over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reviews

ALPHALIFEFITNESS

Registered
Not asking for any reviews of any source or products. And please move if wrong section.

So I noticed most comments are of TD's, looks, packaging and what not in the corresponding section. Hardly ever do I see quality reviews after someone actually has time to use the product. Is this because their afraid of backlash or something else? Just curious!!

Very few people give reviews and for many different reasons. Most assume the stuff they order is going to work so generally people only tend to comment if something bad happens (pip etc). If a sponsor has many repeat customers that is only a good sign and many don't feel the need to openly post about their own results but they obviously like the gear if they repeat order. I imagine some of the more dodgy sponsors will write fake reviews (happens in every industry and all over the internet) especially newer ones who want to build their brand so definitely look towards the opinions of members who regularly post. Now the problem with the later is many vet members are affiliated with certain sponsors but most are honest so it's not like they are lying and the gear will be good. If you really want to know I would always recommend picking someone with good feedback and personally sending a vial to be tested and seeing for yourself. It will always be a gamble especially if you pick brand new sponsors who have a big sale on so I would always recommend picking someone who have been around for years.

Most people already know what the hormones do. If I buy tren and it's real, I know exactly what it will do. The only comments I would have for a review would be about the delivery time and whether the product is what it's advertised to be. If I see a review raving about the quality of someone's tren, it makes me think it's their first tren cycle.

People do complain about the product itself when it's fake, underdosed, or something other than what the label says.

I like to post if the products are solid. Kudos should be given to the sponsor.

Agree with Elvia.You get all these reviews on t/a and communication.Best thing to do is send out the product for blind testing to Jano or anabolic labs.That way you know what your putting into your body.A source who offers incentive for testing is also big plus.

I never do reviews anymore. I don't care about T/A bc I plan months in advance, pip is nothing to me. I use 1.5"23g for all oils and slin pins for BW/distilled based solutions. I don't care whether or not the oil will flow through a slin pin. If I can stand the pain of back to back supersets, pip is nothing but a cat fart (especially if it works as expected or better). I have 2 (actually 3) sponsors that I've used for years and many vets I expect use the same ones because the consistency of quality never leaves anything to complain about. ProM and Anasci has all the info you can read about (you can also read between the lines).

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AS WRITTEN!

I get infuriated when ppl complain or leave bad reviews only to later learn someone didn't bother with instructions. Be straight with payment AS DIRECTED AND ON TIME and don't have your shit dropped off at the apartment door where everyone and anyone can just pick it up. Then go complain for a resend because you never received. If it needs a sig, have someone there to sign. THIS IS NOT DIFFICULT.

New sponsors have great products, also, so I'm not going to drop names and rain on their biz which is 99% kickass here. I use them also when the specials are right. If I'm stacking oils, I premix them in sterile 20 and 40ml jugs. Keeps things easy. I do my weeks syringes in advance, all capped with new pins, ready to go. I don't tiptoe around the tulips with this shit, it's all part of the job. Call me OCD maybe but it keeps me on schedule and my log looks all nice and pretty.

Now if only I could get my lower abs and handles as pretty....

I never do reviews anymore. I don't care about T/A bc I plan months in advance, pip is nothing to me. I use 1.5"23g for all oils and slin pins for BW/distilled based solutions. I don't care whether or not the oil will flow through a slin pin. If I can stand the pain of back to back supersets, pip is nothing but a cat fart (especially if it works as expected or better). I have 2 (actually 3) sponsors that I've used for years and many vets I expect use the same ones because the consistency of quality never leaves anything to complain about. ProM and Anasci has all the info you can read about (you can also read between the lines).

I get infuriated when ppl complain or leave bad reviews only to later learn someone didn't bother with instructions. Be straight with payment AS DIRECTED AND ON TIME and don't have your shit dropped off at the apartment door where everyone and anyone can just pick it up. Then go complain for a resend because you never received. If it needs a sig, have someone there to sign. THIS IS NOT DIFFICULT.

New sponsors have great products, also, so I'm not going to drop names and rain on their biz which is 99% kickass here. I use them also when the specials are right. If I'm stacking oils, I premix them in sterile 20 and 40ml jugs. Keeps things easy. I do my weeks syringes in advance, all capped with new pins, ready to go. I don't tiptoe around the tulips with this shit, it's all part of the job. Call me OCD maybe but it keeps me on schedule and my log looks all nice and pretty.

You vets and your harpoon needles! Lol

You vets and your harpoon needles! Lol
You kids, sorry, guys, I mean. Forgive me, I have a 26 yr old son. You're all kids to me. You kids have probably made things more comfortable and probably less painless, too. But I can go to a shelf, grab an alcohol pad, a prefilled syringe, inject 4ml deep IM inj, grab a little pin, and pop 2iu in my forearm, and be walking away clean in less than 2 minutes with no pain, no fuss.

But yeah, I have jabbed a bit too far a few times. Olp! I think that's my scapula! LOL 😂😂😂

I’ve used 1.5 inch 23 g pins for probably 15 years. Only last year did I finally switch up to 1.5 inch 25. Might switch back to the 23. Takes a long time to inject 2-3ml through a 25. Ive injected both bis and tris all over with that 1.5 23g

I bring this up cause I have found myself falling into same category. Like I'll comment on what packaging and TD. In the past I used to comment whether I felt it did the job or my bloods were off. I stopped because it seems like some will send products they know are better than others to certain people to keep reputation up. Of course their sending Admin and Kilo members the best and new or normal people might not always but might get the stuff that was made with left overs and possibly not dosed right.

sending Admin and Kilo members the best and new or normal people might not always but might get the stuff that was made with left overs and possibly not dosed right.
Interesting you say this because the only time I ever got bad gear in my time here, I bought from a fellow moderator (who later was fired). You're saying well-established vets will get "the best" so they can spread the word so their friends get hosed? If I were to tell a friend, hey go sign up with ProM and buy from XYZ, they're great. Then my newbie friend does it and gets junk? I understand what you're saying but in real life it doesn't go down that way. Besides, the pennies of difference it would be to intentionally nicely package and label fake or underdosed stuff would make it completely impractical. Do you think sponsor have a skid for vets and a skid for new members?

I'm not flaming you at all. But just think about it. There's just no way a conspiracy like you're suggesting could or would happen.

Interesting you say this because the only time I ever got bad gear in my time here, I bought from a fellow moderator (who later was fired). You're saying well-established vets will get "the best" so they can spread the word so their friends get hosed? If I were to tell a friend, hey go sign up with ProM and buy from XYZ, they're great. Then my newbie friend does it and gets junk? I understand what you're saying but in real life it doesn't go down that way. Besides, the pennies of difference it would be to intentionally nicely package and label fake or underdosed stuff would make it completely impractical. Do you think sponsor have a skid for vets and a skid for new members?

I'm not flaming you at all. But just think about it. There's just no way a conspiracy like you're suggesting could or would happen.
Not saying there is a different skid intentionally. Just saying one may know a batch is underdosed and may be more willing to send it to a newbie since they don't know the difference. And a well known gets their stuff, it's great. They tell friends and friends may not get same quality unbeknownst to the well known guy. Again this is just random thoughts and not saying it happens or doesn't or any sponsors here do this. You can say this came to me after eating a gummy one night and started over thinking.

I agree. My order was recently forgotten to be sent out by a sponsor. Took 2 extra weeks for it to get here. I didn’t get any special treatment

Not saying there is a different skid intentionally. Just saying one may know a batch is underdosed and may be more willing to send it to a newbie since they don't know the difference. And a well known gets their stuff, it's great. They tell friends and friends may not get same quality unbeknownst to the well known guy. Again this is just random thoughts and not saying it happens or doesn't or any sponsors here do this. You can say this came to me after eating a gummy one night and started over thinking.
While this is possible, and it’s happened with sponsors on this board, if you stick with known long time sponsors who are on here all the time, or even guaranteed sponsors. The likelihood of getting burnt is very low. It’s when you start chasing the brand new sponsors who’s deals are too good to be true that you get hosed

This is why we do the testing the way we do at AnaSci.org! The Sponsor has no idea who is ordering product to be tested. This way they can't send a quality product to one member and an under dosed product to another.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws