over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rest easy John Oreagan

Gbodt97

Newbies
Would like to make a long post but really lost for words. Point blank amazing coach, mentor and very close friend. Only got text messages as a remembrance but if your unfamiliar with who he is just google. Worked with Dallas McCarver, Kevin levrone etc.. pics when I was 24, 25 now. Rest easy Coach! Will be doing nationals this December 💪 86EA88DF-616E-4D7D-8473-52703928D582.jpeg

Attachments

• 7AC3427A-00DF-4AFC-BF0E-C6661758FA57.jpeg
    7AC3427A-00DF-4AFC-BF0E-C6661758FA57.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 119
Seems he developed a negative reputation by people who didn't know him and had his name dragged across the mud. I'd never judge someone I never met based off a couple of anecdotes.

RIP to this man. I am sure he lived a great life.

I didn't know him obviously but have heard the stories. I think what creeped me out the most was a video on MD (I think) with him and a 20 year old Dallas McCarver playing video games.

I was friends with him on FB and saw the updates as he recently had a stroke and had been re-habbing from that the last couple months. They mentioned they were moving him to long-term care when this happened - so I don't know how dire the situation was but it did seem sudden. I didn't know him personally but he did seem to have a lot of negativity around him from people that didn't necessarily know him - yet was highly appreciated by the people that did. May he RIP.

Huge range of opinions of him on the web. Its not me to judge someone just off of a couple random opinions.
Obviously had a great eye and knew his shit with the ridiculous amout of talented BBers he worked with.
RIP.

I was friends with him on FB and saw the updates as he recently had a stroke and had been re-habbing from that the last couple months. They mentioned they were moving him to long-term care when this happened - so I don't know how dire the situation was but it did seem sudden. I didn't know him personally but he did seem to have a lot of negativity around him from people that didn't necessarily know him - yet was highly appreciated by the people that did. May he RIP.
Never heard of him I thought Nichols was working with Dallas when Dallas died? John an older or younger guy did he ever compete?

Huge range of opinions of him on the web. Its not me to judge someone just off of a couple random opinions.
Obviously had a great eye and knew his shit with the ridiculous amout of talented BBers he worked with.
RIP.
Yea I looked around for a few, won’t say what I mostly found but apparently he was Bostins coach and Bostin took issue with how much gear he wanted him to take so fuck I dunno if he practiced what he coached. Def been around awhile gotta be close to 70 if I’m guessing right. RIP of course any pics of the guy if he did compete!

John didn’t compete, I met him through bostin loyd after bostin coached me for a short period of time, another good friend. John wouldn’t just throw anyone on high gear. But we did many big cycles. Still have a quite a few protocols, etc. Very knowledgeable just not for everyone.

I will keep this post short and to the point. I knew John for several years. Anybody who knew him personally would only have great things to say about him I’m sure. The man was nothing short of an amazing and very caring person. He was one of the best human beings I’ve ever met. I could call or text him at anytime day or night and talk to him about not only bodybuilding but life in general. I considered him a friend. Rip brother.

Guy I've competed with in classic a couple times posted social media a pic of him , John together and mentioned who he was and that was his coach. He told the guy you don't have the genetic s to be a bodybuilder.

This dude s pics don't equate to how shredded he was in person. 2020 I was on sidelines and he was called out to be judged and he was ripped inside out, again ,it appeared what I saw was different than his pictures. I guess it's true pictures aren't like being there.

John absolutely loved bodybuilding. He coached dozens of people and never took a dime from any of them. I talked to him a bunch on FB when I was first starting bodybuilding and he is just selfless. Amazing human being who was deeply passionate about our sport. Rest in Peace, buddy.

Guy I've competed with in classic a couple times posted social media a pic of him , John together and mentioned who he was and that was his coach. He told the guy you don't have the genetic s to be a bodybuilder.

This dude s pics don't equate to how shredded he was in person. 2020 I was on sidelines and he was called out to be judged and he was ripped inside out, again ,it appeared what I saw was different than his pictures. I guess it's true pictures aren't like being there.
Anyone can get ripped to shreds as long as the work ethic and dedication is there.

That’s a FAR different thing than genetics my friend.

You see the thread starter… that kid has genetics. You and I do not…. I can however get inside out lean. Big difference.

May the man Rest In Peace.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510