over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

results from the usa's

KM LOOKED GREAT!

TOP FIVE AT NATIONALS....SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!

TOP FIVE AT NATIONALS....SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!
yes def. im glad kenny was able to put it all together, he looked great, just gotta fill out a tad more and watch the fuck out! and the AZ boyz represented! wow im really impressed with hutch, 1st pro qualifier and he did freakin excellent (conditioning kills). I still can't believe phatboi gets down as low a weight as he does, that just freakin amazes me, he looks like a true light heavy in his class..LOL (huge). robroy did the damn thing once again. and the ladies... wow i really thought that mrs strunk should have got 2nd according to the pics, but i know she is happy as hell regardless, man i said it once i'll say it again there are a lot of damn good competitors on this board.

light hvy class

the crowd was boooooing all the way into the heavyweight class,the npc needs to take a look at the way they place guys,i also agree that pete is a great guy but there is no way in hell that al should have lost that class,they want pete to be a pro so hes gonna be one and it will be at this yrs nats he will win his class no matter what he looks like

the crowd was boooooing all the way into the heavyweight class,the npc needs to take a look at the way they place guys,i also agree that pete is a great guy but there is no way in hell that al should have lost that class,they want pete to be a pro so hes gonna be one and it will be at this yrs nats he will win his class no matter what he looks like

Id personally rather lose then take a tittle that wasnt mine, but then again this is what bbing is about, politics and knowing the right people having the right connection does wonders, thing is we all know it and booo and complain but nothing ever gets done:eek:

I think Peter got edged out by this Al guy, Al brought a more detailed aesthetic physique and from the back he looked better then Peter.

You say Peter is going to get his Procard one way or another and i beleive that to be true, Peter puts alot of effort into BBing and supporting the industry so why wouldnt they want him to be a Pro hes a great guy with a Pro-fig wife, they live and love Bbing.

Not to take away from his physique cause we all know Peter has a great build but this yr he didnt bring the conditioning and round look and got edged out by a few points.

But either way CONGRATS PETE you won it enjoy it.

Oh and KM nice fn job man TOP 5 is tuff especially in a class that tuff.

Last edited:
I'm totally happy for Pete and all our members that placed. That's an amazing achievement. Congrats to all!!!

Congratulations to all the Pro Muscle contestants at the USA's. This is an incredible showing from this board. Outstanding effort by all. Each and every one of you can walk proud. Well done!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity