advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Retaking IGF1 test, questions that may affect levels?

Roach

Newbies
Background
Began HGH regiment in Sept 2010 starting at 1iu/day (everyday), and then increased by 1iu every 3 weeks. So Week 1-3 was 1iu/day, Weeks 4-6 was 2iu, etc. All pins have been just ONCE a day (morning). Im up to 6iu a day and plan to keep to this level for some time. I also take 100mcg of T4 at night on empty stomach before bed

My schedule in the morning looks like this:
630am - pin
715am - 7eggs for breakfast
1000am - next meal, etc

Tested IGF1 this week
Earlier this week I got my IGF1 levels tested. My schedule that morning was almost identical to my usual. Im at 6ius/day now and have been since around Jan 1
630am - pin
800am - blood drawn

IGF1 level --> 464

Another members test
With that said, another member taking a different brand posted results of 640 on half the dosage. He then got tested again on 6iu and posted a lower result of 600. The diff? His timing of food. With that in mind Im looking to take another test next week and eat the same way he proposed and see the difference, if any
600am - 7eggs for breakfast
1000am - pin
1100am - blood drawn

As he pointed out, he waited 4 hours after eating to have the blood drawn so there may be significant correlation there

Question on next testing
With that in mind, I am thinking of taking my 6iu/day and splitting to 2 pins of 3iu each. Im wondering how this might affect my levels when tested. Since the morning of I would be getting only 3iu just before the blood is drawn would this lower my numbers? Any other factors I need to consider? Any help on this is appreciated

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Background
Began HGH regiment in Sept 2010 starting at 1iu/day (everyday), and then increased by 1iu every 3 weeks. So Week 1-3 was 1iu/day, Weeks 4-6 was 2iu, etc. All pins have been just ONCE a day (morning). Im up to 6iu a day and plan to keep to this level for some time. I also take 100mcg of T4 at night on empty stomach before bed

My schedule in the morning looks like this:
630am - pin
1000am - next meal, etc

Tested IGF1 this week
Earlier this week I got my IGF1 levels tested. My schedule that morning was almost identical to my usual. Im at 6ius/day now and have been since around Jan 1
630am - pin
800am - blood drawn

IGF1 level --> 464

Another members test
With that said, another member taking a different brand posted results of 640 on half the dosage. He then got tested again on 6iu and posted a lower result of 600. The diff? His timing of food. With that in mind Im looking to take another test next week and eat the same way he proposed and see the difference, if any
600am - 7eggs for breakfast
1000am - pin
1100am - blood drawn

As he pointed out, he waited 4 hours after eating to have the blood drawn so there may be significant correlation there

Question on next testing
With that in mind, I am thinking of taking my 6iu/day and splitting to 2 pins of 3iu each. Im wondering how this might affect my levels when tested. Since the morning of I would be getting only 3iu just before the blood is drawn would this lower my numbers? Any other factors I need to consider? Any help on this is appreciated

Thanks guys!

Something to keep in mind regarding rHGH usage. The higher the dosage, the higher your systemic IGF will go, and the longer the GH will hang around. If higher systemic IGF levels is your goal, One pin a day at 6-8iu will achieve this much more effectively than splitting up the doses.

Do not underestimate good old-fashioned randomness ... Just fluctuations in your body ...

if you stuck to the exact same protocol every day, and got your igf-1 tested every week, your successive results would not read like: 464, 460, 465, 471, 466, etc.

Instead, they would look more like 464, 530, 505, 433, 501, 575.

This stuff is not as tightly regulated as your pulse, say. More like test levels which fluctuate a fair bit.

I base this statement on personal experience w a lot of lab work via my doc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131