over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rethinking hgh. By sr Scott Stevenson

Everything is so individual though. Some guys don't need anything exotic to win big shows whereas others are using tonnes of drugs to look 5th best in their gym.

I love the science behind everything but people do overcomplicate things and most of the time just getting a drug inside you on a consistent basis is the most important thing. For this topic the drug is HGH. I haven't used much HGH myself but know many who have used loads. Some guys are using 4IU per day and looking freaky whilst others... well you get the point.

Me personally for someone like you and your goals 5-6IU of good hgh split into 2 injections per day would be plenty. Insulin I would recommend no more than 5iu per injection and I would take that multiple times per day (or at least with the 2 hgh injections). Other drugs (igf-1, ghrp, ghrh etc) aren't really needed on that stack but sure cycle them in if you want. But for someone with your goals you don't really want to be pinning yourself all through everyday. The slin and hgh alone would be 4 injections per day.

MK-677 is amazing but the fatigue for me is unbearable. I can do 10mg with no issues at all but 15mg+ and the fatigue gets bad. 10mg per day with the other elements would be a solid plan.

Ha, it depends on what gym you're talking about, at the gym I'm at now, I look better than anyone completely natural after taking months off and binge drinking... At the gym I used to train at on the other hand; there were always at least 5-8 national level competitors training there at any given time, along with top power lifters and some serious women competitors, one of the ladies made it to top 4 in the Olympia (bodybuilding division) less than 5 years ago...
So I'm sure there are a lot of guys on shit loads of stuff who wouldn't be even top 10 in that gym... Now if someone had to take a lot of stuff to look 5th best at Planet fitness; then that would be pretty sad...

I think it comes down to drugs being too accessible for most people... When I was living in Mexico I saw the same thing.... There were some very good competitors, but then you'd have average guys who you would never believe even touched a weight; yet they've tried every anabolic you could think of...

just search every Metformin thread here, Ive posted all this shit 100 times by now.

I was more so asking about how it sounded like a synergy reference with GH after you quoted BN... I've read all the metformin threads though, I take it too

after 5 pm richie, slam it pre-work out in liquid - yuck...chase it results after 3 weeks have been an additional solid 7 lbs - saying that no more belly bloat additional fat loss is there, and been on mk 677 for months now.

I was one of the first guys to take GH post work out and in super high infrequent doses (like pulses) like Big A mentioned YEARS ago..mainly to minimize the crippling side effects from the swelling around nerves created by enormous water retention.
People get so caught up in half lives - you don't need to take gh evey few hours..every day...it doesn't work that way in the body normally and the cells are highly receptive to insulin test T3 GH etc immediately after and brutal work out than any other time...

For taking this 4 days a week before a workout...it's killing me - loving the gains and pump and leaning out but it's killing me all day and all night with the carpal tunnel/numbness... definitely a better more potent way to take it to potentiate effects of the mk677 than before bed and no lethargy the day after like when taking it before bed as every cookie cutter did.

Ha, it depends on what gym you're talking about, at the gym I'm at now, I look better than anyone completely natural after taking months off and binge drinking... At the gym I used to train at on the other hand; there were always at least 5-8 national level competitors training there at any given time, along with top power lifters and some serious women competitors, one of the ladies made it to top 4 in the Olympia (bodybuilding division) less than 5 years ago...
So I'm sure there are a lot of guys on shit loads of stuff who wouldn't be even top 10 in that gym... Now if someone had to take a lot of stuff to look 5th best at Planet fitness; then that would be pretty sad...

I think it comes down to drugs being too accessible for most people... When I was living in Mexico I saw the same thing.... There were some very good competitors, but then you'd have average guys who you would never believe even touched a weight; yet they've tried every anabolic you could think of...

Hah yea at my gym, there isn't much competition at all so I get the distinction of being the biggest guy who regularly goes there. I'm glad though because if I went to a real bodybuilding gym, I'd be tempted to start over drugging myself just to compare and that's not a healthy thing at all.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws