anyone run this? Results?

Attachments

• ZDXVpXQr2Z66TKoaXO4ACJtqT04.jpg
    ZDXVpXQr2Z66TKoaXO4ACJtqT04.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 281

Ive run SDMZ before and liked the earlier versions. I don't know much about this company. Maybe Mike Arnold might. He's very knowledgeable on these. There are a few human studies done with dymethazine online. Just search for them. There's also a lot of bunk shit out there just like anything.

I couldn't tell you anything about this particular brand, but if it is real and properly dosed, 2 caps/day is the most you will need to take.

Tony Fitton--The Godfather (A Visual Tour)

:headbang:**broken link removed**

Pep's Gym !!

Great Article and Great Post !!
I used to train at Pep's Gym and won the 165 lb class for them in The 1981 Eastern States. Too Funny. I think I had a jacket pretty close to that only it was Black and not Shiny. Good old Roger Paul Sr.

I couldn't tell you anything about this particular brand, but if it is real and properly dosed, 2 caps/day is the most you will need to take.

You can't really get Dimethazine as a standalone nowdays right? IML had SDMZ 2.0 which was with Dimethazine, and Methylstenbolone, but were there ever any designers that just had dimethazine that were as accurately dosed as IML/Blackstone?

Big difference is that most everything was legit and accurately dosed. Additionally, the culture was still mainly underground and therefore not every teenageer ZZY type was on the juice.

Keeping US Strong

Want the lowdown on Tony Fitton, one of the original steroid dealers, contemporary to Dan Duchaine? Please stop by my facebook page, click like, and stay abreast of all that happens as my newest book, "Keeping US Strong," marches toward publication. This is the TRUE story of anabolic steroids, not the one the media tells.

https://www.facebook.com/KeepingUSStrong1/

https://www.facebook.com/KeepingUSStrong1/

Attachments

• w.jpg
    w.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
I found these when I was about 16yrs old, started dealing in my high school the next year, Duchaine spurred my entrepreneurial spirit, lol

Brings back memories for sure!
My first source for gear was from a classifieds ad at that back of musclemag!
Was over 20years ago, from the UK..
I remember being blown away when it turned out to be legit! Dynabolin amps, parabolan, test heptylate, Russian dbol ..... all the old school greats!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131