over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Resveratrol a Hoax?

Hum?

Somebody probably should tell Patrick Arnold his transdermal reversatrol is bunk. By the way Creatine, HGH, Testosterone and Aromatase inhibitors are garbage also :rolleyes:

I call that article fraudulent

I never bought into all the hype for this stuff, but I always wondered if there could be something to it. Guess not...

Red Wine-Heart Research Claimed to Be Fraudulent

Its exerts anti-estrogenic effects when taken.

Its also an anti-androgen but you wont see supplement companies mention that thgouh. ;)

Better alternatives out there.

Maybe This article is fraudulent

**broken link removed**

Resveratrol has such poor bioavailability when taken orally, it is almost useless.
When made into an injectable, it is an entirely different story. I have been using it IM for quite some time and it is by far the most powerful supplement I have ever used.
It is not the best thing to use if you are concerned with all out muscle mass though, I experimented with too high of doses and lost quite a bit of mass.
It is a great anti oxidant though and one of the best supps for athletes and people concerned with cardio/endurance.

If your going to use it, I recommend Patrick Arnolds' R Spray.

Resveratrol has such poor bioavailability when taken orally, it is almost useless.
When made into an injectable, it is an entirely different story. I have been using it IM for quite some time and it is by far the most powerful supplement I have ever used.
It is not the best thing to use if you are concerned with all out muscle mass though, I experimented with too high of doses and lost quite a bit of mass.
It is a great anti oxidant though and one of the best supps for athletes and people concerned with cardio/endurance.

Interesting,,,never have went the IM route with this.

So you make it injectable?

Yeah, it activates AmpK which is an amazing way to help lean out. Unfortunately AMPk also disables things like Mtor which regulates protein synthesis. In essence you're mimicking starvation and enabling systems in place to take advantage of fat for fuel sources etc. Unfortunately if the body thinks its starving it will also turn off muscle building.

The key here lies in cycling it, I believe. I am willing to bet there is a backlash effect after using it for a few weeks. So perhaps during a cruise take the res for a couple weeks, then for a few weeks let the system return to normal. Then blast it with every anabolic agent you can. Rinse and Repeat.

It's a shame. All of the most potent products made to help burn fat, also stop muscle growth.

So you make it injectable?
No, I get it from Animal.

Yeah, it activates AmpK which is an amazing way to help lean out. Unfortunately AMPk also disables things like Mtor which regulates protein synthesis. In essence you're mimicking starvation and enabling systems in place to take advantage of fat for fuel sources etc. Unfortunately if the body thinks its starving it will also turn off muscle building.

The key here lies in cycling it, I believe. I am willing to bet there is a backlash effect after using it for a few weeks. So perhaps during a cruise take the res for a couple weeks, then for a few weeks let the system return to normal. Then blast it with every anabolic agent you can. Rinse and Repeat.

It's a shame. All of the most potent products made to help burn fat, also stop muscle growth.

I was told activation of Sirt1 is what caused the catabolism that I experienced. It would be the best supplement on earth if it didn't do this, but I can see why regular joes and endurance athletes love it.
My dose was way too high, 100mg per day, but I like experimenting. I got back on AAS and dropped res to 25mg 2x per week and gained all of my weight back quickly.
I am amazed at its antioxidant properties. My skin is very clear and nice when I use it, and I find that it is much more difficult to get sunburned.
This would be a must have supplement for women just for the anti aging and antioxidant part, but so far I don't know any woman (and many men) that can tolerate the pain at the injection site. 25mg for me is very tolerable, but much more than that leaves a bad lump.

I like your res blast method idea, I may try that on my next AAS cruise.

As far as potent products that don't hurt muscle growth, are you not using the curcumin?
That is the best supplement on the planet, IMO. If it weren't for the horrible pain at the injection site, I would be using 100mg per day. That stuff melts fat away and actually promotes anabolism.

Disco, your PM box is full.

I get my reservatol here: **broken link removed**

This is as good as it get's for these types of products and that are bio-available. Never had an issue, and get all of the benefits.

Cheers!

No, I get it from Animal.

I was told activation of Sirt1 is what caused the catabolism that I experienced. It would be the best supplement on earth if it didn't do this, but I can see why regular joes and endurance athletes love it.
My dose was way too high, 100mg per day, but I like experimenting. I got back on AAS and dropped res to 25mg 2x per week and gained all of my weight back quickly.
I am amazed at its antioxidant properties. My skin is very clear and nice when I use it, and I find that it is much more difficult to get sunburned.
This would be a must have supplement for women just for the anti aging and antioxidant part, but so far I don't know any woman (and many men) that can tolerate the pain at the injection site. 25mg for me is very tolerable, but much more than that leaves a bad lump.

I like your res blast method idea, I may try that on my next AAS cruise.

As far as potent products that don't hurt muscle growth, are you not using the curcumin?
That is the best supplement on the planet, IMO. If it weren't for the horrible pain at the injection site, I would be using 100mg per day. That stuff melts fat away and actually promotes anabolism.

Disco, your PM box is full.

You talking about the curcumin.....Right ? The oil based version I here is pretty much painless ;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws