over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reusing same syringeBut changing needles

I do aspirate, fuck I’ve been doing it like this for a few years now thank god nothing happened....

I use the same barrel for a month, I just change the tips. Been doing it for 15 years. Probably not the safest but guys get carried away with the whole bacteria crap

I do aspirate, fuck I’ve been doing it like this for a few years now thank god nothing happened....
Well, it is the best thing to do to make sure you don't inject into a blood vessel. If you do it like youre supposed to, you throw out the syringe and the needle so it doesn't matter.

If people could make their own AIDS virus people would be getting it across the board and not just certain groups.

That one went over your head lol

I use the same barrel for a month, I just change the tips. Been doing it for 15 years. Probably not the safest but guys get carried away with the whole bacteria crap
I don't see why so many guys save the syringe. Those things are cheap. A syringe shouldn't be any harder to get than the needle. Once you get an abscess youll never do it again. Im glad you've been ok so far.

Has nothing to do with money. That’s just the way I always did it. Probably not smart. Stupid actually now that I think about it lol

Has nothing to do with money. That’s just the way I always did it. Probably not smart. Stupid actually now that I think about it lol
LOL/ Well the only logic reasons would be to either save money or because you have trouble finding them. When I first started out in the late 90s my source was where I got everything. Guys at the gym. Most of them had trouble getting syringes as well as needles. At first I was reusing too, but only because I didn't have a way to buy enough. So I can understand why some might do it, but today with all the sources guys have there is no reason. We have a good source on this site that sells them. You can buy them lots of places now and they don't cost much. Since I have a prescription, I get them from my insurance pharmacy in the mail dirt cheap now.

I was doing it out on convenience, it was just easier to change the needle out instead of a whole new setup...

I’ve reused the syringe and just changed the needle before too. Never had an issue. I only do it when I’m short on syringes and forget to order more. Preferably change the syringe too just in case.

I was doing it out on convenience, it was just easier to change the needle out instead of a whole new setup...

Exactly, just change tip and done

I have done it too. Like Maldorf said to easy to get now,no need to. Hell i have one thousand of them in my closet right now :)

Just buy some from allegromedical.com (or any other place online) no Rx required? Shipping is usually 1-2 days for me in FL...

As in - you do not need a prescription to buy from them.

I've always bought mine as a set, the syringe and needle already attached and wrapped together. They are cheap and easy to get now.

I buy barrels and pins sure lock 20g for drawing then switch to 23g to actually pin with.

I buy barrels and pins sure lock 20g for drawing then switch to 23g to actually pin with.
Yeah, I've done that before too. Buy the syringe wrapped with a 20g on it and then a separate needle 23g on it's own.
One thing to consider, the larger gauge needle you use the bigger the hole is that you poke in the stopper. Depending on your dosage scheme, a larger gauge needle poked in there over and over can lead to a gaping hole if you're not careful. I had some 50 ml bottles where that was a problem. Even a 10 ml bottle can be troublesome if you dont carefully spread out the pokes. Too many pokes in one area can join up to make one big hole.

The way you know the hole is too big is when you turn the bottle upside down to draw from it. You'll see tiny bubbles bubbling up from the stopper, up into the oil. That's the air leaking in through the hole, and means it's no longer air tight.

R u sure?

Yes. As a virus starts by DNA changing and then reproducing it would need to be a living cell to start with for the reproduction to take place. And while I guess it would be possible a spontaneous AIDS virus to erupt in the human body. I guess the odds of all the heterosexual guys on this board suddenly becoming gay would be higher. But this is not medical advice and shouldn't be taken as such.

Try to find a feed store or a tractor supply store they always have barrels and pins.

I reuse the needle all the time. Usually I use it twice then throw it away. I never had a problem
I almost died when I was in my 20s from reusing needles and barrels. Ended up in the hospital for a month and took 2 more months to fully heal and I still have a nice indention in my ass as a reminder. If you can’t afford needles you don’t need to buy oils.
Nothing ever happens until it’s too late.

Try to find a feed store or a tractor supply store they always have barrels and pins.
I think that is what my source back in the late 90s was doing because one time the box of needles I got was a huge gauge. I think they were 16 gauge. When you looked down the needle it looked like the barrel of a small gun! the needles looked to be aluminum or something, not shiny steel like most. Boy did those things hurt! They must use big gauge on livestock.

I think that is what my source back in the late 90s was doing because one time the box of needles I got was a huge gauge. I think they were 16 gauge. When you looked down the needle it looked like the barrel of a small gun! the needles looked to be aluminum or something, not shiny steel like most. Boy did those things hurt! They must use big gauge on livestock.
😂 yeah I’ve had 18g and never again. I usually find the 22g.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity