over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Retired Army 2.0

My mom has been great, her and my dad got a bunch of stuff to keep me going and basically not miss a beat. She’s grilling some chicken Monday for me for most of the week. She bought bone broth, she has normal egg whites at the house and salads and lean beef. Always has rice and there is a gym that I’ll hit up Wednesday or Thursday right down the street. Like I said Tuesday and Friday will be travel and I’ll be at the hospital most of Tuesday when I get in, going right to hospital from airport and I lll get to enjoy some sunny and dry weather in Palm Springs for 4 days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's so awesome your mom is helping you out like that! Safe travels this week and best of luck to your dad with his knee replacement!

My mom has been great, her and my dad got a bunch of stuff to keep me going and basically not miss a beat. She’s grilling some chicken Monday for me for most of the week. She bought bone broth, she has normal egg whites at the house and salads and lean beef. Always has rice and there is a gym that I’ll hit up Wednesday or Thursday right down the street. Like I said Tuesday and Friday will be travel and I’ll be at the hospital most of Tuesday when I get in, going right to hospital from airport and I lll get to enjoy some sunny and dry weather in Palm Springs for 4 days!

For my first workout in since Saturday. Back and bis today. It’s not the greatest but I got a good 4 back exercises in and all my bicep circuit training. Monday was a bad day, after work I took my daughter to her dance class and my wife met us there for observations. I left to go back for California and when they were driving home a bit buck ran across the road and smashed my wife’s car. It’s a new Honda Pilot and it looks like it was hit by a truck. Whole front end needs to be replaced, hood smashed and all the electrical stuff wasn’t working. Wife and kids were ok but my daughter went to the doctor for a sore neck, and said it was a mild sprain. I had to leave yesterday morning for California for my dads surgery. Will workout out chest and tris tomorrow then Friday is another travel day.

For my first workout in since Saturday. Back and bis today. It’s not the greatest but I got a good 4 back exercises in and all my bicep circuit training. Monday was a bad day, after work I took my daughter to her dance class and my wife met us there for observations. I left to go back for California and when they were driving home a bit buck ran across the road and smashed my wife’s car. It’s a new Honda Pilot and it looks like it was hit by a truck. Whole front end needs to be replaced, hood smashed and all the electrical stuff wasn’t working. Wife and kids were ok but my daughter went to the doctor for a sore neck, and said it was a mild sprain. I had to leave yesterday morning for California for my dads surgery. Will workout out chest and tris tomorrow then Friday is another travel day.

Glad to hear your wife and kids are ok. Hope your daughters neck feels better. Damn deer anyhow.....Only thing they are good for is venison.

Update Picture

Helping out RA while he's taking care of his family. Here is a couple update pictures he sent. Definitely leaning out and adding some muscle. You're on the right track buddy and keep up the hard work!

682BD912-6A18-4576-94DE-ACB628828574.JPG

Today was chest, triceps and my ab workout. Got in a pretty good one and had my 1st cheat meal of the week. In N Out burger... never had it before and who knows when I’ll be back in California. Tomorrow is a travel day so in the morning I’ll do some quick cardio and abs and then Saturday will be back to my gym and do shoulders!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity