over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Research Chemicals vs. Pharm-grade ancilliaries for cycles

Landmonster

Registered
I read an interesting post on here the other day where a member said you should never rely on research chemicals as ancillaries. This concerned me.

His logic (which made sense), was that you wanted both human grade AAS and ancillaries. With UG steroids, the main risk you take is they may not work, and you don't get the gains you want. With UG research chemicals, the risk you take is the products may not work, and thus you will experience unwanted side-effects from the steroids.

This logic is true if the research chemicals are unknown or untested, I suppose. Hopefully there are some decent research chems out there, though.

The problem, in my mind, of using only human-grade pharmaceuticals for ancillaries is the insane price difference. It's like $50 for a bottle of XYZ, vs hundreds of dollars for pharm tabs of the same amount.

Questions
1. Are research chemicals OKAY in place of human-grade pharmaceuticals for cycle ancillaries?
2. If so, who are some good and reputable research chem suppliers?
3. If they aren't okay for cycles, what ARE they good for?

Last edited:
There are plenty of research grade products that are just as good, if not better then pharm grade for research purposes only.

Statistically Pharm Meds are more likely real. With that being said and done, it is conclusive that even major Pharm's are counterfeited. You can go to your local pharmacy and get fake products. It's rare but it happens. The risk though is far less likely with a Pharm product then a research product.

PLENTY of research products are GTG!! Just don't go with one without trusted reviews. Realize the issue is that people are not supposed to be taking "research products"..so reviews might be far and few.

I generally go with real pharm-grade when it comes to ancillaries, especially during my contest preps. I don't put a lot of trust into an internet chem supplier when it comes to products that may be dosed in micrograms.

If I'm trying to administer 100mg of test, and it ends up really being 200mg, no big deal. UG is ok here.

If I'm trying to take 100mcg of T3, and it really ends up being 200mcg (very easy mistake to make, as you can barely see these quantities with the naked eye), now this is a real problem. I'll stick with pharm grade to be (more) certain.

I generally go with real pharm-grade when it comes to ancillaries, especially during my contest preps. I don't put a lot of trust into an internet chem supplier when it comes to products that may be dosed in micrograms.

If I'm trying to administer 100mg of test, and it ends up really being 200mg, no big deal. UG is ok here.

If I'm trying to take 100mcg of T3, and it really ends up being 200mcg (very easy mistake to make, as you can barely see these quantities with the naked eye), now this is a real problem. I'll stick with pharm grade to be (more) certain.

It is much more likely that you'll want 200mg of test and it will be 113mg. Still no big deal?
I agree HG is the better way to go if you can get it. A lot of HG gear is faked/counterfitted so its still a crapshoot.

I feel the same way.

It is much more likely that you'll want 200mg of test and it will be 113mg. Still no big deal?
I agree HG is the better way to go if you can get it. A lot of HG gear is faked/counterfitted so its still a crapshoot.

His point is that steroids that are under/overdose won't be a big deal health wise, but if you take double, triple, quadruple a dose of something like Clen, T3, or other stimulants then you will be hating life and could likely cause harm to yourself. I think Man Power is a prime example of extremely over dosing his products. Some guys are like "Hell yeah his shit is potent!" Fuck that, I wonder if they would think the same if they knew that they were taking 120mcgs of clen vs. 20mcgs. Not to mention what that shit will do to your circulatory system at high doses. Of course you have to be smart and realize that your shit is overdosed, but some people put way too much trust in their UGL's and think that it's suppose to be that strong.

Yes

I Agree.......I think the chances of wanting 200 mg test and getting 100 are much better than the other way around.....good point. Go with who you trust.........plenty of good people on here advertising.

I prefer pharm grade for my test subjects. You get what you pay for. Also, it's cheaper to prevent gyno than it is to have a surgeon cut it out.

We aren't allowed to list sponsors. I would read through all the threads in the Sponsors subforum for sources who have been around the longest, with consistent positive reviews.

Man, I wish I could find some UG food! LOL. Shit costs me more than gear and ancillaries by a long shot!

I enjoy good UG's. But IMO, in this large market, prices are getting better even for HG. HG Test is probably worth it. But for other favorites like Mast and Tren, we're kinda stuck at the mercy of UG's (God bless 'em!)

As far as ancillaries, I just shop around and know what, is where (who has what we need for the best price).

HG Ancillaries like T3/Clen/Nolva/Clomid are dirt cheap. Caber can be found, not too expensive and best of all, real. AI's are probably the worst (most expensive) some good UG ones but also cheap enough in HG for the little you generally need.

If some UG would make a cheaper Proviron, I'd be first in line for it!

I read an interesting post on here the other day where a member said you should never rely on research chemicals as ancillaries. This concerned me.

His logic (which made sense), was that you wanted both human grade AAS and ancillaries. With UG steroids, the main risk you take is they may not work, and you don't get the gains you want. With UG research chemicals, the risk you take is the products may not work, and thus you will experience unwanted side-effects from the steroids.

This logic is true if the research chemicals are unknown or untested, I suppose. Hopefully there are some decent research chems out there, though.

The problem, in my mind, of using only human-grade pharmaceuticals for ancillaries is the insane price difference. It's like $50 for a bottle of XYZ, vs hundreds of dollars for pharm tabs of the same amount.

Questions
1. Are research chemicals OKAY in place of human-grade pharmaceuticals for cycle ancillaries?
2. If so, who are some good and reputable research chem suppliers?
3. If they aren't okay for cycles, what ARE they good for?
Hey man - you are referring to my post - I'm glad my logic got through to somebody.

Two points:
pharm gear is more expensive but typically you use less and it works better than all research chemical stuff (in my experience). When I was using liquid caber (from multiple companies) I thought .5-.75mg was a good dose to use every few days (only way to control prolactin). Switching to pharmaceutical I use .25mg every week and it does a better job. So - more expensive but using MUCH less.

There is another piece of the puzzle missing also that we should focus on also - bloodwork. By getting regular bloodwork while using AAS we can make sure what we are using is potent and clearly working in our bodies. This can allow us to 'trust our source' and go with research grade chemicals if we absolutely need to.

be safe out there! We only have one shot with our body

What do you guys think of Research Chem companies that do 3rd party testing. Is this valid or just a marketing thing. I seen one website stating this.

It's easy to publish a lab report, harder to know if it has anything to do with the product you're buying. How would you know?

Marketing hype, IMO.

Anonymous third party testing where a purchase is made without telling the supplier that it will be tested, on the other hand, is awesome.

Hey man - you are referring to my post - I'm glad my logic got through to somebody.

Two points:
pharm gear is more expensive but typically you use less and it works better than all research chemical stuff (in my experience). When I was using liquid caber (from multiple companies) I thought .5-.75mg was a good dose to use every few days (only way to control prolactin). Switching to pharmaceutical I use .25mg every week and it does a better job. So - more expensive but using MUCH less.

There is another piece of the puzzle missing also that we should focus on also - bloodwork. By getting regular bloodwork while using AAS we can make sure what we are using is potent and clearly working in our bodies. This can allow us to 'trust our source' and go with research grade chemicals if we absolutely need to.

be safe out there! We only have one shot with our body

Just a quick note, Caber in a liquid is crap. If any source has liquid caber on their list, I will not buy any research chem from them.

UG might save money but it's always a trial & error game with your health since somebody had to "produce" it in his - of course sterile - basement.

To your health!

I feel the same way honestly. I accept that most all of us use UG labs for steroids and we take what we can get, it might be under or overdosed, but the side effects of said gear are real.

I tend to think most research chems are competently made but always feel better with real pharm grade products. The trouble is ease of access, there is nothing stopping any of us from ordering liquid research chemicals right to our door with our personal credit card. Pharm grade stuff is mostly overseas, takes weeks to arive, and your left wondering in the back of your mind if it is counterfeit or not. Hopefully its not.

I dont worry about my gear being fake, I think as long as the supplier is established and the gear is a common product your probably good to go more often than not. I worry about the drugs I take to alleviate side effects of gear being faked way more.

Exactly!

If you compete you would be a fool to use research chem ancillaries. This is an area where I feel many can go wrong. They put all their effort into getting aas for the contest and blast away. Then the ancillaries are bought with a small budget and their effectiveness can vary. Ancillaries account majorly to the overall look of a competitor on stage (dryness etc). I have asked a few famous contest prep coaches this same question and all said human grade ancillaries are a must for competitors.

I was gonna write for a typical user research chems are fine but then I thought just cos you don't compete why should you not use the best. But sure they are cheaper and can do a great job so if you know a trusted company then use them. I got prami from ergo and that was great. But I have purchased the likes of nolvadex from other sponsors (GWP etc) on here and they have been utter shite. I don't trust dosing in the liquid solutions especially if your doing something such as clen or t3.

but where to get legit pharma?

I'm not asking for a source but Ive noticed many sources here carry cipla brand. A brand known for on and off quality just like research chems.

I feel as though you gamble both with UG AAS and UG research chems. And it seems to me as though there is equal debate on what is less likely to be under-dosed, RC or pharma. I never had a problem over the years with RCs but still wish there were a better review system for RC suppliers.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131