over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reusable Insulin Pen / Vials

ceejer

Registered
Trying to find an injection system that would allow me to load various reconstituted products in to compatible vials and use the pen needles to administer. Seems like patients that use Humalog will get a reusable pen (some are even Bluetooth connected for tracking purposes) and their Humalog 3mL vial plugs right in. Some of these patients have started reusing the Humalog vials and filling with different insulins. I can find compatible pens all day long, but I can't find any empty 3mL vials to get me started.

I stumbled on this:
Training Pen and Cartridges

I watched some videos on the items in the links and it appears it's a fully operational pen with pre-filled vials of saline. They're used to teach people how to do injections with a pen. They just inject in to a small pillow they place on their abdomen to make it look as real as possible. Am I misinterpreting this product in thinking it may be a solution for doing real injections with real gear? Of course I'll need to make sure my vials remain sterile, which I can manage.

I got my hands on some Pfizer GH a while back with the pre-loaded pens and damn was that nice to just pop on a new pin, stick, and be on my way. Looking to achieve the same capability. Anyone have an easier way to go about this versus buying that training pen on a whim that it *may* work?

I once had a reusable Humalong pen and the Norditropin vials were exactly the same size as the Humalog vials. It required some mathematical thinking figuring out how many insulin IUs on the pen were however many IUs of GH though.

My friend recently bought some premixed fake GH. I wonder if it was new empty vials filled with plain water or if it was used legit GH refilled with water, because he bought 6 vials stuffed into an apparently real box with a pharmacy Rx sticker still on it. The seller refused to take them back saying "how do I know you didn't refill them yourself?" These guys were friends too, but now the relationship is ruined. Irritating situation where the seller was clearly in the wrong wrong imo.

My friend has an electronic Genotropin pen. I forget what features it had, if it even injected the GH for you lol.

i use novo nordisk novopen5 pen, now 6 is out and also another one called "echo".
they interface with the mobile, they keep track of how many iu you have injected and how long ago.
the problem is that each pen needs its own special cartdrige refill, even though they all look alike and many are compatible with each other

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity