over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Revive MD supplements

I think there is a pending lawsuit against true nutrition right now if I'm not mistaken? I believe its for their protein...under dosing or doesn't contain what its supposed to. I will have to check but I'm pretty sure.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

What the hell are you talking about?

Love to hear what nonsense this is about.

FAKE NEWS

Dont confuse us with that Trutein and Trunutrition (not Truenutrition) company that copied our name.....if thats where you made your mistake

Last edited:

FAKE NEWS

Dont confuse us with that Trutein and Trunutrition (not Truenutrition) company that copied our name.....if thats where you made your mistake

i swear, some people just make shit up these days...

FAKE NEWS

I knew you'd be here to refute his unsubstantiated claim.
Pretty irresponsible post on his part.

I knew you'd be here to refute his unsubstantiated claim.

Pretty irresponsible post on his part.
OK cheerleader!

My wife told me after dinner as I was sitting on the coach. Bullshit I think no. He claimed there was another "Trunutrion", so it very well could be another company. I don't know why my wife would make shit up. I have a bag of True Nutrition whey right behind me. I've also used their preworkout for years.

So irresponsible? That's a little bit of a stretch considering there are copycat companies. Now I know it was on top class action lawsuits because my wife's gets emails from them. I could be wrong it wouldn't be a first, but I just asked her and she confirmed it. So maybe another company. If I had time away from my desk today I will look.

https://www.topclassactions.com lists a litany of suits related to protein powder / nutritional companies, but a quick search reveals nothing for True Nutrition / Tru Nutrition / True Protein or variants.

Vega, Core Formulations, and Rogue are the first companies coming up with lawsuits, and all are 2018 or older.

OK cheerleader!

My wife told me after dinner as I was sitting on the coach. Bullshit I think no. He claimed there was another "Trunutrion", so it very well could be another company. I don't know why my wife would make shit up. I have a bag of True Nutrition whey right behind me. I've also used their preworkout for years.

So irresponsible? That's a little bit of a stretch considering there are copycat companies. Now I know it was on top class action lawsuits because my wife's gets emails from them. I could be wrong it wouldn't be a first, but I just asked her and she confirmed it. So maybe another company. If I had time away from my desk today I will look.

Ha, cheerleader?? Because I called you out on forwarding a false rumor about a well regarded company? I would have done it in many other instances too. I'd love to get in a pissing match with you over the internet but I'm wise enough to realize that you're not the type to admit you should have gotten your facts straight before you made the statement.

To make it clear for you and your reflexive personality, you called out a company and were wrong. You were called out for doing so and go on the offensive like an insolent little child. The beauty of the internet. LOL

Last edited:
Ha, cheerleader?? Because I called you out on forwarding a false rumor about a well regarded company? I would have done it in many other instances too. I'd love to get in a pissing match with you over the internet but I'm wise enough to realize that you're not the type to admit you should have gotten your facts straight before you made the statement.

To make it clear for you and your reflexive personality, you called out a company and were wrong. You were called out for doing so and go on the offensive like an insolent little child. The beauty of the internet. LOL

I highly doubt you know anything about my personality through a forum. Again if you read my original post I made that statement with a question. Did I know it was true? No...If I was completely sure I would have made that point apparent.

I said my wife mentioned it to me. She has no interest in anything bodybuilding related. Made sense to me but if you want to act like my sole purpose was to belittle Dante or True Nutrition... that would be false.

I'll apologize for my comments about the company but I'm not here to kiss asses either. I'm hear to gather info, first hand experience and learn like everyone else. Pretty sure that's what this forum was designed for?

Made sense to me but if you want to act like my sole purpose was to belittle Dante or True Nutrition... that would be false.

I never said or implied that.. .It's all good.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws