over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Research Chems vs tablets

Ataraxia

Registered
hey guys i just wanted to post my experience. I have ordered from several sponsors and non-sponsors and have fell very short on quality, especially with Clenbuterol.
I am speaking mainly about Clenbuterol here because it is sooo easy to tell if it is "working' or not...
About 6 years ago i was in Thailand and bought clen there by Body Research. it was great and i got to experience what the "shakes' felt like and other clen sides. Since then my research has fell very short from almost all research companies, very little to no clen effects. i almost gave up on clen all together.
About 2 weeks ago i received an order from a sponsor here for Super clen. 50mcg... my subject took 1 tab and was shaking like crazy and really felt it (was too much!)... this was almost shocking considering the same subject has taken over "150mcs" from a few research companies with no where NEAR the sides...
With all this being said it makes me wonder and concerns me about other products that are more important that we can not "feel" if they are working right away or not... lets say PCT or anti-E!

just my thoughts...

chemone research clen had me and my girl chasing our tails lol

Never had any luck with any liquid clen, but for the most part the tabs I have gotten from a couple of sponsors here have been good, clen is so cheap to make , I can't imagine why anybody would go through the trouble to press tabs without the clen in it. It costs about a cent of raw to make a 20 mcg tab. God bless you . Minister

i tried it about a yr back.i wanted energy and to get cut ect,energy i got but i couldnt eat on it,i cant give up my food so i droped itdidnt get th shakes nothing hard like,just lost my desire to eat,and i did it at low dosages hope this help

This is why I don't do research shit. Sorry but if you're clen does nothing, it scares me to buy PCT from you. Like you ive yet to find a research guy here that sells good clen. And because of that i wont buy their other stuff.

I'm having a positive experience with some clen gel that I've been using. I had the shakes like crazy the first few days, couldn't even sign my name on credit card receipts, I looked totally fucking retarded :D. Obviously it mellowed out after a few days and the 'shakes' dissipated.

As far as other research compounds, I've actually found the exemestane (aromasin) liquid from researchstop.com, to be more powerful than Genza Pharm tablets, maybe it's a little over-dosed, not sure, but it's good stuff.

I guess it all comes down to trusting your source.

-Pack

why anyone would want to use that shit (clen) is beyond me...

I agree with the above. Clen is not a good choice. Either Thermorexin or ECA is much more effective.

But on topic....
Tabs vs Liquid Tabs win Liquid wins. It's nearly impossible to dose the liquids accurately either by the maker or the user because it's mcg's. So every time you use it you'll likely get a different dose. Cost and convenience goes to Liquid.

Liquid clen is dumb. Like Anafit said you can't dose it properly, so you end up taking way too much. I took WAY too much and I couldn't even do cardio cuz the pumps in my calves were so bad. I'll take the cardio over the clen, thanks.

Clen is a pretty shitty drug IMO. I never get anything out of it.

I agree with the above. Clen is not a good choice. Either Thermorexin or ECA is much more effective.

But on topic....
Tabs vs Liquid Tabs win Liquid wins. It's nearly impossible to dose the liquids accurately either by the maker or the user because it's mcg's. So every time you use it you'll likely get a different dose. Cost and convenience goes to Liquid.

Ulter good to see you over here.I pop in on your board from time to time and see if anything good is being discussed.:)

it's somewhat frustrating too. I have emailed some of the sources and let them know of the problem and they may have great customer service, a couple times they re-sent the product thinking it may be a bad batch... But still no good...
I can understand poor dosing... but if you shake it well it should be fairly mixed and if im taking what SHOULD be 100-150-mcs i should be almost having a seizure if taking 50mcs of superclen tablet puts me over the top!

Again my big concern is the important stuff like PCT and Anti-E products...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws