over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rhoden out...Kai IN???

So youre saying the weed and hash is the secret... I think I could get down with that cycle.

I agree the guys physique is freaking insane from every single angle. That guy is going to upset the apple cart of any division he goes into. If he is in open i see the top 4 being Kai, Hadi, Curry, Dex. If its 212.....nothing against Flex or Derik L....but the guy is almost on another level of muscularity. Best bodybuilder to come down the pike in years

1. Kai
2. Hadi
3. Luke
4. Roelly
5. Bonac

Had he not passed away Dallas McCarver would have been a Mr. O....MM

So, because of the "me too" change in culture, you're just automatically guilty? It will all come out, but in the mean time he can't earn a living? What happened to due process? If he's actually guilty, cut his junk off and put him away forever, but if not, should his life be ruined?

So, because of the "me too" change in culture, you're just automatically guilty? It will all come out, but in the mean time he can't earn a living? What happened to due process? If he's actually guilty, cut his junk off and put him away forever, but if not, should his life be ruined?

The IFBB didnt ban him.....the Entity that owns the Olympia did. I see both sides of the story. Lets say you own and put on a major show.....and the guy who won last year has been arrested and charged with rape charges....if you let him compete going forward (and this trial could take a long time) he could win your show 2 more times and if he is found guilty....you (as the owner) have allowed a convicted rapist to be your showcase champion of your show. Its a tough situation for everyone involved. Some of you guys who only see this one way should sit back in your chair and think "If i owned such and such company, and my general manager or my top sponsored athlete who is the face of my company was arrested and charged with rape......what would i truly do?"....leave of absence? go about like nothing happened?.....not an easy answer

Last edited:
The IFBB didnt ban him.....the Entity that owns the Olympia did. I see both sides of the story. Lets say you own and put on a major show.....and the guy who won last year has been arrested and charged with rape charges....if you let him compete going forward (and this trial could take a long time) he could win your show 2 more times and if he is found guilty....you (as the owner) have allowed a convicted rapist to be your showcase champion of your show. Its a tough situation for everyone involved. Some of you guys who only see this one way should sit back in your chair and think "If i owned such and such company, and my general manager or my top sponsored athlete who is the face of my company was arrested and charged with rape......what would i truly do?"....leave of absence? go about like nothing happened?.....not an easy answer

And when you own the Olympia but also a publishing business, the foundation of which is the National Enquirer which has a readership consisting of much of the religious right, and you recently look like a less-than-ethical CEO with your catch-and-kill headlines, immunity deal with the Feds, investigation into your potential violation of said deal among accusations that you (clearly) attempted to blackmail Jeff Bezos, AND your company has been in bankruptcy for nearly a decade...

Most of America looks at the Mr. Olympia poster and see a bunch of drug abusers who are probably full of rage. Now the one in the middle is accused of rape. For David Pecker and AMI, right now, it was a very easy answer. Their biggest fear is that many of the people who saw the original report on TMZ didn't also see that they took the step and banned him. It won't be surprising if the Enquirer runs a story about the accusations and the ban.

Is Phil Heath not competing this year?

I can see the other side. Nowadays it's completely necessary to do in some instances. One of those instances is if you are David Pecker, haha. I had no idea he owned all the old Weider stuff and the Olympia. He has too much vulnerability from his mainstream stuff. If any of that can really be called mainstream.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws