advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Researching peptides cjc1295 dac vs without dac with ghrp 2 or 6 with huperzine a

Bossmandan

Newbies
Hi I've been reading for a month now and just when I get some solid info on one cycle I read of something that sounds better. So how does this sound cjc 1295 dac with ghrp 6 with huperzine a. Was thinking of twice a day eod as this is my first time injecting anything and not good with needles yet. Or is cjc1295 no dac better. I was reading that with dac and huperzine you can get a constant release of hgh versus a pulse with the without dac version. My goals are to build lean muscle and help recovery after training. Ps this is my first question ever asked hope someone can share some light. Thanks

Sounds about right

I would start with one peptide though. GHRP6 or CJC1295DAC. Then after awhile I would add another peptide...that way you can get a gauge for how things are going in your body with what chemical.

Also check out privateMDlabs, you can get a GH serum blood test for 50 bucks. Basically idea is inject yourself and time the blood draw for about 1 hour after the injection. Get your blood drawn and they will analyze it and send you results within 24 hours. This will let you know how good your peptides are. Also if you do it with just one peptide and then add another later and do test again you will definitely know if its worth it financially for you to combine peptides.

personally, I am getting awesome results from running just one peptide so I decided to stay with that and not complicate things!

Use cjc1295w/odac and ghrp2 both at 100mcg 3 time daily with huperzine a 30 minutes before injection.

Thanks for the replies that makes sense to do the serum blood test and start of with one peptide. I'm nearly 100% sure the peptide source is legit, it's been recommended so that isn't a problem. I just don't know if I can bring myself to do it the slow proper way when I've read that the results are far better when taking the combo. I have read however that larger doses of cjc 1295 dac is nearly as good as the ghrp + ghrh combo. Any thoughts? Is the stuff about taking huperzine a 30 mins before really true or proven?

Thanks for the replies that makes sense to do the serum blood test and start of with one peptide. I'm nearly 100% sure the peptide source is legit, it's been recommended so that isn't a problem. I just don't know if I can bring myself to do it the slow proper way when I've read that the results are far better when taking the combo. I have read however that larger doses of cjc 1295 dac is nearly as good as the ghrp + ghrh combo. Any thoughts? Is the stuff about taking huperzine a 30 mins before really true or proven?

this is a great read by alpha. he tests several peptides backed up with blood work. long read but worth it.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...86-exciting-grf1-29-ghrp-2-serum-gh-test.html

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws