over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Research Chemicals and Peptides

extreme and src are good. but this post by SRC turned me off to them:

'Please understand, our customer base ranges from the hobbyist to private research and academic institutions. These customers demand high quality, tested products and that is all we will carry.'

why make a claim like that? academic institutions order from the plants that actually make this stuff, not from middle men who advertise on steroid forums.

SRC, your products are good to go, but when you make statements like that, it doesnt look good.

extreme and src are good. but this post by SRC turned me off to them:

'Please understand, our customer base ranges from the hobbyist to private research and academic institutions. These customers demand high quality, tested products and that is all we will carry.'

why make a claim like that? academic institutions order from the plants that actually make this stuff, not from middle men who advertise on steroid forums.

SRC, your products are good to go, but when you make statements like that, it doesnt look good.

Big,

Do you think every classroom or organization needs 2-5 grams of one sequence? Do they always have 6-8 weeks of lead time for a product to be manufactured?

Majority of manufactures do not have product ready to ship because it is easier to keep purity higher in bulk state.

When we are contacted by an organization, it is because we have the products on hand that meet their specifications. Now I will say, the specific manufacture is talked about in detail and the prices will sometimes change. This type of transaction does happen pretty regularly. It is called a pass through

I see now how the post could have been read but that was not the intent. I was just stating truths.

Thank you for the kind words about the products.

Last edited:
Makes sense you're divorced.

Does anyone else notice phil hasn't addressed any of the issues presented by others in this thread? He just makes random comments and avoids the discussion at hand.

strong maturity. And we're supposed to buy peptides from you? I see you're a real business savvy one.

Maybe because these are research products that are not for human use...

Where was human consumption discussed?

It wasn't specifically mentioned. But everyone knows what this stuff is used for, and there are plenty of other threads where users share their experiences with different vendors.

It's great that this stuff is available at a time when so many other things are not legal, and I think that too much attention to these types of products are not a good thing in the long run.

Just my two cents...

It wasn't specifically mentioned. But everyone knows what this stuff is used for, and there are plenty of other threads where users share their experiences with different vendors.

It's great that this stuff is available at a time when so many other things are not legal, and I think that too much attention to these types of products are not a good thing in the long run.

Just my two cents...

If it wasn't specifically mentioned, then how does your post have any relevance to my comments?

Big,

Do you think every classroom or organization needs 2-5 grams of one sequence? Do they always have 6-8 weeks of lead time for a product to be manufactured?

Majority of manufactures do not have product ready to ship because it is easier to keep purity higher in bulk state.

When we are contacted by an organization, it is because we have the products on hand that meet their specifications. Now I will say, the specific manufacture is talked about in detail and the prices will sometimes change. This type of transaction does happen pretty regularly. It is called a pass through

I see now how the post could have been read but that was not the intent. I was just stating truths.

Thank you for the kind words about the products.

I like SRC and will keep buying their products, but here is what a real gmp approved peptide producing plant offers in turnaround time and price:

Useful Pricing Guidelines for Peptide Synthesis from CanPeptide

2. What’s the turn-around time for my peptides?
Generally, the turn-around time for the crude products is 1-2 weeks and 2-3 weeks for the purified lyophilizates. It may vary depending on the peptide length and difficulty.

and their prices are still obviously cheaper then what you guys offer, since they make the stuff:

their most expensive products tops out:

100mgs for $103.50 and that is at 99% purity.

so, i dont believe they buy 5mg of ghrp 6 from you guys for $22.

with that being said, that is just my opinion and i could be wrong, but that is what i believe. I will also keep buying your stuff, because i have used them before and they work!

If it wasn't specifically mentioned, then how does your post have any relevance to my comments?

Because all of the threads that I have seen you post in typically end up the way this one is/was going. There are a lot of posts/comments in here now that have no relevance to the original topic.

If you have something against Phil, then take it to PM's.

Useful Pricing Guidelines for Peptide Synthesis from CanPeptide

2. What’s the turn-around time for my peptides?
Generally, the turn-around time for the crude products is 1-2 weeks and 2-3 weeks for the purified lyophilizates. It may vary depending on the peptide length and difficulty.

and their prices are still obviously cheaper then what you guys offer, since they make the stuff:

their most expensive products tops out:

100mgs for $103.50 and that is at 99% purity.

It says greater than 98% for that price which could mean 98.01% for example...not necessarily 99% and also looking a little below that it says to contact them for pricing on 99% or better and longer AA sequences which would cost more.

so, i dont believe they buy 5mg of ghrp 6 from you guys for $22.
Correct...he said that the pricing sometimes changes.

with that being said, that is just my opinion and i could be wrong, but that is what i believe. I will also keep buying your stuff, because i have used them before and they work!

Just stating the facts...kinda pointless to keep this going to be honest. Products are purchased cheaper in BULK from a wholesaler or manufacturer and resold (hopefully) for profit by a retailer or smaller wholesaler. It's how things work...from groceries, to supplements, to cars, to yes...even our beloved peptides. ;)

Just stating the facts...kinda pointless to keep this going to be honest. Products are purchased cheaper in BULK from a wholesaler or manufacturer and resold (hopefully) for profit by a retailer or smaller wholesaler. It's how things work...from groceries, to supplements, to cars, to yes...even our beloved peptides. ;)

oh absolutely, i dont dispute that. my whole beef was the claim that research institutions buy peptides from our sponsors. i dont believe they do. i think they buy it straight from the source, thats all i was saying. i hope our sponsors do make money, especially SRC because their products are good to go!

Phil is the man... He does a lot for this board so support him...

Your right... It got me off to a good start....

Lmao, 'got you off'...it was that good huh??? Thats how i roll:)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members