over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Retired but not to shabby

Spectacular woman!!! Very Beautiful!!! Retirement, I don't think so, she's just hitting her prime!!!

Always amazing!!

I won't tell my delt training story with HotFigure, but lets just say I felt like half-a-man for quite some time afterward. It is always amazing seeing her train, and it is always an inspiration seeing how hard she pushes herself in the gym.

Nothing but respect for her ... and Dusty too ;-)

Last edited:
Wait one minute.....

Why is it that these HF pics taken in the studio are always taken when I'm not in there??? hmmm.... I wonder what other pics have been taken there when I'm not around....;)

THOSE ARE GREAT PICTURES, DUSTY.

Hotfigure.....you look terrific. Very, very cool. Keep up the good work.

Awesome job.

Its even more impressive that you look that good and do what you do because you love it.::ction-sm

HOT...

Lunges and squats will grow a great booty...

DUSTY is a great guy to write you up your retirement. ;)

HEre is to growing a GREAT ASS :fo:d-smil

lol

Thanks for all of the kind words to all of you that posted. Dusty has been so busy with his other clients lately that he hasn't been able to adjust my program but today we finally sat down and put together a new program for me. Now that I am done competing I am going to try to lose some muscle from my back and put on a little fat. I want my ass back and since I got this lean I lost it.:mad: Again thanks for all of the kind words. You guys sure know how to make a girl feel good.

Here's a shot of what I want back;)

I dont know why u retired... I know politics suck in BBing but I still think u could do well and get where u would like to go. I know Carl's Jr could prolly help u with the butt fat... huh Dusty ;) Hope u guys are doin well... cya at natls!

Goo

HF... you are inspiring. Great job!

You two make a great team. :)

Thanks for all of the kind words to all of you that posted. Dusty has been so busy with his other clients lately that he hasn't been able to adjust my program but today we finally sat down and put together a new program for me. Now that I am done competing I am going to try to lose some muscle from my back and put on a little fat. I want my ass back and since I got this lean I lost it.:mad: Again thanks for all of the kind words. You guys sure know how to make a girl feel good.

Here's a shot of what I want back;)

excuse me.... i think your parked in a handicapped spot, and you don't look handicapped....at all! J/K
you look awesome!

HF,
You are a true inspiration for dedication and motivation!!!
:)

Wish there were girls in my town that looked like that and worked out at the gym here but theres not, if there was women around here that looked like that I would make one of them mine! :D

Thanks for posting Dusty, HF you are looking really toned.

Respect.

Holy cow, how did I miss this thread? You look incredible as always, you HOTTIE! The new twins look perfect! Should we tell Dusty what that tattoo really means? ;)

Dusty, she looks awesome, just awesome, man.

Truly an inspiration!!!!

This lady trains her ass off...literally! I wish I had the will power and determination to walk around in the shape HF does, I'm workin on it!

Wow You are hott.. And look great.. Amazing...:eek:

HF,

wow and wow, I don't post much but had to chime in, if you can could you post a general outline on your diet and diet aids.

I see alot of hard work.

thanks,

Why is it that these HF pics taken in the studio are always taken when I'm not in there??? hmmm.... I wonder what other pics have been taken there when I'm not around....;)

You wish I would show you the rest of the shots taken that day;)

Hotfigure.....you look terrific. Very, very cool. Keep up the good work.

Thanks JT. We always have a great time when Dusty has time to train me.

Awesome job.

Its even more impressive that you look that good and do what you do because you love it.::ction-sm

I love pretty much anything active and to be honest I have more fun with my dieting and training now that my competitive days are behind me.

I dont know why u retired... I know politics suck in BBing but I still think u could do well and get where u would like to go. I know Carl's Jr could prolly help u with the butt fat... huh Dusty ;) Hope u guys are doin well... cya at natls!

Goo

Thanks Goo. You are looking awesome and I can't wait to see you on the National stage. Keep up the great work and good luck this weekend.
HF... you are inspiring. Great job!

You two make a great team. :)

Thanks Sassy. We have fun with it.

HF,
You are a true inspiration for dedication and motivation!!!
:)

You aren't to bad yourself there lady:D . Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Holy cow, how did I miss this thread? You look incredible as always, you HOTTIE! The new twins look perfect! Should we tell Dusty what that tattoo really means? ;)

Dusty, she looks awesome, just awesome, man.

HEY! I thought we agreed that we weren't going to tell him. Oh well now he knows about us;)

This lady trains her ass off...literally! I wish I had the will power and determination to walk around in the shape HF does, I'm workin on it!

Whatever Girl, you look great all the time. Thanks for the compliments though. We'll see if you are still saying such nice things after the track on Saturday.

HF,

wow and wow, I don't post much but had to chime in, if you can could you post a general outline on your diet and diet aids.

I see alot of hard work.

thanks,

Thanks MS.

Honestly the key to me being so lean is that I don't enjoy unhealthy foods so it is pretty easy for me to stay in shape. Of course I also do at least 6 hours of cardio per week along with 4 training sessions to keep my metabolism up.

I eat just like the rest of you with six meals per day. Each one either having fat or carbs to go along with either my protein of LBA's. As far as thermo's I am constantly trying new things but these days I'm using Tyrone's ECA stack with Syntherine.

Thanks again for all the compliments everyone. You guys are the best.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws