over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rhino's Rant (10 Talks) 14 Tips to Improve Appetite

Its like having bulimia. no different.

That's why you get disturbingly fat as hell and this follows a DNP run and its a vicious cycle. You rape your insulin sensitivity over and over again.

Earn your carbs like Stan said and you will be fine and can enjoy them too.

I want to enjoy carbs so I will take something to block their absorption by taking a drug which has potential known side effects. This wrong mentality. The whole concept is feeble minded & plain flawed.

Well to each his own.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

well maybe next time i'll rape your insulin sensitivity

how bow dah?

Dawg there are better candies out there, has zero calories and taste better then any carbs.

This is what I eat anyway. No guilt.

You need to have the pleasure center in your brain re-configured mate. [emoji123][emoji6]

ya buddy light weight
c8d6095516eb53580cf652c1b45f1563.jpg

I’m sorry but I am unable to pay attention to whatever you said because of that ass [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Its like having bulimia. no different.

That's why you get disturbingly fat as hell and this follows a DNP run and its a vicious cycle. You rape your insulin sensitivity over and over again.

Earn your carbs like Stan said and you will be fine and can enjoy them too.

I want to enjoy carbs so I will take something to block their absorption by taking a drug which has potential known side effects. This wrong mentality. The whole concept is feeble minded & plain flawed.

Well to each his own.

But seriously, some people don’t want to be 100% strict all the time. Taking a longevity drug that helps with fat loss and insulin sensitivity as a crutch is really not such a bad thing in these periods of time. My carb intake is probably lower than the majority of this board anyway. I’m usually taking in a little over 200g a day, which isn’t a major amount by any stretch. I’m doubling my metformin dose now on vacation where I’m eating out every day and my diet isn’t as good as it is when I’m home. When I get home, I’ll back down to a longevity dose. To me, the pros of metformin outweighs the cons and I don’t look good eating a lot of carbs.

If someone is so worried about metformin and it blocking carb absorption, time your met dose far away from your carb intake. Problem solved.

That point about not refrigerating rice is pretty interesting. Wasn't aware. surely that's something pretty small that wouldn't make much of a difference in the grand scheme of things. I love white rice but I mainly eat those ones from the supermarket that come in packets and you just heat them up in the microwave

That point about not refrigerating rice is pretty interesting. Wasn't aware. surely that's something pretty small that wouldn't make much of a difference in the grand scheme of things. I love white rice but I mainly eat those ones from the supermarket that come in packets and you just heat them up in the microwave

I eat rice everyday...and never had a problem with digesting it after it's been reheated. You know the old adage about eating Chinese and being hungry an hour later.

I can eat it straight out of the rice cooker with almost 16 oz of chicken (Did this last night)...and a couple hours later I'm back in the kitchen looking for something else to eat because I am hungry.

When trying to gain weight, I try to find the foods that I can eat that digest well and allow me to be hungry again as soon as possible. If not then I am just cramming food down...and it is one of the most uncomfortable feelings ever...to me anyway!

Dawg there are better candies out there, has zero calories and taste better then any carbs.

You need to have the pleasure center in your brain re-configured mate. [emoji123][emoji6]

ya buddy light weight

Drool

I eat rice everyday...and never had a problem with digesting it after it's been reheated. You know the old adage about eating Chinese and being hungry an hour later.

I can eat it straight out of the rice cooker with almost 16 oz of chicken (Did this last night)...and a couple hours later I'm back in the kitchen looking for something else to eat because I am hungry.

When trying to gain weight, I try to find the foods that I can eat that digest well and allow me to be hungry again as soon as possible. If not then I am just cramming food down...and it is one of the most uncomfortable feelings ever...to me anyway!
Definitely there's nothing more tedious than having to cram down food when you don't have the appetite for it.

But yeah that point he made about not refrigerating and reheating rice was weird to me. Like you said I never had a problem either and never noticed any difference in digestion when eating reheated rice.

Rice is just one of the easiest and most versatile foods to eat. It literally goes well with anything

5iu humalog and some digestive enzymes. 5iu isnt going to get anyone fat and you'll be ready to eat in 2-2.5 hours.

https://www.sciencealert.com/heating-your-pasta-makes-it-significantly-better-for-you
Reheating Your Pasta Makes It Significantly Better For You

https://www.omicsonline.org/open-ac...i-2375-4338-1000171.php?aid=77996&view=mobile
Effect of Cold Storage, Reheating, and Particle Sizes on In Vitro Glucose Release and Starch Digestibility among Five Rice Products in Auckland, New Zealand

The findings suggest that replacing freshly cooked medium-grain white rice with cold-stored and reheated cooked parboiled rice should be encouraged as it has the potential to offer significant nutritional benefits to people in New Zealand who have rice in their main diet.

Our furry friend, the rat, demonstrated resistance starch from retrograded rice may hold benefit to our microboime, lipids and fecal mobility.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296917/

Last edited:
dawg he is saying why eat extra carbs then lol

what eat more carbs & take Metformin only to block them from absorbing ? What he is saying is not eat them in first place a lot so you don't have to take a drug to block their absorption.

To me personally this practice relates to Bulimia. Similar thing. Thats how I see it anyway. Eating something for the sake of eating but NOT to be not absorbed.

As far as quoting some cool & wicked studies to justify Met use, Stan said don't worry I have read them all too lol. Walking is twice as effective as Met proved in studies if we talking about studies.

That's not what I got out of it. My understanding was do not take metformin during a mass gaining phase. Because you want to be eating a lot of carbs and you dont want the met to block them. He said the same goes for ACV

That's not what I got out of it. My understanding was do not take metformin during a mass gaining phase. Because you want to be eating a lot of carbs and you dont want the met to block them. He said the same goes for ACV

holding onto mass isnt an issue for me... its keeping the fat in check that i am more concerned about.. 'fat' to me is going above 15%, which i havent been over in almost 20 years,

ya buddy light weight

Ummmmm.... Candy Canes are pure carbs! You don't even make any sense bro.

Ummmmm.... Candy Canes are pure carbs! You don't even make any sense bro.
You meathead I was referring to eating ass not the actual fucking candy sticking out of the ass ! come on now pal seriously lol

Dev you should make a Devenid-Ass thread, you sure have the skills.

You meathead I was referring to eating ass not the actual fucking candy sticking out of the ass ! come on now pal seriously lol

:D sarcasm over your head :D

well maybe next time i'll rape your insulin sensitivity

how bow dah?
Fortunately for me I decide what goes into my mouth! so no you cant do that pal, i am afraid lol

:D sarcasm over your head :D
hahaha nice one [emoji38] . Well you see I have had way too many people believe shit here and come up with stuff like that so lol

Much of what he talks about is very much common sense to me. As for metformin it's use is more about health and longevity, then it is about anabolism. Longevity and muscle growth are not symbiotic much of the time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131