YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RetiredArmy0513 Aurum RX Test E / Test C log and bloods.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
RetiredArmy0513 will log for us Test E / Test C. and at the end will do bloods.

Thanks brother!!!

Thanks for letting me do this. As some of you know I'm doing a log with Solberg products... the test is Sustanon 325. I am discontinuing that and will be replacing that with the test c and E. My last pin with the sust was Saturday so today was my day to pin. Received the goodies yesterday, it was about a week and there was a holiday included in there so T/A time was quick. You've seen pictures from others so it's obviously packaged and labeled how you have seen. Just pinned 1cc of Test E, which I've never had before so I wanted to start with that one. My mg per week will go up slightly. I was taking about 415-430 mg of sust per week but now I will do 500mg/week since it is 250/1cc... makes it a lot easier anyway no guessing. Did 1cc in my right quad, smooth as hell no PIP to report. Will do Wednesday's and Saturday's 250mg each time. Will change my blood schedule a bit, I was going to get them done next week however I will wait till the first week of April as this will be ample time for the longer esters to kick in so my levels will be more indicative of the Aurum Test as opposed to Solberg.
Once again thanks for the opportunity and I have no doubt I will see the levels where they should be but seeing is believing so we'll have to wait till early April to see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd inj today! Keeping on that Wednesday Saturday protocol is working good. Injecting the test in the quads and other stuff in the glutes rotating each one. Thinking of another place to inject but I have never pinned anywhere else but those 2 places. Any suggestions on other sites that are relatively easy and safe?

Delts

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Sorry.. kids got me sick... had strep throat... haven't been in the gym since Saturday...going to attempt to get back in today and work back... no cardio or anything else... just a quick 45-hr workout and see how I feel. Everything is going well with products... strength and aggressive climbing... even Saturday when I felt like absolute shit I still was pushing the weights like nothing. When I get sick I hide up in my room and stay away from everything and everybody.

2nd inj today! Keeping on that Wednesday Saturday protocol is working good. Injecting the test in the quads and other stuff in the glutes rotating each one. Thinking of another place to inject but I have never pinned anywhere else but those 2 places. Any suggestions on other sites that are relatively easy and safe?

What are you using to pin with brother...

THE REAPER

Pinning the test with the slin pin in each delt and the rest with a 1" reg one in the glutes

Pinning the test with the slin pin in each delt and the rest with a 1" reg one in the glutes

I pin everything with a slin pin,29g 1/2 inch...Quads,Delts,Traps,Calves,Triceps...On your Delts you can do front,side,back in each one so that's 6 places right there alone brother...

THE REAPER

I like my new pinning protocol. 1/2 a cc in each delt and then s cc in glute. I usually do quads too but a couple weeks ago I pinned in left quad and there was a little pain and it bruised up, right quad good to go... going to give the left one a break for a while. Still keeping Wednesday and Saturday protocol... love the way I'm feeling now... getting the most of my workouts and starting to push the volume up a little as far as weight goes

Sorry.. kids got me sick... had strep throat... haven't been in the gym since Saturday...going to attempt to get back in today and work back... no cardio or anything else... just a quick 45-hr workout and see how I feel. Everything is going well with products... strength and aggressive climbing... even Saturday when I felt like absolute shit I still was pushing the weights like nothing. When I get sick I hide up in my room and stay away from everything and everybody.

This is life, nothing to do,take it easy.

I can honestly say that the gear is gtg. Feeling so strong right now. I was using about 400 mg of Sustanon a week earlier. I developed some acne but it kind of just subsided. Since I upped the test E to 500 the acne is coming back on my delts and upper arms a bit. I got a hold of some script adex so Wednesday I took a whole one and now I'm taking half every inject day until April 15. I think my E2 might have got a little high since I upped the test a couple weeks ago. Hopefully it does the trick with the acne. Still going I do bloods first week of April

Placed my order for bloods... will be getting free and total test and E2... I am done with my EQ... I made it 12 weeks but I honestly don't think I can do that again... felt a little too anxious and not being able to sleep as well. Not sure if the small gains in vascularity are worth it to me. I had a CBC also almost 2 weeks ago because I get paranoid about hemoglobin and Hematacrit... I was taking deca also. Both were within normal range.

Got blood work done today... should have results Friday and I will post them up!

Going to post my blood work. Results are good. First my protocol I pin every Saturday and Wednesday for the last 6 weeks.. I was sick during this time but missed only one pin on a Wednesday two weeks ago due to my pneumonia. I pinned this past Saturday took the blood test Wednesday morning and then pinned after... didn't want to skew results by pinning right before I took the test. Also I only do about 400 mg a week, nothing crazy... I take prescription arimidex so my E2 was great also. Please see below
IMG_1228.JPG

I also must disclose that I take statins for my cholesterol and have been for years.. I also had taken a 2 week run of hydrocodone for my back previously in the last month. I actually like that my test was at 1000 but it may have been a little higher if I didn't have that other stuff in my system

Going to post my blood work. Results are good. First my protocol I pin every Saturday and Wednesday for the last 6 weeks.. I was sick during this time but missed only one pin on a Wednesday two weeks ago due to my pneumonia. I pinned this past Saturday took the blood test Wednesday morning and then pinned after... didn't want to skew results by pinning right before I took the test. Also I only do about 400 mg a week, nothing crazy... I take prescription arimidex so my E2 was great also. Please see below
View attachment 90948

Good #s brother...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

I also must disclose that I take statins for my cholesterol and have been for years.. I also had taken a 2 week run of hydrocodone for my back previously in the last month. I actually like that my test was at 1000 but it may have been a little higher if I didn't have that other stuff in my system

Considering what you said this is great result is, I greatly appreciate your help.

View attachment 90948

I'm on trt 200mg/week, 100mg 3.5 days apart sun p.m. and thurs a.m. 3.5 days after sun 100mg pin I always get a bit over 1,000 TT, same when on cycle, about 10x last pin (around 3,000 TT after 300 test cyp or e, 600/wk total). That's the measure I go by to judge quality.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws