over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Research kits

Mojo Rising

Registered
I orderd from these guys a while back, before KC was around and now I see this bullshit.

**broken link removed**

Does anyone have any idea what this bs is and any where i can learn more about it... pm or just put out here. IM PISSED! Who goes through garbage to call out mods, make there names known etc... */ */ and why isnt there more of these posts circulating right now?

This is scary! :eek:

xcel

It is a weird twisted story.

Seems like most of it is outlined on Mass Monsterz board. But that is just one side of the story so who knows.

Seems like Kaotic Chem and Reasearch Kits are located about 25 miles from each other and Chem is implying some strange stuff.

It is a bunch of shit and I am hopeing it will all be dealt with soon. I know that Chem has an idea but I do know he is not looking at KC as the perpetrator.

I reread my post and realize it could be read as saying Chem thought it was something with Kaotic.

Didn't mean for it to sound this way.

I mod at the board that has research kits as a sponsor. It was a very fucked up thing when I saw this bullshit going on, and chem has fessed up to not disposing of everyones orders properly.

What is even more fucked though is the fact that someone would drive to his house, steal his trash, and post everyones info publicly on a website.

He is 99% sure who did it, and all I will say is that it is a competing kit producer. If and when he decides to make the responsible party public, I will be glad to tell everyone who was behind it, but he's not pointing fingers until he is absolutely sure.

Let me just say that when the website first came up, it was supposed to be an investigative "credit card fraud" division. The website went down within a few hours, then resurfaced with a new motive, which was that they were going to send all the info to the DEA, unless chem made a public apology for not destroying the order slips of the customers. The motive then changed again, and all of the sudden the person hosting the website was a concerned mom, who's son bought a kit through research kits website. It is obviously an attempt to hurt thier credability, and possibly get them shut down through scare tactics so the competition can sell more kits. There may be another board involved in this too.

He has assured everyone that the ordering system has been changed so no paper trail is needed.

I appreciate that Mojo, and believe me we already have quite a bit of info on the guy ;)

hmmmmmmmmmmm all I have to say is I wanna see that list if my name is on it Iam willing to take legal action. I dont know of any one else is willing to file a class action suit against who ever this guy is for possibly slander and a ton of other things. If any one has it could they please email it to me or pm me with it

Glad I didnt see any names I recognize on there. The first thing I thought was that it was a competitor. No organization that is out to protect consumers would be incorporated, so I knew that name was bullshit and I am sure there is no corp in Georgia by that name.
Also why would an organization thats going after merchants who steal identities or keep sloppy records have a website dedicated to one company?
It's bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

crackerjack414 said:
hmmmmmmmmmmm all I have to say is I wanna see that list if my name is on it Iam willing to take legal action. I dont know of any one else is willing to file a class action suit against who ever this guy is for possibly slander and a ton of other things. If any one has it could they please email it to me or pm me with it

Well, the guy had the list on the website the first time it was up, but has taken it down. He also had people's partial credit card info listed. Quite a few people were calling the hosting company and asking them to do something about it, but they said thier hands were tied or something to that effect.

All of the info used to register the site is bogus, including the phone #, because several people called it and it was someone's cell phone #.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131