over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Results from Blood Test

andymahn

Registered
I'm 34, and went for yearly bloodwork. This time my doctor wanted to check test levels. My levels came back at 451 . Is this low for my age? From what I've been reading online it should be around 600?

its different for everyone, not really based on age, "normal" levels are diff for everyone.................doesnt seem low per say to me but id like it higher if it were me and im 44

451 isnt bad at all, esp if you on and off cycles let alone 34

that really sucks, i got mine checked when i was about 26-28? and it was 300 no wonder i was having problems with depression, i asked if there was something hi could do to help and he said that that was normal, i'm like really? my fckn test levels are like a 70 year old!!! so i thought fck that i'll find another way. i have seen 12year old girls walk into a clinic and get boxes of birth control pills like it was candy jet they are not willing to help a man with a legit problem! i wish it changes in the near future.

Thanks for the replies- I figured it was ok especially for cycling on and off for three years. I'm about ready to go on after an 8 month break so I figured it should be an honest number.

that really sucks, i got mine checked when i was about 26-28? and it was 300 no wonder i was having problems with depression, i asked if there was something hi could do to help and he said that that was normal, i'm like really? my fckn test levels are like a 70 year old!!! so i thought fck that i'll find another way. i have seen 12year old girls walk into a clinic and get boxes of birth control pills like it was candy jet they are not willing to help a man with a legit problem! i wish it changes in the near future.

lol did a cycle of this prohormone when i was 19...took a blood test...test levels came back at 181. Doctor did nothing about it. guy was an idiot

You could get tested tomorrow and be 600. It can vary greatly. Free test is more accurate. If you get a retest take a week off training and eat normally and see what your results are.

Yeah, they would sooner put you on an anti-deppresant, anti-hypertensive med, and a cholesterol lowering med than put you on hormone replacement.
Yet, they put a woman on all kinds of hormonal products that can totally mess her up and never check any labs. Maybe the pharmaceutical companies make more money this way?

My buddy is 40 and went to his doc about TRT, his doc said "I don't believe in it". This is why people have to turn to the dark side. That's the story in the U.S. They cause more health issues with their bible thumping stupidity than they do any good for all of us!

It's something, that's for sure. I served my country in the USMC and am a Desert Storm vet, but can't get TRT because its dangerous according to our government and experts? Roid rage? What a crock of shit. Men have anger issues and behavior issues also when test levels are too low!

You could get tested tomorrow and be 600. It can vary greatly. Free test is more accurate. If you get a retest take a week off training and eat normally and see what your results are.

Good advice.

think of taking your test levels as like taking a pulse. it will be different based on many different influences.

Also, "levels" are individual. A "low normal" for me might be sufficient to have a healthy life style and muscle building ability. For someone else, a mid normal level migt leave the guy feeling like shit. It is very subjective and the interrelationship of many other hormones factor in.. You can't go by a figure alone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131