over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rhoden out of Arnold Ohio

ulcers are caused by a virus

NSAIDs and stress. Thankfully I'm never lived with any long term pain but I'd think twice about popping that advil.

as mentioned in video, tested negative for helicobactor pylori
only other cause would be some form of anti inflammatory nsaids as you wrote-
stress cannot cause an ulcer, just increase acid, which in term makes it worse and more painful

most people are saying they dont believe any of this, so they dont believe the test, the negative result etc etc

unfortunate as again it leads to much speculation, another scare health wise and more trolling

I was informed yesterday he is going to columbus to support, and also fulfilling guest appearances, posing he already has scheduled in march, so he must be feeling quit a bit better then he did

Thx for the update.
That ibuprofen is no joke. My wife has a script for the 800 and I only take it if I really need it maybe one every month to two months. And I’m scaling back on the orals lately. Got to stay healthy.

So maybe that’s why Rhoden didn’t come in as expected the last few shows. I hope he gets it under control and starts coming in one hundred percent. He has a great physic.

Seems like a good guy and I hope he gets better and does well at the O. From that interview it seems he hasn't had any bloodwork done over the last few years which was a surprise. I would have thought he would have had it done but at least now he will be having regular check ups and bloodwork with his new doctor.

Seems like a good guy and I hope he gets better and does well at the O. From that interview it seems he hasn't had any bloodwork done over the last few years which was a surprise. I would have thought he would have had it done but at least now he will be having regular check ups and bloodwork with his new doctor.

It’s good to know his stomach distention was caused by possible internal bleeding. Now he should have a tight mid-section at the Olympia. And Phil Heath got his intestines pushed back in and the hernia fixed so both guys should look phenomenal!!!
Shawn has a look thsts my favorite! So very aesthetically pleasing!!!

I'm glad to see he is doing well. I watched a bit of that interview. He seems like a decent person to me.

have you seen him offseason, he goes completely off.

I don't think he does that every year, but not 100% sure. He made a post a while back about him having a jaw surgery or tooth issue and could not eat for a period of time. I thought that is why he downsized this years off season. I could be wrong though.

I do recall Ronnie used to take off and downsize a great deal every year.

That shouldn't really come into it even if he done that every year which I doubt he does. I know Aceto's off protocol and it's not what I would call off. But sure it's a short break from aas but again that shouldn't be a reason not to get blood work nor does it make him healthier. Some times when guys go off like that (short term) it can actually worsen their health. Generally speaking the body doesn't like change and when you change something drastically it will try to compensate. I have seen guys run decent doses for awhile with good bloodwork and when they come off their blood work was all over the place. But sure guys who come off and/or run low doses for long periods are only helping their health in the long run.

I was just surprised because I figured he would be getting regular bloodwork under Aceto but I guess not. Maybe he has had it done and it slipped his mind but I listened to the entire interview and it was fairly apparant he hasn't had it done for a long time. They spoke like he could have been losing lot's of blood during the 2016 and 2017 Olympia's but they had no idea and were merely looking back and guessing. If he had a full blood count during any of his last preps he would know as his HGB and HCT would be low.

We all know this is an unhealthy sport so there should be no surprises but I was a little with him due to his coach and the fact I wouldn't put him under the "abuser" list. I know most don't but quite a lot of regular guys on here get regular bloodwork so I would think a pro at the highest level would do the same. They are probably scared they will get warned and it would come out though as I am sure most have bad bloodwork as it usually comes with the drug abuse and hard dieting.

NSAIDs and stress. Thankfully I'm never lived with any long term pain but I'd think twice about popping that advil.

He said he was taking 2400 mg for long periods of time. He seemed very hesitant and almost diddnt want to say how much he took which makes me think it was more. Idk how people can be so dumb...2400 mg is a shit load lol

He said he was taking 2400 mg for long periods of time. He seemed very hesitant and almost diddnt want to say how much he took which makes me think it was more. Idk how people can be so dumb...2400 mg is a shit load lol

makes my kidneys itch just reading that

why take that? joint pain?

makes my kidneys itch just reading that

why take that? joint pain?

He said he thought he tore his pec so took it to keep training lol. I've watched so many vids over the years of people using high dose ibuprofen... blows my mind

Maximum daily dose of ibuprofen is supposed to be 2400mg without causing harm. At work...we prescribe that dose all the time. I wouldn't do it for months but people do it and are fine. Thats regular people. Toss in AAS and its a different story of course.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner