advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Restoring testicular size with HCG while on cycle possible?

ENJOYLIFE88

Registered
I've never used HCG, not even for PCT. I haven't been off in years but I'm tired of having balls the size of grapes.
I'm not really in a position to come off right now, thinking about getting some HCG but I'm not gonna bother if I'm going to have to come off got monyhd to notice anything. I've also read some guys never return to their pre gear size after years of abuse even after coming off for good ?

Last edited:
Hcg brings em back to normal size. But with regular use (months) the response fades but still be bigger than on cycle without hcg. Keeps em functioning so that when u do come off they still work properly.

Hcg brings em back to normal size. But with regular use (months) the response fades but still be bigger than on cycle without hcg. Keeps em functioning so that when u do come off they still work properly.

Agreed.

250-500ius 2x week.

Do you guys think pct is easier for you when you use hcg then when you don't use it?

Just got this off another board- is it accurate? Should I just get clomid instead?

Some of you will scoff at this probably, but its true fact. Once your balls are atrophied, HCG will not bring them back. Clomid will bring them back full, but HCG at this point will not. HCG only mimics LH and keeps the leydig alive. Your balls will remain atrophied until you run PCT.

It will not bring back your balls back from atrophy. I was always under the impression that it would also(though I never see much atrophy). It is nothing more than bro science. Once you reach the point of atrophy there is no return, until you get off the cycle, or start running clomid.

^complete bullshit

HCG brings them back even while in full blast mode

even CJC DAC makes my nuts big and full on a high dose run with tren, which usually shrivels up my nuts to raisin size and it has rather weak activity on the hypothalamic–pituitary–gonadal axis

Post is bogus and inaccurate. Prolly had bunk hcg.

Hcg has the same alpha subunit as both LH and FSH, which means it works at same receptors as LH and FSH.

LH - leydig cells = testosterone production

FSH - sertoli cells = sperm production

Ur balls will work and atrophy will be reversed cuz they think they getting a normal signal at the receptor for BOTH cells. Ur pituitary will obvs still be shut down.

One thing about atrophy is that if long enough time passes the cells will eventually die. That's not a risk I'd be willing to take.

I would jump on hcg 500iu/wk DURING cycle.

Pct clomid and nolva after cycle.

And this is real science not bro science. That other board post guy could have spent 5 mins and googled or looked in a medical book.

Last edited:
But if running Hcg during cycle, isn't it not recommended to use it during pct?

Just got this off another board- is it accurate? Should I just get clomid instead?

Some of you will scoff at this probably, but its true fact. Once your balls are atrophied, HCG will not bring them back. Clomid will bring them back full, but HCG at this point will not. HCG only mimics LH and keeps the leydig alive. Your balls will remain atrophied until you run PCT.

It will not bring back your balls back from atrophy. I was always under the impression that it would also(though I never see much atrophy). It is nothing more than bro science. Once you reach the point of atrophy there is no return, until you get off the cycle, or start running clomid.

Absolute nonsense.

on cruse I run HCG after a blast 2x per year 6 weeks on @ 200mg 2x per week, brings them back to normal size

Post is bogus and inaccurate. Prolly had bunk hcg.

Hcg has the same alpha subunit as both LH and FSH, which means it works at same receptors as LH and FSH.
WRONG (1), HMB mimics both LH and FSH

LH - leydig cells = testosterone production

FSH - sertoli cells = sperm production

Ur balls will work and atrophy will be reversed cuz they think they getting a normal signal at the receptor for BOTH cells. Ur pituitary will obvs still be shut down.

One thing about atrophy is that if long enough time passes the cells will eventually die. That's not a risk I'd be willing to take.
NOPE! (2)

I would jump on hcg 500iu/wk DURING cycle.

Pct clomid and nolva after cycle.

And this is real science not bro science. That other board post guy could have spent 5 mins and googled or looked in a medical book.

Why would you post this without researching your facts just a little bit?

(1) "The beta subunit of HCG acts as a mimicker of LH to stimulate LH receptors and increase testosterone and other androgen production. Does not contain or act like FSH."
HUMAN CHORIONIC GONODOTROPIN (HCG) VS HUMAN MENOPAUSAL GONADOTROPINS (HMG)

(2) http://www.pnas.org/content/96/26/14877.full.pdf

Not only will bring them back, but running HCG you feel a lot better IMO. I would run it at relatively low doses all the time.

(1) "The beta subunit of HCG acts as a mimicker of LH to stimulate LH receptors and increase testosterone and other androgen production. Does not contain or act like FSH."

LOL dude google it if u don't believe me lol.

Its even on wikipedia.

hCG is heterodimeric, with an α (alpha) subunit identical to that of luteinizing hormone (LH),follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH), and β (beta) subunit that is unique to hCG.

The beta part is the part that is detected in urine tests.

The alpha subunit is same subunit that the LH/fsh receptors recognize on hcg, hence why it "mimics" them in ur words.

2nd of all ur "research" is some doctors personal website. The second article has little relevance to the actual definition of atrophy, and I said if long enuf atrophy = cell death. Key word is long enough. Look up the definition of atrophy and the sequelae (complications).

And thirdly, the same information is in my medical licensing exam book, so I did the research. The books name is First Aid to the USMLE step 1 exam pg 307. 2014 edition. Don't know why they chose to call it first aid, since no first aid is in there hah.

U might wanna do a "little bit" of research too before u spread more misinformation. A "little bit" of research on ur part goes a long way.

Here's one more link on the protein structure for u.

http://www.uniprot.org/uniprot/P01215

Also Wikipedia.

And if u try probably many articles. No point in looking them up to prove u wrong for such a trivial pursuit of fact. Either u accept it or u don't. Fact is fact.

Or stick to ur bro science

Last edited:

Even the website u linked says the same thing about the alpha subunit being the same, hence acting on the same receptors, ie "mimicing". I think you have a comprehension problem.

Last edited:
Rich Piana says HCG on cycle is a waste of time on cycle. He says it doesn't make sense it's like giving your body mixed signals. He said when your shut down your shut down.

[ame]http://youtu.be/NkZcuPIIvjM[/ame]

Speak for yourself bro HCG will not bring your balls back There are plenty of members here including myself who had great experience with hcg and testicle recovery

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131