over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reusing same syringeBut changing needles

yeah I’ve had 18g and never again. I usually find the 22g.
23 is perfect IMO, but 22g is good too. Not a huge difference, and the 22g draws faster. Since I only do 1/2 ml a week now I don't mind waiting a minute for the syringe to fill.

Those big needles really do feel like harpoons! I remember once I must have hit an arteriole or some other vessel because blood actually shot out in a big stream when I pulled the needle out of my quad. Had to put pressure on it for about a minute or more to stop the bleeding. Looking at the chart below, I think mine was an 18 gauge too. An 18 gauge is exactly 2x the diameter of a 23 gauge.

802b5606633cd90e98b3be768403bc05.jpg

Yeah, I've done that before too. Buy the syringe wrapped with a 20g on it and then a separate needle 23g on it's own.
One thing to consider, the larger gauge needle you use the bigger the hole is that you poke in the stopper. Depending on your dosage scheme, a larger gauge needle poked in there over and over can lead to a gaping hole if you're not careful. I had some 50 ml bottles where that was a problem. Even a 10 ml bottle can be troublesome if you dont carefully spread out the pokes. Too many pokes in one area can join up to make one big hole.

The way you know the hole is too big is when you turn the bottle upside down to draw from it. You'll see tiny bubbles bubbling up from the stopper, up into the oil. That's the air leaking in through the hole, and means it's no longer air tight.
I learned that the hard way lmao! I had 18g and it left pieces or the stopper in the vile.
Havn’t has that issue with 20g

Yeah, I've done that before too. Buy the syringe wrapped with a 20g on it and then a separate needle 23g on it's own.
One thing to consider, the larger gauge needle you use the bigger the hole is that you poke in the stopper. Depending on your dosage scheme, a larger gauge needle poked in there over and over can lead to a gaping hole if you're not careful. I had some 50 ml bottles where that was a problem. Even a 10 ml bottle can be troublesome if you dont carefully spread out the pokes. Too many pokes in one area can join up to make one big hole.

The way you know the hole is too big is when you turn the bottle upside down to draw from it. You'll see tiny bubbles bubbling up from the stopper, up into the oil. That's the air leaking in through the hole, and means it's no longer air tight.
Yea and also get chucks of stopper floating in the oil.

I learned that the hard way lmao! I had 18g and it left pieces or the stopper in the vile.
Havn’t has that issue with 20g
Yeah, I forgot to mention that. It happened to me too in the past. You definitely know then that your gear isn't sterile in there anymore.

Oh, and worst case scenario, you could end up injecting a small piece of rubber stopper into your body when you do an injection later on. Im sure it has happened to some. That would cause some issues!

I use a new syringe for every injection but in the past I have reused syringes. The safe forum answer would be to never reuse and it's always better to be safe than sorry. But in the real world if someone is extra careful I can't see there being an issue. Some will be unlucky but I sometimes wonder what some people do when they get these really bad infections. Again the right answer is to be sterile and use new ones always but where do these people put their used syringes between uses. Where are they injecting. Do they live in a complete shit hole they never clean. Are they leaving syringes on dirty work surfaces. Whenever I done it I would carefully place it back in the original packaging and put it safely away and reuse another day.

For AAS injs I generally use 25-26g for larger volume shots. For small shots usually slin pins.

I've been using one syringe/ two needles per week for my Monday & Thursday injections for years now, with no problems whatsoever.

I think they were 16 gauge. When you looked down the needle it looked like the barrel of a small gun! the needles looked to be aluminum or something, not shiny steel like most. Boy did those things hurt!
Funny story; when I had my "bachelor pad" in the '90s Friday nites after we trained a few of my buddies would come over and we'd plan the weekend,I'd bring out my box full of gear and we'd all load up pins and shoot before heading out to the bars. I always use an 18g to draw then switch to 25g or 27g to shoot. After a few weeks from using the same 18g it'd get dull as fuck but still worked fine to draw with. I loaded up my barrel,put the shield back on the dull ass 18g and ran to get the phone. Came back 10mins later,was distracted and forgot I still had the dull 18g on,in the middle of listening to 2 of my buddies talk about a girl I was hooking up with I proceeded to do a quad injection sitting on the couch next to one of 'em yapping away and slammed the dull 1" 18g into the teardrop.

Felt like I just got shot with a BB-gun at close range,that fucker hurt so bad I jumped up w the shit still stuck in my leg. Motherfuckers just sat there laughing their asses off at me while I was semi-crying (ok,full on crying lol). I did manage to complete the inj as it went in fast as fuck w an 18g lol. When I withdrew,a nice big stream of blood&3cc of Test E came flying out all over the floor. Limped around for a week or so and to this day I still hear about how fucking stupid I was from my buddies. Ugggh! lol

Went to local Walgreens and asked for b12 shot needles
They made me fill out a form
With my name and address and what I’m using it for and sold me ten 3ml syringes for .50 each with darts
Worked out perfect

Funny story, but I feel your pain! Even a brand new sharp 18g hurts bad. I can see myself doing what you did, easy to get distracted.

I use the same barrel for a month, I just change the tips. Been doing it for 15 years. Probably not the safest but guys get carried away with the whole bacteria crap
Same here, I'll reuse the shit out of some syringes. What I do is inject then pull needle out, keeping pressure on plunger. Then I press extra hard down on the plunger and push the last couple drops out of the needle. In my mind this is safer to evacuate the remaining oil in case there was some bacteria or blood that pushed in. If I see blood when I push the needle then I'll toss it. If its just oil, then I cap needle and keep it on syringe and change needle out for next injection.

I'll reuse a syringe about 3-4 times.

Been doing that for at least 10 years now.

I’ll say what I’ve done that I don’t recommend...

I’ve reused syringes after sterilizing more than once.

Ive also had to resort to the feed store 22 gauge syringes.

I don’t recommend either, but I’ve done both.

I use the same barrel for a month, I just change the tips. Been doing it for 15 years. Probably not the safest but guys get carried away with the whole bacteria crap
Wow! I toss mine. They are so cheap. May I ask why? I use a vial adaptor and then another 2-3 on other bottles. So o guess no difference. But been in the game a long time and honestly never seen anyone do this. But I guess if you have been ok, then it’s fine. Where do you put it or store it to keep it clean?

Wow! I toss mine. They are so cheap. May I ask why? I use a vial adaptor and then another 2-3 on other bottles. So o guess no difference. But been in the game a long time and honestly never seen anyone do this. But I guess if you have been ok, then it’s fine. Where do you put it or store it to keep it clean?

Been doing 15 years, never a issue. I use to use them till ink was gone, a couple months, all I did was change tips. Keep it right in my drawer

Been doing 15 years, never a issue. I use to use them till ink was gone, a couple months, all I did was change tips. Keep it right in my drawer
That’s somewhat crazy but also bad ass. I honestly would be too afraid as I had an infection ions ago from using same needle. I know I know I was 24, ran out of pins so washed it lol. Stupid eh lol. Thanks for the reply get it in ya.

the black rubber part on the plunger will start breaking up, the small rubber particles will go through a 23g needle. I've seen little particles floating around from the plunger before. dont do it

That’s somewhat crazy but also bad ass. I honestly would be too afraid as I had an infection ions ago from using same needle. I know I know I was 24, ran out of pins so washed it lol. Stupid eh lol. Thanks for the reply get it in ya.
Same needle is way different and more risky than same syringe! If you're injecting oil its not like anything non-sterile is going to fly up the needle and into the barrel through oil. Water based is a different game though, especially if you're not careful to maintain pressure on plunger while pulling needle out of your muscle. You should discard needle and syringe when injecting water based drugs (like for instance, GH).

Definitely don't re-use needles though! For one using a needle after its punctured anything (vial stopper or skin) contributes to scar tissue build-up compared to a fresh needle. And of course your risk of infection goes up re-using needles.

Same needle is way different and more risky than same syringe! If you're injecting oil its not like anything non-sterile is going to fly up the needle and into the barrel through oil. Water based is a different game though, especially if you're not careful to maintain pressure on plunger while pulling needle out of your muscle. You should discard needle and syringe when injecting water based drugs (like for instance, GH).

Definitely don't re-use needles though! For one using a needle after its punctured anything (vial stopper or skin) contributes to scar tissue build-up compared to a fresh needle. And of course your risk of infection goes up re-using needles.
Well, when you aspirate there is a vacuum between the oil and the needle at the tip of the syringe and if you aspirate you could pull stuff up in there. Some guys don't aspirate though.

Well, when you aspirate there is a vacuum between the oil and the needle at the tip of the syringe and if you aspirate you could pull stuff up in there. Some guys don't aspirate though.
I've never aspirated,ever. Over the past 30 years I've prolly inj myself 700+ and never had a single issue. Doesn't mean it's proper protocol for anyone especially noobies,just my personal experience is all.
Alas,I probably just jinxed myself....

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner