over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ric Flair..tore up!

MUSCLEBOSS35

Registered
Man...I know its a bit off the forum...but has anyone else noticed how tore up pro-wrestler Ric Flair is looking nowadays?...wow!..I was watching WWE or something like that the other night and out comes this old looking,wrinkled up, saggy old man...I thought it was osme kind of joke but he was introduced as Ric Flair..I had to look 2x....I remember the guy from way back when..I thought he did very well for himself in the sport and had retired..what is he stil doing being tossed around in the ring my 20 year olds?....is he broke or something?..hope he has good health insurance..

yeah he is pretty old..
but at the moment, him and cena are probably most well likelly in WWE.

he brings in money for the business.
i give that man a lot of respect just for wrestling at that age with the young guys

He is very old but what's amazing is that he is still as awesome wrestler. His character is over with the fans, especially in the Carolinas, and he still consistently has great matches. He can stick around for as long as he likes IMO.

WOOOOOO Yeah but I still enjoy watching him now then when he was younger. I just dont know how that little Shawn Michaels is still wrestling either they both have these lumps and knots in their lower backs everytime they wrestle you can see them. MM

YEAH SHAWN has a very weak back...

its all about what the fans like....thats why they are still there

as of now what is your favortie wrestler?

Flair

Rick used to own the gym i worked out at and came in all the time. I got to be pretty good friends with him but i will tell you this... he is a cocky arrogant fucker.
He would rent cars and drive them to Hickory from Charlotte.... well he didnt want to be seen in a rental car so one day he asked me to borrow my car (convertible vette) to go to Bojangles.
I told him no problem.... well, he made me drive because he didnt want any "law suits" hahahaha... whatever.
It was fucking 40 degrees out side and he asked me to take the top down and when i asked him why.... he said because if the women at the drive through seen who he was they would give him his food free.
Ok... we drive up and order... get to the window and not one of the women knew who the old fucker was. She told him the total and he asked did she know who he was.... she told him no... but he WAS the guy who owed her $12.80. He got all pissed off and refused to pay for the food.... NO SHIT.
He asked to see the manager. I was so fucking embarrassed.
The manager came to the window and told him that if he wasnt "law enforcement" then he didnt get a discount.
After about 10 minutes of BULLSHIT... he finally paid up. Then the woman asked me why i had the top down when it was 40 degrees.... was it so i could show off my "super star"? Bwahahaha... he turned as red as he does when he snorts his cocaine.
Anyway... about his looks. If you have ever seen him in person - he aint SHIT. He never was. He is short... and i swear the TV made him look worth a shit because in reality ... he never was.
He always wore tight ass shirts to the gym and everyone would laugh because his man tits sagged more then his grandmothers.
So... yeah... he does look like shit.
Notice the big ass head... big ass hands and big ass forehead?
GROWTH HORMONE baby!

JJ i hear you, love the real life stories. But Flair is the MAN. Yeah he is old, and looks pretty damn rough. He can still carry a match for 45min. And VERY few guys, ever, can talk the talk - like Flair can. He is a legend, only Hogan can match that. Give him his props.

since we are on the subject who will be watching the ROYAL RUMBLE this weekend?

wwwwwwooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MikeS said:
JJ i hear you, love the real life stories. But Flair is the MAN. Yeah he is old, and looks pretty damn rough. He can still carry a match for 45min. And VERY few guys, ever, can talk the talk - like Flair can. He is a legend, only Hogan can match that. Give him his props.

Dude you can't be serious. I'll give you Hogan was more popular than Flair but they do not compare when it comes to their skills in the ring or on the mike. Hogan was just a character and lacked any substance. Ever notice how everyone who was ever in the ring with Flair seemed to have their best match? It's no coincidence. Ric Flair is simply the best in the business WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I like flair, bautista, Cena,Ben Wah,Booker T But my favorite is Triple H. I used to like Luger before he had his problems and left as well as Brock Lessner. MM

Even though Flair is old, he can still put on a show... His mic skills are up there with the Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H and Jericho. That is what Vince looks for in talent... If you can wrestle that is great but if you wanna be a superstar you got to be able to shine on the mic. I would rather see Flair than 90% of the talent on wrestling right now. However, my favorite wrestler of all time is Triple H!! That guy is the best at what he does bar none... He is looking a little saggy himself, but that is because him and Steph were busy trying to make a baby. ;) So now that there is one on the way you can look out for Hunter to blow back up and be the baddest mofo in wrestling once again...

I wonder how many of the guys will be jacked anymore now that the WWE is enforcing drug testing after WrestleMania this year. It would seem that guys like Chris Masters and Bobby Lashley would lose quite a bit of weight, and when there whole gimmick is based on being jacked where will they go from there. I mean masters is only 22 so there's no way he got THAT body naturally.

Flair is broke thats why he's still wrestleing, I saw in the paper that he was in some trouble in charlotte and got arrested. His pic looked like any old man. What about the ROCK, can you smell what the ROCK is cookin'? J.R.

Rick trained for many years in the mid 80's at my friend, Brian Blair (the Killer Bees) Golds Gym in Tampa. I never saw him touch a weight, but he would get on the Stair Stepper and do 2-3 hours of non-stop cardio. His young son and daughter would sit in the hall and play while dad trained. Thats why he can still go 30-45 minutes and wrestle, not like Hulk,who is also a friend, but oly god for leg drops in his latter years.

Been to a couple of Hurricane games here in NC and everytime they score a goal he pops on the jumbotron with a WOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH............

Wonder how much they paid him for that? I know that in NC the fans absolutely love him!

patk

tattoojr said:
Flair is broke thats why he's still wrestleing, I saw in the paper that he was in some trouble in charlotte and got arrested. His pic looked like any old man. What about the ROCK, can you smell what the ROCK is cookin'? J.R.

Is it true that a guy in RF's position could be broke? He has made millions in his time in the circle . . . I find it hard to believe he's broke.

Boo.

Jwillbc55 said:
Dude you can't be serious. I'll give you Hogan was more popular than Flair but they do not compare when it comes to their skills in the ring or on the mike. Hogan was just a character and lacked any substance. Ever notice how everyone who was ever in the ring with Flair seemed to have their best match? It's no coincidence. Ric Flair is simply the best in the business WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bro Im not just talking about ring skills. Hogan has little, agreed.
I like TripleH, his roots are in BBing. But he isnt shit in comparison to the real
legends. He is annoying on the mike, overrated, wrestles a good match, built good but not great... He is good but not great. Yes guys like StoneCold, Rock, Piper, Foley-thats great.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131