Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Shawn fucked up

"Reported the usual - Flu shit"

Feeling ok now etc etc

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfTfe_QBO1i/

Chris is going to get abuse for this AGAIN! Fucking great

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Man he was lookin decent too. I saw the post. I don't know why Chris would catch crap over it, he doesn't push the gear does he? I thought I heard he didn't.

His hemoglobin was at 4! That is really serious. Said he had 2 bleeding ulcers where he lost that blood. I'm surprised he didn't go for help earlier. His stool should have been all messed up. Sounds like he needs to get his health fixed up before he competes. He made a smart decision.

What a bummer! I like Rhoden’s physique best!
Real bummer. He was all set to redeem himself after the O

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

His hemoglobin was at 4! That is really serious. Said he had 2 bleeding ulcers where he lost that blood. I'm surprised he didn't go for help earlier. His stool should have been all messed up. Sounds like he needs to get his health fixed up before he competes. He made a smart decision.

:eek::eek::eek:

Wish him the speediest recovery!!

Probably from those baby doses hat he and the rest of the top pros use

Aceto has his guys use real low doses so...

2 ulcers, bleeding.. The daily aspirin may be the culprit?

I'm surprised he didn't go for help earlier

:yeahthat: Definitely other sympotms might have shown up which he may have clearly ignored as he never complains like he said and waited till he threw up for 2 days for his coach to recommend visiting the hospital where everything was found out. Clearly could have done much earlier but atleast it was not too late and good to hear that he's safe now.

Don’t get why Chris would get abuse for this?

He doesn’t push his guys doses from what Iv seen ( from trainedbyjp forum ) where he’s doing Luke and Sas prep.

Atleast he can concentrate solely on the O now

Don’t get why Chris would get abuse for this?

He doesn’t push his guys doses from what Iv seen ( from trainedbyjp forum ) where he’s doing Luke and Sas prep.

Atleast he can concentrate solely on the O now

Chris saved his life by telling him to go to the Hospital, he could be death if he would waited 1 or 2 more day. Andres Muntzer (spelling) had the same problem.

Chris saved his life by telling him to go to the Hospital, he could be death if he would waited 1 or 2 more day. Andres Muntzer (spelling) had the same problem.

Andreas had bleeding ulcers? I was not aware of this

We need an update!

He keeps posting on Instagram. In fact I never seen a post about him dropping out. He has been posting pics of himself in contest condition. Not sure what's up but he can at least work his phone and type.

So true. Aceto is a coach/"guru" I respect a lot.

Aceto/Palumbo (disagree on some positions) / Meadows / Porter.... All these guys have a media presence except aceto (or so it seems). Wish he did q/a videos like Palumbo. I watch all these others guys stuff. He doesn't market himself at all.

Andreas had bleeding ulcers? I was not aware of this

Yes, I was competing with him in the San Jose FIBB Pro 1996 show, he was in tremendous pain I ask him if he want me to take him to Hospital Emergency, he was telling me that it will cost to much and he will go to his Dr. when he will return to Austria. By the time he get to the Hospital was to late.

After months of stomach pain, Münzer was admitted to hospital on the morning of March 12, 1996. By 7pm, doctors had decided to operate to stop bleeding from his stomach, but his liver and kidneys failed shortly afterwards. His condition by this point was too severe for a blood transfusion, and he died on the morning of March 14, the same day as his 31st birthday. The autopsy gave the cause of death as dystrophic multiple organ failure.

Some of the specific autopsy findings were an extremely muscular physique with an almost complete absence of subcutaneous fat, a liver that contained numerous table tennis ball-sized tumors (with half the liver consisting simply of a crumbly mass that was similar to polystyrene), shriveled testes, and cardiac hypertrophy (Münzer's heart weighed 636g; a normal man's heart usually weighs 300–350g).

So true. Aceto is a coach/"guru" I respect a lot.

Aceto/Palumbo (disagree on some positions) / Meadows / Porter.... All these guys have a media presence except aceto (or so it seems). Wish he did q/a videos like Palumbo. I watch all these others guys stuff. He doesn't market himself at all.

Aceto does Heavy Muscle Radio every Monday with Palumbo. Roughly even split of bodybuilding and non-bodybuilding talk.

After months of stomach pain, Münzer was admitted to hospital on the morning of March 12, 1996. By 7pm, doctors had decided to operate to stop bleeding from his stomach

Do you have any idea of what caused his stomach ulcer(s)?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws