YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Request for Massive G! (The Dieting for Mass Thread)

RONJON

Kilo Klub Member
Massive I have the utmost respect for you as a veteran of this sport and a leader on this board. I am BEGGIN for you to post up some knowledge on dieting for mass with info on...a mix of supplements and whole foods...eating big and
what to do when reaching plateaus.

IMO Massive G is one if not THE PERSON to school some of us (myself included) on these ideas or maybe just refresh some of the ideas we have thrown to the wayside over the years.

HERE WE GO...(I hope)

Definately looking forward to his reply!

i hope he posts a mass diet i think massive is one of the most respected people on the boards.

massive quick question how much beef do you consume per day??

Here is a novel idea

Massive I have the utmost respect for you as a veteran of this sport and a leader on this board. I am BEGGIN for you to post up some knowledge on dieting for mass with info on...a mix of supplements and whole foods...eating big and
what to do when reaching plateaus.

IMO Massive G is one if not THE PERSON to school some of us (myself included) on these ideas or maybe just refresh some of the ideas we have thrown to the wayside over the years.

HERE WE GO...(I hope)

Why don't you write him a check and pay him for his expertise? Why do you think you are entitled to get all of his hard earned knowledge and expertise for free? Aren't you in graduate school? Do you pay for that or do they "school you" for free?

Why don't you write him a check and pay him for his expertise? Why do you think you are entitled to get all of his hard earned knowledge and expertise for free? Aren't you in graduate school? Do you pay for that or do they "school you" for free?

i believe that massive g isn't taking any clients/trainees at all at this time. he has stated that the cost would be prohibitive to the person wanting to be trained by him.

here's a more novel idea

Why don't you let Massive speak for himself? Why do you think you are entitled to speak for Massive G? Aren't you a reader of this board? Have you ever paid someone to write a thread? :rolleyes:

I've read a few threads written by Massive G, Phil Hernon, Magnum, Mountaindog and 100 other respected members on this board and never paid a dime. Mind your business and have a nice day :)

Why don't you let Massive speak for himself?
Well I thought he was asking for quite a bit in the thread, supplements, platues, etc... in other words what someone has probably paid for in the past.

Why do you think you are entitled to speak for Massive G?

If I gave that impression then it wasn't intentional, I have never met Massive G, nor ever spoke to him. I guess if I was Dick I could ask you what entitles you to speak for RonJon......?

Aren't you a reader of this board?

Yes

Have you ever paid someone to write a thread? :rolleyes:

In less some other arrangement is made I always offer to pay for someone's time and expertise.

I've read a few threads written by Massive G, Phil Hernon, Magnum, Mountaindog and 100 other respected members on this board and never paid a dime.

Okay, but I think if the question would have been asked to start an open thread about theories of bulking, platueing, supplement, etc....with the hopes that Massive G, Mountain Dog, etc... could contribute instead of just saying hey Massive G all the respect bro, can you give us all that you know about x, y, z..........make sense?

Mind your business and have a nice day :)

Not sure why I rubbed you the wrong way but If I saw you on the street I am pretty sure I wouldn't talk to you in this manor. Is this how you talk to everyone that you interact with in public.

Not sure why I rubbed you the wrong way but If I saw you on the street I am pretty sure I wouldn't talk to you in this manor. Is this how you talk to everyone that you interact with in public.

If someone makes a comment I don't agree with I speak up... Not sure how this conversation would ever come up "on the street". I thought your post was a strange response for someone to make...

I guess an example would be:

Mr. A an avid gym-goer sees the most experienced guy in the gym, we'll call him Mr. X. Mr. Y is another random guy in the gym

Mr. A: Hey Mr. X, you look great. If you ever have some free time could you give me some pointers?... or what are your thoughts on...?

MR. Y steps in before Mr. X can reply and says: Why don't you write him a check and pay him for his expertise? Why do you think you are entitled to get all of his hard earned knowledge and expertise for free? Aren't you in graduate school? Do you pay for that or do they "school you" for free?

Strange situation am I right? See, its not Mr. Y's business yet he involves himself for no reason to cause conflict. That's how I took it. No hard feelings. I'm just calling it as I see it.

Why don't we all just let the guy ask the question and see what MG wants to say rather than starting an argument?

Why don't we all just let the guy ask the question and see what MG wants to say rather than starting an argument?

Completely agree - perhaps others should not speak for him.. I have really appreciated all of MG's posts/threads in the past, and would love to see another productive thread.

MG has two big informative threads on diet and supplements over at IM that he posted baseline knowledge and answered dozens of Qs on each. Give them a search and it will likely answer most of your questions.

Last edited:
Massive ..I was searching an old thread by B-BOY where you mentioned possibly sharing some of this info when you got a chance and was VERY interested.

VERY SORRY for not asking you beforehand. I respect you more than just about anyone ive ever chatted with on the boards.

Later
RJ

..and to aeliop...sorry if you don't like anything I ever post on here (or at least thats the way it seems to me)..but man I never said I was an expert at ANYTHING in this sport. THAT IS WHY I AM HERE..TO LEARN.

Thats what we have these boards for!!!..I have learned ALOT. I have made a lot of good friends. I love this place bro. To be technical how many threads have there been on here that we need to pay for bro. The Q and A with Dave P?...All of B-Boy's Awesome threads?..Chris250s?..Magnum's Nutrition and training info?..Big A's Truth thread?

I dont know what your problem is Aeliop, but sorry if I somehow offend you with my posts and hope I didn't ruin your day

RONJON

This one is both funny and informative.

Food FAQ

What do I eat?
Anything that has a face and can run/swim/fly away from you. Anything that comes from such animals. Pretty much anything that grew in the ground, on a vine, or in a tree.

How much do I need to eat?
There is an old business adage, “don’t dress for a job you have; dress for the job you want.” Apply this to your eating. If you want to be 215, you need to eat for 215, not for your 165 pound sprint-Tri doing self.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws