over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reusing same syringeBut changing needles

bigsonbitch

Registered
Ok
So I’m on vacation and all I have is a plunger / syringe that I used
From back in July -
I have needles I can
Switch out....is this sterile? Even though the needles are new - is the syringe itself still sterile? Or is
It good for a few shots.
I’m in my vacation home for 2
Weeks and thought I had enough from when I was here in july

I wouldn't risk it. The syringe could possibly have some bodily fluids in it from the last injection, but probably not. It could also have bacteria in it from the last injection since the oil has been sitting in there since July. I would not risk it. I had a bad abscess once and lived through it. Not worth it at all! Don't take any risk. Maybe you can get some at a local pharmacy. i know some guys have been able to get them. You may have the most luck getting insulin syringes, I bet pharmacists are more likely to give those out without a script. Maybe someone has an idea how to get them.

I thought the same
-
But wasn’t sure...I’ll try the cvs by me and see what they say
Thanks for the input

I’m in Miami - I know they’re legal in palm beach county...I might just have to take a ride tomorrow

Hate to admit this but I’ve been re-using barrels and just changing syringes for a while now. I’ve even used the same barrel for a month or more, didn’t realize it was so unsafe....

Here in NY syringes are legal BUT it depends on the pharmacy, But I know the rite aid near me sells the 3ml for like 75 cents each. If one store tells you no , I would try another. If no luck , I guess you could always use bleach, they tell addicts to do that and they usually go IV.....

I've re-used the same barrel in a pinch up until the rubber stopper/plunger started to swell and deteriorate from the BA in the homebrew tren I used. Smart? Hell no. But no infections/abscess. You can get away with it but I wouldn't recommend it.

Why not just enjoy your holiday fully without the hassle of injections? 2 Weeks off isn't going to cost you muscle.

you’re prob right - but as you know, it’s prob more mental than anything
I’ll try a local pharmacy, if nothing then I might just do that

2 weeks in between injections is too far spaced apart to even remotely come close to stable blood levels. You'll be on a rollercoaster for no reason.

Is it possible to give yourself AIDS if you re use syringe?
If people could make their own AIDS virus people would be getting it across the board and not just certain groups.

I’m in Miami - I know they’re legal in palm beach county...I might just have to take a ride tomorrow
Just don't do that drive in the morning or afternoon. Traffic will kill you. You can boil the plunger and that will kill everything

Hate to admit this but I’ve been re-using barrels and just changing syringes for a while now. I’ve even used the same barrel for a month or more, didn’t realize it was so unsafe....
Well, if you aspirate like you should, some of your blood could enter the syringe or other clear fluids you cant see. That's a big danger. Im also thinking that having the oil in there from the last injection could develop some bacteria, although it should have BA in it. I think its still a risk. You could take rubbing alcohol and flush out the syringe when you are done, but then you have isopropyl alcohol in there and that is a poison. Some of that will mix with the next shot you do.

Well, if you aspirate like you should, some of your blood could enter the syringe or other clear fluids you cant see. That's a big danger. Im also thinking that having the oil in there from the last injection could develop some bacteria, although it should have BA in it. I think its still a risk. You could take rubbing alcohol and flush out the syringe when you are done, but then you have isopropyl alcohol in there and that is a poison. Some of that will mix with the next shot you do.

I do aspirate, fuck I’ve been doing it like this for a few years now thank god nothing happened....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131