YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Results of my Parasite Cleanse (not for the weak-stomached)

Bro it doesnt. You have alot of stuff compacted in the tranverse colon that stuff wont flush it out. Only a colonic can.If I had a picture you would understand why. I had to take the same stuff when I went for a scan of my stomach also. Then drink a dye. I was watching on the screen and could see alot of crap in my stomach and the dye toook 4 hours to go from the small intestine to the large through all of it. Flushing your stomach in addtion is not killing a parasite. Taking supplements and medications that kill it will kill a parasite. The you try and flush out the dead parasites that are left in the compacted fecal matter in your stomach.
Ring worm is a parasite. Put some anti cortisone and anitbiatic cream on it the rash may go away, but maybe not the parasite. It may go dorment under your skin and resuface 2 weeks later. Parasite are hard to get rid of. A simple flush is not going to kill a parasite. Just going to move it around. A simple flush will get rid of compacted food from rottting in your stomach and becoming toxic chemicals bad to your health.Those flushes the doctors have you do are just used so they can see enough inside you to detect a hernia, ulcer or pullup in your colon.

Last edited:
Xcelbeyond,
So do you feel squeeky clean now . :D Blood cleansers/ colon cleansers are taboo it seems and no one hardly uses it anymore. When younger, kids were given senna once a month , well at least where Im from. :D
I think bodybuilders esepcially should look at the importance of regulae blood cleansing and cleaning the sewage lines.. There's a very good concotion called Tisan de Durbon. Its a swiss formula. There are times when you feel like one of those lions in captivity. You know, sluggish and sleeping all day in their cages. Take a few doses of Tisan and you turn into an untamed King of Beast. :D
Most commercial laxatives are harsh and can cause you sitting on the potty for a long time :D I assume the constant rush is an indication of how much the boy does need cleaning. Yes, eat your veggies and ensure you sit on the John several times a day. I will say '' Life and death begins in the colon'' .

xcelbeyond said:
Prior to the cleanse, I was eating 8x ED. My bowel movements were on the soft side, kinda loose, yet SOLID. Movements were like 3-4x ED and they weren’t small ones.

On the last day or two of the cleanse I got an EXTREME case of diarrhea. I was to the point where I know more was coming out than going in. This went on for 8 days :eek: I would try and have a bowel movement and literally nothing would come out – was on the pot like every 2 hours, including bedtime!

Now my diet didn’t change throughout the program so I really doubt that something I ate contributed to this. I could have caught a “bug.” But, I’ve NEVER had diarrhea like this.

My weight went from 195 to 185 during this time period with this bout. When I was able to eat back to normal, I went to 7x ED. My weight is now back up to 195 and here’s the things I noticed.

My waist really does seem a bit smaller – I use one hole smaller on my belt and it’s comfortable (not tight). My bowels are the same color, maybe a tad bit darker, but they are VERY firm – like having a baby during bowel movements. I only have one, maybe 2, movements a day and they are MUCH smaller than movements before I started.

Bro, have you ever thought of sugar free Metamucil? I will tell you it changed my life . . . I never have that 1/2 finished feeling and the abs are always flat. I hit it with water and 2 heaping tsp once a day and I have never looked back.

If one chooses to try it, do nat take any supps or meds two hours before, or they will not get digested.

It is by far the best product you will ever use.

Boo.

Hi my friends. Strangely i found alot of this interesting as ive noticed that my gut, although hard, does protrude somewhat. Im current dieting for a show in September and am fairly lean at the moment but as ive said the lower stomach/abdominal protrudes and appears to get worse as the day goes on. Im keeping oatmeal in at the moment as a carb source to help me shite but would rather take it out as i fear it may hold abit water on me.
Ive thought of a colonic irrigation, thinking that, well basically im full of shite so to speak, and that it may help flatten the area. However i cant bring myself round to having summit shoved up where the sun dont shine.
My question is, would Fibregel sachets that you can buy from almost anywhere be effective at clearing out the system and help flatten my lower stomach. I know for fact that Doctors prescribe it for those with constipation, so perhaps it may do the job.
Anyone help me out here with advice please??

IT IS A GOOD THING

BRO YOU WILL NOT REGRET CLEANING YOU INSIDES YOUR BODY RESPONDS BETTER TO SUPPLLEMENTS EVEN CYCLE WAISTLINE AND ABS DEFINENTLY GET SMALLER WHEN YOU TAKE IN MILK THISTLE AND LIVER 52 YOU ARE PARTIALLY CLEANING YOUR SYSTEM BUT WITHOUT FLUID ENEMA AND GETTING IT OUT OF YOUR BOWELS THE TOXINS ARE REOBSORBED BACK INTO YOUR SYSTEM VIA THE BOWELS MOST GUYS GET SCARED AS HELL WHEN THEY HEAR ENEMA OR THEY ASSUME THAT OTHER BROTHERS ARE GOING TO THINK DIFFERENT OF THEM FOR SOME PEOPLE AND CULTURES IT;S A WAY OF LIFE WITH ALL THE CRAP YOU PUT IN YOU HAVE TO FLUSH JUST LIKE YOU GET AN OIL CHANGE ON YOUR CAR YOU SPEND THAT EXTRA CHANGE TO GET YOUR ENGINE FLUSHED O.K. HOW MUCH MORE IMPORTANT IS YOU BODY

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear