over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Resolutions

E.J.

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Tomorrow starts the fifth month of the year. How is everyone's New Years resolution or goals coming along? I made a goal of adding 1" to my legs this year. It's not going well at all. I am blaming it on my recent GI virus where I lost 18 lbs. then a bad chest cold the following week. Who knows the real reason, but I measured my right leg last week during leg day and I'm down 1.5 inches. I wasn't happy. I've really focused on my legs since January. Kinda bummed.

Anyway. Share ur progress if u like. Bodybuilders, power lifters and gym rats.

My resolution went to shit as to not let myself get fat, but really fell into a funk around Christmas. This was the 2nd Christmas without my mom and aunt, both died 11 days apart end of 2012, but for some reason it hit harder this Christmas. I medicated with food ate myself with endless cookies. I baked over 1200, gave away most but still probably ate 200 myself. Gym seemed more like a chore rather than enjoyment. Took me til about mid february to start enjoying the gym. Really want to try and keep my shit tight after contest instead of ballooning up.

I was kinda forced into the gym(after a six year layoff)before I was ready,as my dad needed to get off his ass and lose some weight.he just wasn't gonna get it done by himself.hes 70.

so I started takin him in and teachin him how to lift weights and got him walkin on the treadmill.he does 2.5 miles in about 30 minutes now.
gave him some diet help.
anyway...its been about six months and hes lost 50 pounds.
doc cut his blood pressure meds in half.
his cholesterol is way down...I expect his doctor to start cutting his statin drug.

he feels and looks great.hes going to Europe in a few days hes all happy...new clothes.

man he was in such bad shape he couldn't get up and down off a flat bench.
couldnt bench 45 pounds once.he was in there reppin 95 the other day.

its been cool.spendin time together we normally wouldn't.
some funny shit too.

like...I set him up with some weight on a machine with the stack weights you know with the pin thing...hed try to lift it(it was shoulder press)and be like "I cant"...so I bend down jiggle the pin and say "try that"
same weight.he started reppin it.

so thanks promuscle...it was easy to attack the old mans problem from things ive learned on this board.mostly the diet/food part of it.:)

Last edited:
I was kinda forced into the gym(after a six year layoff)before I was ready,as my dad needed to get off his ass and lose some weight.he just wasn't gonna get it done by himself.hes 70.

so I started takin him in and teachin him how to lift weights and got him walkin on the treadmill.he does 2.5 miles in about 30 minutes now.
gave him some diet help.
anyway...its been about six months and hes lost 50 pounds.
doc cut his blood pressure meds in half.
his cholesterol is way down...I expect his doctor to start cutting his statin drug.

he feels and looks great.hes going to Europe in a few days hes all happy...new clothes.

man he was in such bad shape he couldn't get up and down off a flat bench.
couldnt bench 45 pounds once.he was in there reppin 95 the other day.

its been cool.spendin time together we normally wouldn't.
some funny shit too.

like...I set him up with some weight on a machine with the stack weights you know with the pin thing...hed try to lift it(it was shoulder press)and be like "I cant"...so I bend down jiggle the pin and say "try that"
same weight.he started reppin it.

so thanks promuscle...it was easy to attack the old mans problem from things ive learned on this board.mostly the diet/food part of it.:)

You're lucky to be able to hit the gym with ur dad. Wish I could. Live too far away. Enjoy ur parents while u can. They won't be around forever. Many peeps regret not spending time with their parents after they're gone. Have fun.

My resolution went to shit as to not let myself get fat, but really fell into a funk around Christmas. This was the 2nd Christmas without my mom and aunt, both died 11 days apart end of 2012, but for some reason it hit harder this Christmas. I medicated with food ate myself with endless cookies. I baked over 1200, gave away most but still probably ate 200 myself. Gym seemed more like a chore rather than enjoyment. Took me til about mid february to start enjoying the gym. Really want to try and keep my shit tight after contest instead of ballooning up.

Christmas is a tough time for my wife too. Lost her brother the day before several years ago. Her parents have a terrible time.

That's a whole lotta cookies red, take a couple weeks of cardio to offset em. Or just triple ur gh dose. Lol. If I have a bad cookie day I just up my gh for a day or so. Not the best practice on my behalf but in my defense I am lazy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131