over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rhoden out...Kai IN???

Dude... No lol. You know how many chicks I've had alone time with - in my bed - that wouldnt fuck me?? Ya really cant assume that

I know what you are saying but the fact she had a friend wait downstairs when she would be in a room with a very large male does not make sense. Its not a victims fault for being a victim yet it highlights she purposely went into a room with him alone. Why? Perhaps she went up to mess around then had a change of heart or she may have wanted no witnesses for her false accusations.

She did go straight to the cops and then hospital. She apparently had vaginal lacerations from fingers only...?

According to the released legal papers he never put it in, just fingers.
Can you not read? He put in the tip of his penis as well. That may have been all that was possible due to vaginal clenching is response to fear, stress and lack of arousal.

This is all based on only her account. We of course also need to hear Shawn's account to make a fair assessment of credibility.

What if Hadi Choopan gets a Visa and shows up at the O? Chad Nucholls said maybe only one or two guys can beat him as no one looks like that now.

I agree the guys physique is freaking insane from every single angle. That guy is going to upset the apple cart of any division he goes into. If he is in open i see the top 4 being Kai, Hadi, Curry, Dex. If its 212.....nothing against Flex or Derik L....but the guy is almost on another level of muscularity. Best bodybuilder to come down the pike in years

I agree the guys physique is freaking insane from every single angle. That guy is going to upset the apple cart of any division he goes into. If he is in open i see the top 4 being Kai, Hadi, Curry, Dex. If its 212.....nothing against Flex or Derik L....but the guy is almost on another level of muscularity. Best bodybuilder to come down the pike in years

That would be a step backwards for the sport. His torso has a real ugly aesthetic.

I mean he is standing next to a top eight-top ten pro in the world right there and its not even close. Guy is a straight Sherman Tank

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 197
???

That would be a step backwards for the sport. His torso has a real ugly aesthetic.

hadi-vs-flex-1024x768.jpg

**broken link removed**

Kai will win Olympia (its his for the taking)

Rhoden mess is just that....an absolute mess.

He is hinting that she is obsessed fan and says he has texts to prove it
She (instagram fitness girl I am not going to put out there) honestly has some peculiar weird posts in the past I find kind of strange....(as i showed Inhuman)

I find it weird that people jump to one side or the other instead of waiting things out. I saw a guy (who didnt know her from adam) calling her every name in the book (liar/whore etc) the other day.....and then he has a pic in his profile of his wife sitting next to him on a picnic table and i wanted to say "So if your wife came up to you tomorrow and said she was also raped....you are going to call your wife a liar and a whore too?"......This is just one of those situations you have to sit back and wait it out.....but jesus, being a fanboy and/or saying someone is 100% guilty at this stage of the game is pretty irresponsible. Time will tell....

Dante, this is random and has nothing to do with your post, but are you talking about Inhuman from the old intense muscle days?

always wondered what happened to that guy...

Look like Bonac dropped Neil Hill and Bonac did not have good things to say how Hill talks about Flex Lewis.

that was a chickenshit thing for bonac to do.. why can't these guys just settle things like this like respectable men?... always gotta throw the drama bullshit out there on social media for everyone to see...

neil hill had an extremely rational/logical response to what bonac said..

my opinion means nothing here, but to me it's clear that bonac is being the shithead in this situation..

it sounds like neil hill helped bonac before he was anything (bbing success-wise), bonac was living in his car, neil hill helps him to become successful in this game and got him a few sponsors, then, now that bonac's "king shit" in the bbing world, he doesn't think he should have to pay neil hill anymore...

Bonac just seems like an entitled shithead at this point..

that was a chickenshit thing for bonac to do.. why can't these guys just settle things like this like respectable men?... always gotta throw the drama bullshit out there on social media for everyone to see...

neil hill had an extremely rational/logical response to what bonac said..

my opinion means nothing here, but to me it's clear that bonac is being the shithead in this situation..

it sounds like neil hill helped bonac before he was anything (bbing success-wise), bonac was living in his car, neil hill helps him to become successful in this game and got him a few sponsors, then, now that bonac's "king shit" in the bbing world, he doesn't think he should have to pay neil hill anymore...

Bonac just seems like an entitled shithead at this point..

Bonac claims he was paying Hill all 40% of all winnings and sponsorships. [1] Sounds like enough to be frustrated about.

1. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVAygNyV7GU"]William Bonac FIRES Neil Hill (Video)! - YouTube[/ame]

Can you not read? He put in the tip of his penis as well. That may have been all that was possible due to vaginal clenching is response to fear, stress and lack of arousal.

This is all based on only her account. We of course also need to hear Shawn's account to make a fair assessment of credibility.

I didn't clench at all when Shawn put his tip in me just sayin

Dante, this is random and has nothing to do with your post, but are you talking about Inhuman from the old intense muscle days?

always wondered what happened to that guy...

mistyped...I meant Nothuman from this board

Last edited:
Bonac claims he was paying Hill all 40% of all winnings and sponsorships. [1] Sounds like enough to be frustrated about.

1. William Bonac FIRES Neil Hill (Video)! - YouTube

yes, bonac "said" that it was 40%, however neil hill responded and said it was 20% of his winnings and bonuses.

after listening to neil hill's response, it sounds like there were quite a few inaccuracies and exaggerations in bonac's rant..

regardless of what the % is, bonac agreed to it and signed the contract.. so he has no business going online and bitching about it to everyone.. if he has a problem with their contract, then discuss it with the other party like a man instead of being a whiny twat online for the world to see.

neil hill said that after a while, bonac asked him if he would just accept 20% of his winnings (so bonac would keep 100% of his bonuses), and neil hill agreed to it, so it really doesn't sound like neil hill was being a money grubbing leech to him..

Last edited:
yes, bonac "said" that it was 40%, however neil hill responded and said it was 20% of his winnings and bonuses.

after listening to neil hill's response, it sounds like there were quite a few inaccuracies and exaggerations in bonac's rant..

regardless of what the % is, bonac agreed to it and signed the contract.. so he has no business going online and bitching about it to everyone.. if he has a problem with their contract, then discuss it with the other party like a man instead of being a whiny twat online for the world to see.

neil hill said that after a while, bonac asked him if he would just accept 20% of his winnings (so bonac would keep 100% of his bonuses), and neil hill agreed to it, so it really doesn't sound like neil hill was being a money grubbing leech to him..

I agree that there's not really much for Bonac or Hill to gain from complaining online. I was just really surprised by the alleged amounts (40%, then/or 20%, whatever) Bonac was paying and how long it apparently took Bonac to realize he was paying more than his colleagues. Is 20% normal? I wonder what the other athletes pay their coaches?

i respect your opinion man, but couldn't disagree more..

Yeah maybe it's just me but there's something about his body that just looks off. It might be a combination of things, the bicep insertions, the flow and lines of the torso, etc. Just not what I expect a top-level pro physique to look like.

Especially since her and her husband have been convicted of fraud......

Oh!? I haven't seen that yet. Can you post up a source for us to see. If that is the case then he is most probably innocent.

Yeah maybe it's just me but there's something about his body that just looks off. It might be a combination of things, the bicep insertions, the flow and lines of the torso, etc. Just not what I expect a top-level pro physique to look like.

The only issue I have from those front pictures is that his waist looks very blocky and thick. I think he looks great though. I cant see how he wont place in the top 5. He lacks that V taper like Rhoden has.

What the Bonac/Neil Hill drama reiterated for
me is what a terrible profession this "coaching" is
Neil gave him a 6 meal plan and Bonac only eats 3.
Bonac is so stupid he doesn't understand why a coach
would want to know his weight Lol. Doesn't understand why the coach would like good pics with good lighting to evaluate progress. If Bonac doesn't really follow any structured plan then his success is due to, I don't know... it just happened I guess :D

I've said Bonac is the best bodybuilder in the world in many ways. Crazy, healthy looking muscle bellies. His structure is somewhat less than optimal. All this achieved while smoking weed and haschish all day long :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity