over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Research Chemicals and Peptides

i would just liek to find one company that can supply me with all my needs that has good stuff with a great price! the problem i have had so far with to of the companys on here wasnt good, one place still owes me alot and the other not sure how good their product is? it's hard to find someone you can trust isnt it. one other place so far has came through very well.

One good thing about Ergo is that if you are needing something that he may not have or carry in stock,....he has the capabilities to get it for you. At the least, he will know someone to point you towards that you can trust.

I see it kind of like my equipment supplier at work. He doesn't carry everything that we may need, but he can get it within the same price range from other distributors...sometimes cheaper.

So I have one guy that I can depend on, and to me that is actually worth more money as I know that he will take care of me and be honest.

So you know how CHEAP these are to synthesize........so why pay more? I mean, go ahead man........go right ahead....it doesnt take a rockes scientist to figure the math out..........like I said, a marketers dream........they got you.

Why pay more? Well I don't have a synthsizer bro...so, its pay what the good stuff costs, or use crap...no one "has me" bud...I don't resell anymore and can't get the wholesale from distributors since I don't buy 100s of vials a month. Pay what it costs to get good products...if a company has good stuff and a good service then they deserve to earn the margins they do. I don't have a problem with someone making an honest living.

thanks bros for the replies....which of these are actually made in the US which indeed offer better quality and that are actually a licensed place

in my opinion, i dont believe any of the sponsors in our forum sell peptides made in the USA. they might claim they do, but i personally dont believe it. my bet is they all get it from china. either way, it doesnt mean its bad. i have used extreme peptides and southern research and have been pleased with both.

Good

Why pay more? Well I don't have a synthsizer bro...so, its pay what the good stuff costs, or use crap...no one "has me" bud...I don't resell anymore and can't get the wholesale from distributors since I don't buy 100s of vials a month. Pay what it costs to get good products...if a company has good stuff and a good service then they deserve to earn the margins they do. I don't have a problem with someone making an honest living.

I hope not...........and dont put someone down for making it affordable also...........bud......

I hope not...........and dont put someone down for making it affordable also...........bud......

hey there phil....i know that ergo pep is your company......with that being said you can talk wonders about it for us to buy it no offense......but in all reality put yourself in my place your looking for peps to use....and see this place that offers cheap prices it will get you thinking how is the quality is it pure? clean?....is it dangerous?......with these peps its a get what you pay for?.....these cheap prices do make me worried?

hey there phil....i know that ergo pep is your company......with that being said you can talk wonders about it for us to buy it no offense......but in all reality put yourself in my place your looking for peps to use....and see this place that offers cheap prices it will get you thinking how is the quality is it pure? clean?....is it dangerous?......with these peps its a get what you pay for?.....these cheap prices do make me worried?

You have how many members of this board openly admitting takibg ergopep. I do and this isnt my first rodeo.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

In all honesty

I totally understand your point. I do. In my lifetime I do not think you can find 1 person that I burned to sold anything less that the TOP of the line products. I just refuse to do it.........If you are not convinced, then I need to work harder..its my fault.

I totally understand your point. I do. In my lifetime I do not think you can find 1 person that I burned to sold anything less that the TOP of the line products. I just refuse to do it.........If you are not convinced, then I need to work harder..its my fault.

Yeah, because you never touted off how great Precision was when they first started, and went into other sponsors threads attacking their products. (Yes, you went into a Genesis thread touting off "how do you know his products are the best??" and your normal nonsense)

You've been associated with more companies then anyone here. Doesn't that look a bit sketchy? And then when someone questions you, or brings these things to life, you have them banned or get the post deleted.

Real class act there.......bud

To the dollar of course I can't claim to know EXACTLY what is paid...but since I used to order direct from china manufacturers and have an american distributor/producer I worked with as well...I have a pretty damn good idea...they gave me decent pricing, and told me what it would be with a wholesale account and if I purchased hundreds a month...and even if they have a synthesizer they most likely can't make them all and still have to purchase these elsewhere...and if they get a large amount and aliquot it themselves...I have a rough estimate on that also.

I get it - you have your hand in this and know exactly what is paid on them and what margins are...and I "only have a good idea" of the profit margin in these products and what the first set of hands or two pays based on my experience last year in the business is all I was saying...get the point and don't try to turn everything into a pissing match...

You can't possibly know what I do or do not know...what my degree is in...what I have experienced...who I know and associate with regularly...or what I am a part of..."just sayin"

This. Cracks me up how phil thinks he knows everything about everyone.

Probably should have known a bit more before he got involved with precision and ended up a couple grand in the hole.

Hahhahahha

Yeah, because you never touted off how great Precision was when they first started, and went into other sponsors threads attacking their products. (Yes, you went into a Genesis thread touting off "how do you know his products are the best??" and your normal nonsense)

You've been associated with more companies then anyone here. Doesn't that look a bit sketchy? And then when someone questions you, or brings these things to life, you have them banned or get the post deleted.

Real class act there.......bud

This. Cracks me up how phil thinks he knows everything about everyone.

Probably should have known a bit more before he got involved with precision and ended up a couple grand in the hole.

THEUNION is back from BANNED LAND!! hahahhahahhaahha Ok, give me something to work with instead of the sameole sameole..............its all you got

THEUNION is back from BANNED LAND!! hahahhahahhaahha Ok, give me something to work with instead of the sameole sameole..............its all you got

You mean besides the fact your an old retired pro clinging to his last semblance of fame by religiously posting on an internet forum to get people to oogle your nuts because you were once a no-name pro? You don't have any real clout in your real life, so you spend countless hours on this forum trying to make yourself seem like someone important.

Or the fact that you never really make an argument, and have mods do your dirty work instead of formulating coherent sentences that actually address the issue at hand. You don't find that pathetic? A grown man can't even do his own dirty work.

hahhaha

You mean besides the fact your an old retired pro clinging to his last semblance of fame by religiously posting on an internet forum to get people to oogle your nuts because you were once a no-name pro? You don't have any real clout in your real life, so you spend countless hours on this forum trying to make yourself seem like someone important.

Or the fact that you never really make an argument, and have mods do your dirty work instead of formulating coherent sentences that actually address the issue at hand. You don't find that pathetic? A grown man can't even do his own dirty work.

I know who you are..........you are my EX WIFE!! Good try Missy.............good try!

I know who you are..........you are my EX WIFE!! Good try Missy.............good try!

Makes sense you're divorced.

Does anyone else notice phil hasn't addressed any of the issues presented by others in this thread? He just makes random comments and avoids the discussion at hand.

strong maturity. And we're supposed to buy peptides from you? I see you're a real business savvy one.

Well

Makes sense you're divorced.

Does anyone else notice phil hasn't addressed any of the issues presented by others in this thread? He just makes random comments and avoids the discussion at hand.

strong maturity. And we're supposed to buy peptides from you? I see you're a real business savvy one.

Why try to drag others into the converstation Missy? Just like the divorce, always to win the favor of others......havent changed a bit

BTW

This thread is about peptides, not about why you got your feelings hurt and got baned for being an idiot.....stick to the topic and if you do not trust what I sell then pay to get them tested. Its not MY FAULT you went out of business because of horrible customer service. If you have a problem with me step up to me.

Why try to drag others into the converstation Missy? Just like the divorce, always to win the favor of others......havent changed a bit

wait, so you pissed off your ex-wife bad enough to where you legitimately believe she'd find you on an internet forum to mess with you?

I wonder what that says about what kind of person you are.

Well

wait, so you pissed off your ex-wife bad enough to where you legitimately believe she'd find you on an internet forum to mess with you?

I wonder what that says about what kind of person you are.

You obsessing about my ex wife makes me wonder what type of person you are, hahhahhha

You obsessing about my ex wife makes me wonder what type of person you are, hahhahhha

are you inept, or just illiterate?

You brought up your ex wife.

You really inspire confidence in new customers. Great business man here people.

As far as i know when phill was involved with presision they were selling good stuff, and im led to believe there peps still are to this day. Theres a reason why the people that have been on these boards for a long time trust him. I was a little unsure of ergo pep because of the low pricing,untill i realised it was phils company- now ive ordered from them and am confident ill get good stuff.

O yea- in answere to original question extreme peptides,osta gain, southern reserch are great for peps. reserch chems,rasa and reserch stop. extreme do reserch chems but never tried them. Im sure theres others that are just as good but i can only comment on who ive used.

Last edited:
i've ordered from extreme worth every dollar. Next order will be from Ergo just waiting for the Folli to be back in stock!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member