YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RetiredArmy's journey to the Midwest Gladiator Nov 2017 (Sponsored by Viking(Solberg

So I haven't posted in about a week. I haven't worked out since Friday. I know life happens to everyone but sometimes this life gets out of hand for me. I'm doing well and then something happens to railroad me or my progress. My mom had a brush with death, she had multiple blood clots in her lungs and went into the ER wi bad chest and back pains on her right side, found out it was the clots, she had had 3 surgeries in a year and now this. She is hanging on but her health has really deteriorated and I don't know how much more she can take. Saturday night was the first time I drank in almost 3 years. I feel even worse after because I had family shit to do on Sunday and I felt like shit and didn't go and my wife had to take the kids and everyone instead of me. My mom is in eliquis?? For the clots or a blood thinner... I spent this week so far catching up on homework just I usually do on Friday and Saturday and everything in life got pushed back. Spent a good hour in the gym today and wanted to just stop several times but I got thorough it. Hopefully I can keep my motivation up these next few weeks and hopefully the routine I'm used to will get back and help me with what I've been used to the last 6-12 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you

Just wanted to say good log, hope your mom is alright and thanks FOR YOU SERVICE:headbang:

Two days in a row, think I'm going to be back on track... today was chest day... went on a flat bench for first time in a while 4x6 225 flat dumbbell bench 4x8 80s
Incline dumbbell 4x8 65
Seated flys and push-ups 4x25 plus 10 diamonds after

Sorry to hear about your mom having some health issues again my friend...

It sounds like you've got a lot on your plate, but youre a fucking boss and still getting things done and I have a huge amount of respect for you. Even with little "slips," it just proves youre human, but you're still picking yourself up and doing what you need to.

Keep getting after it, and hopefully soon my work schedule is something less psychotic and we get in a workout at Quads or even just some 24 hour place.

Haven't been in the right mindset lately with my mom and everything... so on Thursday I tweaked my shoulder a bit so I know my body a bit better and needed to give it some time. Went back in today and it felt good. Did back today and then legs tomorrow. Wasn't really feeling going into the gym today and workout wasn't all that spectacular until I played blackened from Metallica and it literally gave me a huge rush and I finished up strong.

Legs today... squats leg press barbell lunges sitting and standing calves and lastly lying ham curls ... for everything done in an hour and felt good. Since I am not competing yet I changed my drug protocol to test only relatively high right now between 750-950 a week. In December I will get off for a month do bloodwork and do a bulker, probably test deca and either dbol or Adrol... we'll see when it comes to that time

She's new n out of the hospital over s week... going a few times a week to help my dad out... my dad can't function without my mom... meaning he's clueless on how to get by in life without her. She cooks clean, does finances... she goes to the hematology dr soon to discuss her extensive bloodwork she had... thank you for asking!

Haven't updated for a minute.. just crazy around here... no working out on weekend due to my daughters dance convention... some of those dance moms were pretty cut throat... definitely something different to me in their lifestyle. Yesterday I did back and I don't feel that good today... back is super tight, it was a rushed workout and I didn't stretch or anything. Shame on me. Today is just an overall shitty day and I need to do a lot of homework for the week today. Tomorrow evening I'm going to Vegas for 4 days. Going to use that time to unwind and just have fun and not think about my mom, school, life, just be a degenerate for 3 days. Can't wait to go

So... no update in a while... I was talking to Tennyson about my situation. I've been holding off on a surgery that I needed since 2010 when I got on my accident. Long story short I have to ha d a septoplasty and turbinate surgery. I literally can't breathe through my nose at all and when I'm sick I feel like I'm going to die. I've been dealing with of did awhile and because I've had multiple surgeries after my injuries in Iraq, this wasn't high on the list. I have mild sleep apnea and they think this will make a tremendous difference in my quality of life. It seems like it's never a good time to do these types of things so I go next month to schedule the surgery. Probably will do or right after New Years. Depression kind of set in and I haven't been to the gym since the Dr. appt on Thursday. I feel like all the gains will be lost and everything I worked for so far is shot. Really at a loss for words and I don't know what to do in regards to training. Do I go all out for s couple months or just do my 3 or 4xs a week get me over type workouts. I know not too many people read my log so o may post the question in the main board too. Just feeling all kinds of emotions right nod from anger to sadness and everything in between

So I’m going to put this thread to bed. I tried, was close and then a whirlwind of personal shit happened and I just couldn’t get my mind or heart in the prep. I wasn’t mentally ready for all the stuff that happened to my mom and I found out that I have to have another surgery which I’ll be doing in March. I thought about just stopping entirely even of just working out regularly and I haven’t worked out for 3 weeks. I’m enrolled in the NASM certification program and I’m still in school until April. Felt sorry for myself until this week I started to go to the gym again I went Monday and I’m going on a little while. Hopefully I’ll get back on track and all the added schoolwork will just be absorbed and become part of my routine again. I need a routine in my life, otherwise everything just gets out of whack. My new plan is just to eat right for the most part, learn how to eat more and less of foods when I need to and think less about competing and more about getting to where I’m happy with my body. I need to work on my back and legs a lot and my abs a little bit on my abs. I plan on doing this until March ten have my surgery and then when I’m healthy enough to lift after just then go all out. I want to thank Viking Labs for helping me out and giving me a chance. Maybe 1 day we can try this again when both of us agree that I might be in a better place to compete. But for right now I’m not thinking about it, I just want to look and stay healthy. Thanks to whoever read this thread for a while. I plan on being a little more active on the boards again as I haven’t really contributed the past month

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner