over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Results of echocardiogram........

Galaxy:

I agree with mike on this one. This is a question that you have to answer for yourself.

For me, I would get off of everything for a while. But, I don't have the genetic potential that a lot of the guys on here do, as there are guys that are much younger than me, but are also much bigger. I know that I don't have the ability to make a career out of bodybuilding, so I would relax. But, if you're built like kiwi, that's a different story. It's up to you. You know your size and condition the best. Best of luck, bro.

mike ross said:
not permanently but my test levels were half that of a typical person my age....so i said the hell with it and am going to do the HRT for a little while and see what happens

I thought that once you go on HRT you stay on for life. I also heard you can't have kids if you go on HRT.

wrong and wrong....my nuts havent permanently shut down. as for kids, you can still have them, just the number of viable sperm is decreased. the kids part i am not worried about, to be honest i dont want to bring a child into this fucked up world. but no you dont have to be on it for the rest of your life, most do, but i have been able to use less over the last 2 months and my levels havent dropped so the results look promising.

I don't know much about the subject but can't the HPTA be augmented with insulin and T-3 or is it too late? Sorry, I know this is an old post.

galaxy said:
How about continued use of gear? I want to compete in November. I am concerned about my health, but obviously I still want to know if I can use.

Hmmm...In your best interest, I would say get off the juice. Don't get back on until everything is normal(that is if you decide to even get back on). Most people don't want to die 20 or 30 years prematurely. It really isn't worth it. Life is short enough. Don't do HRT. You don't need it! Things will bounce back! Your only 29. Eat a good and balanced diet. NO saturated fats!lol Take your fish oils(omega-3 fatty acids) and lecithin. Both do wonders for cholesterol levels. You can lift heavy, but just don't over do it.(10 or more reps per set) as this won't put too much pressure on your heart. It is imperative that you breathe correctly while performing repetitions during a set. Not breathing correctly puts tremendous strain on the heart. As for competition, F#$! it! Unless you can compete naturally! But do what you want, it is your life. Just listen to your innerself! Deep down inside, you know what you should do! It's tough to stay off AS once you've started, even when you know your health is declining. The ego sets in and you want to get bigger and bigger for whatever reason, regardless of what health problems are in the manifestation period. Just act now before it's too late and you'll be fine!

Last edited:
sorry i can't add any real help to your problem, but galaxy just make sure you take whatever precautions are neccesary to be healthy.
no one here can decide for you what is right for you in this situation, but just make sure you take care of yourself.

best of luck galaxy.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner