over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RESTAURANT DEPOT

rocketman414

Registered
HOLY CRAP.

40 lbs of FRESH chicken breast, $1.89 a lb...

93/7 ground beef, 50 lbs for $2.12 a lb

50 lbs of rice for $15

Need to have business license..

either go to town hall and register your new "personal training business" and get a license, or go and tell the person at front door you're in process of getting your license, and they will give you a free 1 day pass..

that's where I shop. Also 10lbs of Talapia for $20 individually wrapped. If you have any friends who manage a chain restaurant in your town see if they ahve a card. That's how I got mine.

Definetley a great place to shop. I love walking into those huuge coolers

So what's the logic here with a privately owned company limiting access to business owners only? We all know retails sales are still down in addition to superfluous spending such as going to a restaurant, so why wouldn't a company like this open it to the public?

I understand they may want to limit traffic to some degree and ensure that the magnitude of the purchase is on avg >$X, but surely they could open it up to everyone one day a week to blow up sales in a lagging economy.

Also, does your business HAVE to be restaurant related? It doesn't specify that on their website.

**broken link removed**

So what's the logic here with a privately owned company limiting access to business owners only? We all know retails sales are still down in addition to superfluous spending such as going to a restaurant, so why wouldn't a company like this open it to the public?

I understand they may want to limit traffic to some degree and ensure that the magnitude of the purchase is on avg >$X, but surely they could open it up to everyone one day a week to blow up sales in a lagging economy.

Also, does your business HAVE to be restaurant related? It doesn't specify that on their website.

**broken link removed**

Because they are basically like a Sysco food distributor at wholesale prices for restaurants. This is not open to the public and has nothing to do with traffic. There has to be limitation to wholesale for businesses so businesses can make money. Make sense?

Because they are basically like a Sysco food distributor at wholesale prices for restaurants. This is not open to the public and has nothing to do with traffic. There has to be limitation to wholesale for businesses so businesses can make money. Make sense?

When you say 'so businesses can make money' are you strictly referring to the restaurants and if so then why does the wholesale distributor care what the profits of others are...or are you thinking about trickle-down economics here?

I am very close to the Jersey store. Gonna have to give them a try. Thanks for the info to the OP.

what sucks is when you go there for a few things and the lines are long with people who got thousands of dollars worth of groceries. thats when i start cursing under my breath and people look at me all nervously.

ive been getting my chicken tenders there for years price is always fluctuating but always under $2 lb

I worked in construction building the one they just put in here last year in WNY. Yeah they are off the chain if you have a business.

I worked in construction building the one they just put in here last year in WNY. Yeah they are off the chain if you have a business.

you don't have to own a business... just a "business license"..

go down to city hall and register your own personal training consulting business...

pretty damn easy...

alternatively, you can join one of several national barbeque associations, (KCBBQ for one) and u get a pass just for being a member of the organization.. just sayin

go down to city hall and register your own personal training consulting business...

pretty damn easy...

alternatively, you can join one of several national barbeque associations, (KCBBQ for one) and u get a pass just for being a member of the organization.. just sayin

Is that what you did? (Personal training consulting business) license?

I noticed under the membership business criteria, it was all food based businesses with an "other" option. I suppose I could say that the supplies are for my clients if that's even asked..

I'm only asking, because I'm considering doing it. Thanks for starting this thread. First time hearing about this.

pretty damn easy...

sweet!

The chicken is complete and total crap.

You are better off paying 1.99 at the supermarket. The frozen 6oz salmon fillets are a steal though. Generally the prices aren't great and the quality sucks on many things. I went there once and won't go back unless I need frozen fish.

The chicken is complete and total crap.

You are better off paying 1.99 at the supermarket. The frozen 6oz salmon fillets are a steal though. Generally the prices aren't great and the quality sucks on many things. I went there once and won't go back unless I need frozen fish.

what chicken did you get? was it the 40lbs or was it the individual frozen chicken cause if its the individual frozen pieces that shit is garbage, but the 40 lb wax is a steal and good quality

what chicken did you get? was it the 40lbs or was it the individual frozen chicken cause if its the individual frozen pieces that shit is garbage, but the 40 lb wax is a steal and good quality

I thought the 40lb one was crap. Their is just TOO much fat, skin and the pieces are joined, you lose almost 50% when trimming it no matter how carful you are. I got much less actual chicken out of it then anything I buy at the supermarket for only 1.99 a pound vs 1.89. Probably an additional 15-20% loss for a 5% savings.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear