over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reverting to HRT and holding weight

bigdog123

Banned
After ending a 2g AAS blast and reverting back to my HRT dose of 150-175mg a week I know its impossible to hold size.

In fact will one always revert back to the saem size or should we hold a higher weight each time?

I was 240 on blast, lean and on HRT (after 10 weeks or so) I am back to around 218-220.. So 20lb loss!

Mostly as I reduce calories, if not I will add body fat as no way do I need 5000 calories per day on HRT all the while whilst dropping lean tissue.

The other thing is to ad slin/peps but I just find I feel and look bigger as weight is higher but its all water anyway!

Whats the key here? Except the big drop.. do our best to hold as much strength as possible and then blast again?

Sad fact of life unfortunately!!

Adding tren or deca to trt helps in smaller doses...seems to be gaining popularity and myself love tren/ test 100/100 per week.

Sad fact of life unfortunately!!

Adding tren or deca to trt helps in smaller doses...seems to be gaining popularity and myself love tren/ test 100/100 per week.

I wouldnt have thought adding tren in during the cruising phase would be wise? even a low dose is surely going to add stress to the body when the whole point of doing this is allowing the body to rest, and get perhaps close to natural balance

After reading thru the Dr G Q&A thread is when I decided to give it a whirl...some here have claimed to run tren year round with no adverse bloodwork...I try to limit it to a few months at a time.

If there were more tests/studies on long term tren use I'd probably run it year round too it works so damn well in keeping gains and staying lean :headbang:

it wouldnt be surprising really considering 100 test and 100 tren a week is significantly higher androgens then a natural output when ur off cycle

After ending a 2g AAS blast and reverting back to my HRT dose of 150-175mg a week I know its impossible to hold size.

In fact will one always revert back to the saem size or should we hold a higher weight each time?

I was 240 on blast, lean and on HRT (after 10 weeks or so) I am back to around 218-220.. So 20lb loss!

Mostly as I reduce calories, if not I will add body fat as no way do I need 5000 calories per day on HRT all the while whilst dropping lean tissue.

The other thing is to ad slin/peps but I just find I feel and look bigger as weight is higher but its all water anyway!

Whats the key here? Except the big drop.. do our best to hold as much strength as possible and then blast again?

the short answer is you can hold on to quite a bit of size but it takes time, you actually have to own the muscle, and you are always gona get bigger when you are on cycle.

this is what i have been working at the past couple years, bringing my size off up to my size on. i was out of the gym for a coupel years before that and in terrible shape, i was bassically starting from scratch. i wa slooking at smoe pics take onver this period of time and what i am doing is def working. recomping and getting bigger while using less and less gear.

im sure i will run higher doses at some point but im really happy with what im doing and very supprised how far i am really able to push low doses ( what i used to look at as a cruising dose is now the highest t ive used all year )

just keep at it, you will figure it out.

but dont be supprised that you are allways gona bigger using more drugs...lol

I tend to run 75 test and 75 mast per week, 150mg total. I feel 150mg is MAX for HRT. When I run 250-300mg its like a mini cycle!

dont you think this is some of the problem? All that new muscle needs more calories. you need to keep eating for a while after you put it on or POOF, its gone. dropping cals back down after a cycle is a great way to lose all your gains. you need to find the happy medium between your on cycle intake and the baseline intake you had before your cycle.

Of course your going to drop weight if you go from 2000 to 200 a week

Try dropping one steroid at a time then keep your test the same after you have dropped the other aas and then slowly pymramid your test down until you get to
Your desired HRT dosage

EX of cycle
(week 10)
Test 1000mg week
Deca 500mg week
Eq 500mg week

Drop deca completely (week 11)
(week 12 drop eq completely)
(week 13-15 drop test 250mg a week until at desired HRT dose)

I have kept almost all my size from my summer cycle with the 100/100 test/ tren protocol.. Will drop the tren when I blast again

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131